[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people havent drop this shit yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: adafada.jpg (344 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
adafada.jpg
344 KB, 1280x720
>people havent drop this shit yet
>>
I never drop lolis
>>
>>137301133
It's honestly gotten better since the first 2 episodes.
>>
This episode made me drop it. That final battle scene was animated like it was a parody scene that belonged in another show - so absolutely stiff and formulaic.
>>
>>137303387
Maybe because it was parodying other shows.
>>
It's had ups and downs but this episode was meh.
I liked it but once he said it was all in her head I figured it'll be a super cheap ending
>>
Can't. Have to watch everything KyoAni ever made.
>>
this episode and the 1st are some of the worst episodes in anime history, still gonna keep watching though
>>
>>137301133
Episodes like this and the fairy bus episode are the reason I HAVEN'T dropped it.
>>
>>137301133
Why do people hate on mascot characters so much? Seems pretty irrational.
>>
>>137301133
Its a Kyoani show. Their fans will watch everything and pretend its amazing.
>>
>>137304225
If you're a seasonal-only viewer like myself then there's pretty much no reason not to watch a kyoani show. You can pretty much guarantee that the artistic quality will be top notch every time, which automatically makes it better than half the shit in any given season. The story might suck, but whatever, it's nice to look at.
>>
Not gonna lie, Kirby-chan's ass is the only reason I'm still watching it.
>>
>>137304316
Thats pretty much one of the most common full retard arguments for watching garbage like this. Watching something just because it has pretty animation is ridiculous. Might as well just rewatch older shows that have better animation over and over. Less work, better payoff.
>>
>>137304379
>watching a visual medium for the visuals is retarded

Not sure how you could think that to be correct

>Might as well just rewatch older shows that have better animation over and over.

What. Just because you're appreciating the visuals doesn't mean the rewatch value is magically endlessly preserved. Like I said, because I only watch seasonally I'll happily watch something just because the visuals are impressive. I don't apply that rule to absolutely all of the media I consume.
>>
I endured the absolute borefest that was Tamako Market, and we were rewarded with a great movie.
I endured the absolute lame ass KnK and it sucked balls, I haven't seen the movie but I'm not motivated since I prefer Mitsuki over the obnoxious Mirai (and mirai wins right? so fuck that).

So it's 50/50 on how this one will play in the end, based on recent kyoani shows that sucked but had a chance to deliver in the end.
But given the spoiler given to us, I wanna go through it just for the confession scene. Maybe that will make it somewhat worthy-ish.
That said, if you keep up every week it's only 20 min of torture instead of having to marathon it afterwards if you decide to watch it later.

Good points:
Kirby is cute
Not!Shinka is well, shinka clone, so it's good fanservice (as much as we can get from kyoani anyway)
Ruru/lulu

Bad points:
Everything else
>>
>>137301133
>Wasting an episode to develop a shit character
>>
This is probably the worst anime kyoani has ever made
>>
>>137304208

This. I just don't understand the mindset of some people.
>>
>>137303336
then you got some serious problem.
>>
Why this show so bad?
>>
>>137301133
I got halfway through this episode and dropped. Fucking boring.
>>
>>137301133
Can't drop Rururaruri.
>>
>>137304550
chuu2 and knk are worse
>>
>>137306265
not even close
>>
>>137306265
Season 2 of Chuu2 yes, but season one was great.
>>
>>137306303
S1 was garbage. S2 managed to be absolute garbage.
>>
>>137303437
It takes itself too seriously for that
>>
>>137304467
Seems like you're just suffering from severe shipping faggotry.
>>
>>137306303
>season one was great
Perhaps the first half. Are you really saying you enjoyed "muh daddy" drama?
>>
This feels so lifeless for a KyoAni show. I'm more excited for Eupho's recap than this.
>>
>>137301133
>dropping a show
Sure is causal in here.
>>
>>137306541
>Continuing watching a piece of shit that you don't like
Why? Do you think this makes you hardcore?
>>
>>137306378
>This feels so lifeless for a KyoAni show
Welcome to any Kyoani show made after Nichijou.
>>
File: your life.png (397 KB, 468x854) Image search: [Google]
your life.png
397 KB, 468x854
>>137306541
>forcing yourself to watch something terrible
>>
Maybe I'm getting old or something but I dropped it this episode. For me it's bland, there's nothing really special, no spark, you know what I'm saying Tony?
>>
Downloaded the last episode, but havent watched it yet

Thinkgen of dropping
>>
>>137301133
can't drop what I haven't picked up
>>
>>137306834
>Nisekoi
>>
>>137301133
If not for Ruru butt this episode would be total disaster.

+ Ruru

- kumakumakuma
- Koito acting like the wise one
- loli transformation didn't have any nudes
- overall shitness

Next episode better be about some slutty phantom who try to rape Haruhiko and Mai with Reina must act lewd to beat it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.