[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Lilith anime adaptations quality is dropping so much nowadays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why Lilith anime adaptations quality is dropping so much nowadays? It's because they produce live action adaptations too now and the budget has been cutted by half?
>>
man i want another seizure fest 2bh
>>
I think their last animes with pixy weren't making much money, so when they came back with ziz it was with a reduced budget. it was their fault though for animating tentacle and witches and annerose instead of more kangoku senkan or ochiru hitozuma.
>>
>>137343167
>taiman asagi 3 adaption with Pixy quality

dick explotion
>>
>>137340919
Imploded themselves with overbudget and no return, Pixy drained all their money and will to care about animating with moderate quality, Lilith was forced to close Pixy's doors and choose the far less costly Ziz.
>>
>>137343167
>instead of more kangoku senkan or ochiru hitozuma.
Yeah, let's spend more money on the adaptations that cost more and didn't return enough profit.

It's not a matter of choosing their most popular Eroge, it's a matter that people were not buying enough to justify that level of quality.
>>
>>137345434
Pixy isn't an animation studio, just production company, the same for ZIZ. They just changed the name.
>>
>>137340919
>It's because they produce live action adaptations too
What
>>
>>137345491
Lilith cut Pixy's assets to extremes and ZIZ is the result of that, they do not boast the same level of production values as before,
>>
>>137342699
Seizure fests were the best. I still fap to them frequently.
>>
>>137345498
Yeah, I saw Kangoku Senkan 1 and 2's JAVs.
>>
>>137345498
you live under some rock on mars?
>>
>>137340919
Because the best hentai anime studio right now somehow did a terrible job with Asagi 2 and they're probably mad now.
>>
File: 1453691960688.gif (897 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1453691960688.gif
897 KB, 800x430
>>137345552
If i weren't at the office i would wank it to some oboro right now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.