[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: umaruwatches.png (552 KB, 900x641) Image search: [Google]
umaruwatches.png
552 KB, 900x641
>download anime
>transfer to CD
>get chips, soda and a blanket
>lights off, get comfy on your couch and turn on the TV

this is the only correct way to watch anime.
if you're doing anything different then you need to honestly reconsider how you've been treating you're waifu.
>>
>>137330936
>cd
>>
>>137330936
I can connect USB drives to my TV. Or I can connect my PC directly to the TV and watch it like that.
>CDs
>2016
>>
Ah, the early 00s. Those were the days.
>>
Why do japanese open their chips like that? can't they just chug some in a bowl?
>>
File: 1427252016100.png (101 KB, 302x348) Image search: [Google]
1427252016100.png
101 KB, 302x348
>>137330936
>CD
>not connecting your computer to your tv via HDMI/RWY/Component/DVI-D/DVI-I/3.5mm/VGA
>not burning it on bluray/laserdisc/floppy/VHS/betamax/cassette tape
>>
>>137330936
>CD

Last time I bought one of those was like 10 years ago.
>>
>not printing it on 33mm and projecting at the side of a barn
children
>>
I watch anime from my hammock, with my cockatiel, the superior way.
>>
>get chips, soda and a blanket
>not tea and cookies
It's like you don't even want to be comfy, if it's cold enough for a blanket it's cold enough for tea
>>
>Not watching directly on your BIOS.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.