[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Typical Ecchi harem >Aimed for perverted young men >Main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1355592808571.jpg (113 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1355592808571.jpg
113 KB, 500x500
Typical Ecchi harem
>Aimed for perverted young men
>Main couple usually kiss/becomes a couple at the end of the series
>MC miraculously stays as a virgin sometimes even in the end of the series
>Composed of 50% fillers ,30% adding more girls into the harem which he would never tap, 15% asses/tits(plot), 5% story progression

Typical Shoujo
>Main couple actually becomes a couple early on or at least in the middle of the series
>Main couple actually fucks a lot
>Story progresses much quicker and less cluster fuck
>Ends with marriage and babies

I mean save me from the "quality" and usual "ntr" here and there but why the fuck does a manga made for a cocktease? It's made for men, why the fuck is the MC either beta faggot who wouldn't get laid, edgy/white knight and fucking bitches is last in his priorities or a perverted creep who sees/gropes tits with girls lusting over his dick but can't fuck them because the plot said so?
>>
>>137292328
Your lecherous western desires mean nothing to the samurai
>>
Harems are shit, but they're fun. So fuck you.
>>
>>137292328
Young women are more mature than young men.
>>
i hate to say male power fantasy, but every neet is pretty much "yeah, i could get a girl if i tried, but i don't want to, chicks dig me". they want their life to imitate art, so they seek that art and therefore sell more.

women, on the otherhand, understand its a fucking anime and seek bullshit from teen magazines
>>
>>137292536
>>137292572
Basically boys are delusional and women are slutty is what you guys are saying.
>>
>>137292475
They aren't fun. Modern entertainment for young people is really rather pathetic. Be it films, literature or anime.

WMT was also for kids and teenagers and it was better and more mature in every way than battle shounens, harems or most moden light novels/young adult books.
>>
>>137292649
they are both delusional, just about different things.
>>
>>137292328
>, why the fuck is the MC either beta faggot who wouldn't get laid, edgy/white knight and fucking bitches is last in his priorities or a perverted creep who sees/gropes tits with girls lusting over his dick but can't fuck them because the plot said so

Because all of that drives the plot forward and/or makes the audience want to keep on reading/watching. Guys think about sex a lot but suddenly lose interest once they have it. Thus to keep dudes looking all authors have to do is tease their male audience to the point of arousal and then keep them that way for as long as humanly possible.

Girls meanwhile do not obsess over sex like guys do. That's why it is seen as merely rite of passage rather than some kind of reward for being a good person.
>>
>>137292328
That's not a typical shoujo at all.
>>
>>137292902
It's mostly drama about family problems/ potential ntr. But it gets resolved rather quickly if you compare it to a harem series' pace comprised of harem members falling in love 1 by 1 by 1 , confessing 1 by 1 by 1 and getting rejected etc etc.
>>
>>137292838
>cocktease is a great way to make people come back and yearn for more

Sounds about right
>>
>>137292690
They are also not written by elevens.
>>
>>137292328
young guys care more about titillation than romance, especially with harems which no one takes seriously anyway.

shoujo is all about romance and you can't really have that without intimacy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.