[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Wings of Honnêamise Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 580x822) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 580x822
What does /a think about pic related?
>>
every thread
>>
>>137347289
Assault scene ruined the experience for me.
>>
>>137347407
Fuck, that was so spectacular. The amount effort put in to the scene and how everyone stopped to watch the rocket launch was amazing
>>
A classic.
>>
>>137347289
Pretty good. Still like to watch it from time to time.
The piloting and air-fight sequences were excellent. Gainax had a thing for Nimbus clouds.
>>
Could someone help explaine the end part where he was in space and a montage of things happened? Because I sort of didn't understand that part
>>
>>137349302
Cold War era pacifism.

We can all be friends, no need to fight, no need to point missiles at each other etc.
>>
so did he ever get back to bang the cult lady with the retard children?
>>
>>137349302
Just and artsy metaphorical montage showing our history, the point of which being >>137349360
>>
>>137349360
>>137349393
Ah that makes sense, thanks
>>
>>137347289
Best thing that Ganiax produced
>>
main girl was a prostitute
>>
>>137347289
The rocket launch scene was absolutely gorgeous.
>>
>>137349548
how did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>137349632
why do you think MC tried to rape her. His pure waifu dream shattered. She was also keeping money in her shoes like a prostitute
>>
>>137347289
Excellent animation, terrible everything else.
>>
Had this on my hd for a long time.
I feel little to none drive to watch movie lately.
>>
>>137350883
>he hasn't watched this movie
Please leave /a/ forever.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.