[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if he had attacked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: LotGH-Wenli-Reinhardimagem.jpg (88 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
LotGH-Wenli-Reinhardimagem.jpg
88 KB, 640x400
What if he had attacked?
>>
File: 1445178022013.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445178022013.png
1 MB, 960x720
>>137338249
Then he'd be fucking Kircheis in the boipussy now
>>
>>137338249

Yang should've just accepted Reinhard's offer and joined the empire.

Now that would've been interesting to see.
>>
>>137338419
but then there would be no struggles in space at all

only terraism, but they are just silly terrorists
>>
>>137338386
what did you mean by this
>>
>>137340915
I think he means if Yang killed Reinhard at the battle of vermillion Reinhard would be fucking Kircheis in valhalla, or whatever it is space gays do
>>
>>137340953
Oh now I got it, but that's not I wanted to discuss about. I'm more curious about what would happen with both parts involved in the confront and the destiny of space in that time if Yang had attacked than homo mate in valhalla.
>>
>>137341590
Well going by Yang's judgement (which is pretty spot on), the Empire had a good chance of splintering. With Reinhard and Kircheis out of the question, the strongest figure in the power vacuum would be that Goldenbaum kid. Maybe if one of Reinhard's officers actually stood up he'd get some attention, but I dunno. Reuental "seems" like a shoe in, but he battles for battles sake, not for any dreams of power. Therefore, achieving power without any battles isn't interesting for him. Mittermeyer and Oberstein have some interest in the Empire changing, but Mittermeyer is way too loyal to try to sieze power. Oberstein on the other hand definetly does not have support of the military, so he'd need to push somebody. Probably try to get somebody, Reuental or one of the wiser admirals to marry Annerose.

I'll postulate about Yang and the FPA later
>>
>>137339247
We could've watched them drink tea and discuss politics together then.
>>
>>137342922
I don't see Oberstein doing anything unless he found someone really exceptional, guy has too much of an inferiority complex.
>>
>>137343112
Personally i think Mittermeyer would by Oberstein's pick, it's just getting him to actually do it might be a bit impossible
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.