[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Araki is done with part 8, do you think he should do a part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
When Araki is done with part 8, do you think he should do a part 9 or do you feel he should continue drawing HxH for togashi? (assuming togashi does the story)

Or is it too much work for togashi?
>>
>>137313280
>Part 9 comes out
>Its about Giorno and Rohan in the new universe
>Slice of life
>>
>>137313280
Why would Togashi let Araki draw his manga?
>>
I want part 9 to take place in sweden.
>>
>>137313574
Because that way he would never have to draw again, work 100x less and earn shit tons of cash
>>
That's never gonna happen OP and if it should be anyone it should be Ishida, which would also never happen.
>>
>You will never watch a version of One Piece drawn by Araki, with the same story as it is, but instead of akuma no mi's, they got stands
>>
>>137313610
He likes to draw though, that's the reason he doesn't have assistants. Also i'm pretty sure he doesn't have problems with cash. He just treats drawing manga as a hobby.
>>
>>137313542
I'd read it.
>>
>>137313827
>He likes to draw though
Does he really?
drawing 1, 2 or none chapter a year? hahaha
welp, maybe he likes it, but it must be way on the bottom of things he like to do
By the way, I don't think that's the reason he doesn't have any assistants. He doesn't have simly because his drawings are just scratches.
>>
>>137313994
>hahaha
>welp
>simly
Anyway, don't make it so easy to tell that you've never read the manga next time.
>>
>>137313542
I didn't realize how much I wanted this until now
>Giorno goes from a gang leader to a normal college kid
>Rohan is his art teacher
>>
>>137314092
xorô?
>>
>>137313994
>Does he really?
If you haven't read that letter he made about ending YYH you should, it explains a lot of things. He does enjoy drawing manga but he thinks of it more as a hobby than a job.
>By the way, I don't think that's the reason he doesn't have any assistants. He doesn't have simly because his drawings are just scratches.
Not only does that not make any sense, but you're also wrong. He's autistic as fuck about doing everything himself, which probably is one of the reasons the manga is on permanent hiatus and also why he released a bunch of chicken scratch chapters even if he wasn't proud of them.
>>
>>137314478
>doesn't make any sense
>immediatelly admits que draw scratches
>>
>>137313728
One of the main advantages of logias would be thrown out the window
>>
>>137315035
the stands could learn haki
>>
File: 1429675158924.jpg (455 KB, 869x1256) Image search: [Google]
1429675158924.jpg
455 KB, 869x1256
>>137314869
"He doesn't have assistants because his drawings are just scratches" doesn't make sense.
It's also wrong and i'm willing to bet you haven't actually read the manga.
>>
>>137315995
>all that traced/digital shit
JUST
>>
File: 1436852985331.jpg (29 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
1436852985331.jpg
29 KB, 300x240
>>137316934
>>
File: Hisoka_ish.png (539 KB, 700x991) Image search: [Google]
Hisoka_ish.png
539 KB, 700x991
>>137313685
Yeah, that would be closer. But it's a unlikely scenario. We will have to wait for Togashi.
>>
Did araki really draw this?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.