[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't i find all the episodes of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1403284453019.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1403284453019.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
Why can't i find all the episodes of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo in Jap w/ Sub???? the eng dubs are just awful compared to the japanese ones.
>>
>>137310379
i was able to find most of them with subs from some jap site that has Japanese dub of king of the hill
Good luck on your search
>>
>>137310451
do you remember the name of that site?
>>
>>137310486
If i did i would tell you. Sorry
>>
>>137310379
>the dubs are shit
C'mon m8. I like both personally, what don't you like about them?
>>
>>137310573
Is just no the same, they're not that bad..... but the jokes and everything in japanese are better, in my opinion though.
>>
>>137310621
I'd agree some of the jokes are better in Nip-speak. I do like some of the self-referential humour they make with the dub though
>"What? I can't read Japanese!"
>"I'll just scribble some weird symbols on here and try to bluff them!"
>>
>>137310708
true, they both have their own magic, but Don Patchi in japanese is just better.
>>
>>137310745
Is argue that, but I love both voice actors to death.
Not a fan of Beauty's english dub.
>>
>>137310708
Ah, like the scene in Steins; Gate with Okabe talking to the black guy?

Those fell a bit flat in the dub or inversely hilariously racist.
>>
>>137310513
ait, thank you anyway anon
>>
>>137310379
The spanish dub is god tier, is one of those few times it's ok watching a dubbed show.
>>
>>137311212
You are a wise man who has awakened to the truth, brother
>>
>>137311212
What spanish are you talking about?, is such a dumb question, but the spanish from spain and "latino" from south america are different.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.