[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was rewatching the first episode of Hidamari Sketch and I saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I was rewatching the first episode of Hidamari Sketch and I saw this scene and was very confused. Who is it that sent Yuno the text? Why did everyone have such a strange reaction?

Was this some anime-original element Shaft was planning on including but changed their mind? Does anyone have any insight or speculation?
>>
The event in s1 and s2 is not on chrological order

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hidamari_Sketch_episodes
>>
It was Zetsubou sensei. Right after Yuno dumps him by text.
>>
>>137311138
Yeah, but I still can't figure out who sent the text. The only other character who's introduced chronologically before this episode is Chika-chan. I guess it would make sense if it was her?
>>
>>137311189
Her friend from middle school
>>
>>137311249
Why would Sae have such an uncomfortable reaction to that? And the music gets all sad and stuff...
>>
I'd say the mail was from Chika.
But I don't know if the chronological order makes sense for that theory to work.
>>
>>137311340
It does, but I dunno, it just seems strange. Miya-chan is excited, Hiro seems surprised, and Sae is definitely upset. And the music is really sad and dramatic.
>>
Yeah, wasn't it Chika? First they reference to her every now and then, and then they finally introduce her.
>>
Aren't there a few things that were retconned in Hidamari, I don't know what the case is here but I remember seeing a list of stuff somewhere.
>>
I watched all of Hidamari, but I still don't understand what was so embarrassing about the exercise equipment in room 203.
>>
>>137312225
Hiro-san is just really sensitive about her weight.
>>
>>137312225
Hiro-san overdid her training and ended up looking /fit/ and that's pretty embarrassing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.