[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually like toradora unironically ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: kekeke.jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kekeke.jpg
24 KB, 640x360
Do people actually like toradora unironically ?
>>
Best meme love story ever told
>>
>>137318740
No, it's a meme.
>>
Only people who have fallen in love before.

I take it you haven't, anon?
>>
>>137318740

Literally newfags first melodrama back then.
>>
>do people actually like X unironically?
I want this shitty meme to die already.
>>
I watched a couple episodes and couldn't believe how much of a violent sperg taiga was, I dropped it.

Convince me to pick it back up.
>>
>>137318740
I do. Want to ask me about specific stuff? Like "how could you like it despite this and that" or "why do you like this when there's better stuff"
>>
Meme thread
>>
>>137318740
babby's first love drama
>>
It's entertaining garbage.
>>
>>137319593
Don't bother responding seriously to this shitty thread. Just shitpost until it gets deleted or nobody gives a shit anymore.
>>
>>137319518
No
>>
>>137319518
>toradora is realistic
>>
>>137319764
Okay
>>
File: 1438665288986.png (338 KB, 640x900) Image search: [Google]
1438665288986.png
338 KB, 640x900
>>137319518
What does that even entail? Falling in love is easy. It just happens. Does that make me react different towards Toradora?
>>
I'm personally ironically liking it unironically.
>>
For me it had somewhat realistic drama and interactions.

Of the Tsunderie girls, Taiga is the only one i tolerate because her personality is somewhat justified as someone who puts on a hard front to not be pitied or bullied. Not to say its completely realistic but was reasonable with its plot and characters.
>>
>>137320031
What he's saying is, you'll like Toradora a lot more if you can relate to it, ie, had a crush on someone for the longest time without actually knowing them too well, then have that crush fade as you got to know them. Also, meeting someone without any romantic attraction to them beforehand, and gradually picking that up as you got to know them and realized they're your type.

I'm not saying I find Taigas personality/violence/etc attractive. She's not really waifu materiel. And I'm not saying Minorin was any better. But I can relate to the crush fading part.
>>
>>137320394
>She's not really waifu materiel
What are you, fucking gay?
>>
i would have liked it if taiga didnt win
>>
File: 1454895471775.jpg (11 KB, 261x260) Image search: [Google]
1454895471775.jpg
11 KB, 261x260
>>137320394
>She's not really waifu materiel. And I'm not saying Minorin was any better.
I agree with the top part, but the bottom one is just you having shit taste.
>>
>>137320467
Just turned off by modern tsunderes
and don't know what an oldschool tsundere is
>>
>>137320394
yeah she's pretty childish, but women stop growing maturity wise at the age of 15, so you can't really help the writers writing realistic characters.
>>
What's with all the Toradora threads lately?
Also, stay salty, Ami-fags
>>
>>137320702
Oh I'm not saying I don't like her as a character. I loved her and minorin as characters. Just not the type of person I'd want to be in a long term relationship with.
>>
>>137319593
How can you like something without any feels whatsoever, with degrading classic tsundere beats up MC humor and with shitty carbon copy characters? The final couple is obvious from the start. The ending is rushed with nonsencial added drama, that almost reminds me of a Bollywood movie. The romance is pretty shit, MC is retarded, his friends are retarded and the whole plot is retarded. And don't even get me started on better romcom stuff. I know that the romcom genre is full of cancer, with even worse endings than toradora (Mysterious Girlfriend X) and even more stereotypical characters (Noucome, Oniai etc.), and with slower plots (Kimi ni Todoke), but still I don't think that toradora deserves the praise that it gets, some people even calling it the best romance anime. And for actual better stuff, I really liked Anohana, Kokoro Connect, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Tonari no Kabutsu-kun and Oregairu. These were far better in my opinion, with more thought out characters, better romance and (mostly) satisfying endings.
>>
>>137320759
every 5 yrs, another generation of newfags watches it.
>>
>>137321066
You're entitled to your opinion but not entitled to force it's shittiness on the rest of us.
>>
>>137321132
Oh yeah? Well then tell me, how toradora is better, than anything, that I listed.
>>
File: holy shit this guy.jpg (114 KB, 289x306) Image search: [Google]
holy shit this guy.jpg
114 KB, 289x306
>>137321066
>MC is retarded, his friends are retarded and the whole plot is retarded
>I really liked Anohana, Kokoro Connect, Ano Natsu de Matteru
>These were far better in my opinion, with more thought out characters
I think we're witnessing the birth of a new pasta and it's as majestic as ever.
>>
>>137321225
I have to justify my opinion to someone I don't know and don't care about on the intertubes? Get real.
>>
>>137321225
Not him, but nobody has to justify liking something more than something else, especially to you, faggot, who didn't justify shit and put out random cancer opinions. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1455020779047.png (642 KB, 726x1040) Image search: [Google]
1455020779047.png
642 KB, 726x1040
>>137321066
Fuck me, that was cringy.
>>
>>137321066
Is you serious nigga?

This ain't series is it?

Come on mang
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.