[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this your fetish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: plz.jpg (46 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
plz.jpg
46 KB, 852x480
Is this your fetish?
>>
Do you mean brown girls, cousin fucking, or girls taking a shouta's virginity?

The answer is yes
>>
>>137343276
It's a shame that they decided to compress everything into a single episode. There was easily enough content for two episodes.
>>
I don't like brown (as in super tanned) girls in real life because it signifies that their skin will look like my balls when they hit 40.
>>
File: Shigure (17).png (3 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Shigure (17).png
3 MB, 1680x1050
Carnivorous, sex hungry women that want to devour me are absolutely my fetish. Pic very related.
>>
>>137343276
vore is a shit fetish desu senpai
>>
>>137343276
I havent been keeping up with h-anime in a long ass time. Whats the source on this?
>>
>>137345358
I imagine you are a virgin because you never hunt down girls yourself. Femdom is cool and all, but you aren't going to have a woman fall into your lap out of nowhere.
>>
>>137345411
I'm not a virgin but why would I give a shit either way?
>>
>>137345432
You shouldn't care. That's good.
>>
She reminds me of the girl from the hentai about a middle aged salary man that got divorced, started fucking high school girls, and generally went around being a pimp.

But it can't be because there was nothing to do with virgins in that one.
>>
Pantyhose/tights.
except i hate the tights pandering in anime desu, just give me a good character in solid tights and i'm good
>>
>>137345573
I like pantyhose over panties.
Rip away the pantyhose and pull the panties to the side.
>>
>>137345400
After like 15-20 minutes of revers search, translating, reverse searching another image on the site I found then translating again, I found it.

Sei Yariman Sisters Pakopako Nikki The Animation
>>
>>137345367
I find that almost every fetish's appeal depends on how skilled the artist is.
>>
>>137343276
very possessive onee-chans are my fetish.
>>
>>137345943
You're pretty good.
>>
>>137345943
I heard from >>137346170 that you're pretty good.
>>
File: 1452205649514.png (862 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452205649514.png
862 KB, 1920x1080
>>137345411
>Femdom is cool and all, but you aren't going to have a woman fall into your lap out of nowhere.
Not him, but for me it's a two way street: I simply cannot pursue a woman knowing she's neither interested nor willing to put in any effort. I'd rather stay home and be a waifu faggot.

>>137346044
Now you understand the appeal of Kagari-san.
>Tall, qt and stoic
>Very possessive, skirting on being yandere
>Not a slut that devours virginities

Gyarus are for hunting shoutas, Kagari-san is for handholding on an isolated location while watching the sun set.
>>
>>137346170
>>137346206
The worst that can happen is that when you reverse image search and you get no links. At least with a random ching chong site you have something to work with. If you get nothing you are dead in the water with no jump off points. It is at this point you hope that someone else google/yandex/etc reverse search give them something.
>>
>>137345877

I'm a fan of the shorts + pantyhose look myself.
>>
>>137343276
yes
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.