[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Konosuba World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
File: 77831.jpg (56 KB, 225x321) Image search: [Google]
77831.jpg
56 KB, 225x321
What would /a/ have taken with them?

I think I would have not realized I could choose the goddess and probably have chosen a pistol with unlimited ammo or to have all my stats maxed out.

What about you, /a/?
>>
probably all the money
>>
bumping for choices
>>
Alchemical knowledge
>>
Aqua's chair. Maximum comfy
>>
>>137283395
do we have a comprehensive list of options a would be hero can choose from? i probably also would have invested in maxed stats or a way to efficiently increase stats as i go about my journey
>>
>>137283395
I would ask for a 100% accuracy long distance anti-demon-lord device.
>>
>>137283395
All I need is pc with inter-dimensional internet connection.
>>
>>137283395
Pet loli, or some sci-fi weapon.
>>
>>137283395
Capped stats would make everything so easy that everything would be trivial and you would get an ego.

If we could choose anything we could come up with, I would go for something useful, a full body enchantment that would change damage taken to a maximum of 1/3rd of my stamina/hp/whatever, total immunity to status effects, and flight. That would cover every possible defensive problem I would encounter from massive damage, to poisons, to fall damage.

Alternatively if I could only have a generic thing, probably a set of gear that improves as I improve over time/levels, that way i'd always have a good set of gear and could focus on other things, like finding decent party members, saving money for a decent place to live in the mean time, or to rent whores/buy slaves.

However, if I could have as much time as I wanted to think about it and have help from outside sources, I would probably end up with something like a walkthrough guide like Navi so I would always know where to go, what places are suspicions enough to check for loot, and where weak points are. But aside frmo that, probably the best thing to go into the world with would be like >>137284600 said, only modified to be a total wipeout weapon that you could simply pull the trigger to wipe out the demon lords entire army along with him.

Though now that i'm writing this, I had a better idea, instead of all that, heading into the world with an invicnibility and immortality necklace that would be soulbound to myself and grant me immunity to all forms of harm, thereby never being able to leave my body without actively choosing to discard it and keeping me as the best possible tank, and then taking over as the new demon king as the new god emperor of the world and essentially becoming the anti-hero I was destined to be.

And after typing all that, i've decided that the best thing to take with me would be aqua herself on the grounds that, even if shes garbage, shes soulbound to me so I wouldnt be lonely.
>>
I'd have probably done the same as Kyouya and asked for an OP set of equipment to take with me.
>>
A laptop with infinite power and loads of data. A man's gotta watch anime and play eroge.
>>
>>137283395
If you die in the Konosuba world do you get more shit when you come back?
>>
>>137284967
you sir are a genius
>>
File: SR7.jpg (13 KB, 186x220) Image search: [Google]
SR7.jpg
13 KB, 186x220
>>137283395
Chaos from the Rance series.
>>
Either a fancy gun with unlimited ammo or extreme charisma. With either I could bang Megumin all night
>>
>>137286125
I see what you did there
>>
>>137286125
They don't have gunpowder in that setting, you could easily, EASILY dazzle her heart with fireworks.
>>
>>137285111
>Though now that i'm writing this, I had a better idea, instead of all that, heading into the world with an invicnibility and immortality necklace that would be soulbound to myself and grant me immunity to all forms of harm, thereby never being able to leave my body without actively choosing to discard it and keeping me as the best possible tank
You do realize you'd just be captured by the Demon queen and be sexually tortured rand raped in the ass with a giant dildo and raped, as is the fate of an invincible male crusader. Right?
>>
>>137286278
I'd like to order 1 invincible male crusader kit please.
>>
>>137286278
You say that like its a bad thing. Invincibility means I can't be hurt, at most i'd be a sex toy till I got bored of that and eventually overpowered her.
>>
>>137286278
Where do I sign up?
>>
File: Pikachu doubt.png (197 KB, 547x356) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu doubt.png
197 KB, 547x356
>>137286348
Do you understand how absolutely boring you sound? Who the fuck wants to be a mary sue with no faults in a fantasy? The fun in shounens and the like come from rising up to beat every challenge through hardship. You sound like 14 year old writing self insert fan fic.
>>
>>137286423
I made it as the perfect shield, not the perfect sword. Sure, I can't be hurt or die, but I still have to work for a win. It's a situation where, yeah, I could wait out a win, but whose got time for that? Your thought process is too narrow.
>>
>>137283395
Become a cute immortal little girl.
>>
>>137286510
>He won't ever achieve a saiyan tier power up from a brush with death
I pity you.
>>
>>137286602
>wanting to be a generic hero that everyone could call from 11 episodes away
I pity you.
>>
File: 1454902743085.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454902743085.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>137286631
Better to be a power-up based hero than an unkillable gary stu from the start.
>>
I'd bring the entirety of Earth.
>>
>>137286348
>Invincibility means I can't be hurt, at most i'd be a sex toy till I got bored of that and eventually overpowered her.
Just because you can't be hurt doesn't mean you can't be humiliated unless your personality is twisted, nor does it mean you are actually able to harm anyone.
>>
>>137286510
>>137286423
>>137285111
Literally Heathcliff tier.
>>
>>137286695
If you powerup from near death, you're still not dying, theres literally no difference between power up and cant die, other than power up being generic boring bullshit for kids that "want to overcome the odds". It would be different if people could actually die in konosuba, if it was a legitimate threat, but its not, or at least not yet. Being unable ot die or take damage is way more fun than "HURR MUH FRIENDS" because people would avoid those super hard to do quests, while I waltz in there, figure out how to complete the quest, either with diplomacy with the sentient, or through brains against things that dont have a sense of self awareness.

>>137286865
That's the point. I still gotta take care not to get shamed and still have to learn how to fight, instead of being naturally gifted. It's literally a matter of ensuring I don't die.
>>
>>137286939
Which means you'd just be enslaved forever.
>>
>>137283395
Plot armor.

Access to all information in the universe including from the future.
But that's just retarded.
>>
>>137286981
Not really, someone that can't be killed has some of the highest potential in an empire, keeping an asset like that locked up and not using them is literally the most retarded thing to do. Diplomacy rules everything.
>>
Seriously, I don't want to be in Fantasy Australia...
>>
>>137287044

This

>Loli looking man-eater plants
>Overpowered female orcs
>Crashing terror birds
>Zombies everywhere
>Komekko

I'm fine, thanks
>>
File: Liset.png (186 KB, 1000x797) Image search: [Google]
Liset.png
186 KB, 1000x797
A spaceship.
If possible, my Liset and Orbiter compartment with infinite resources and access to the market. As well as making me the only one who can access the Warframes.

Or if I can't have that, I'll have Ryougi's MEoDP.
>>
File: The Orbiter compartment.jpg (105 KB, 1137x702) Image search: [Google]
The Orbiter compartment.jpg
105 KB, 1137x702
>>137287691
>>
A house with indoor plumbing and electricity.

I can handle the rest fine, so having a nice comfy nest to get back to would make the whole thing like a vacation.
>>
>>137287758

>Can't earn minimum wage
>Starve inside your house with indoor plumbing and electricity
>At least the lights are on
>>
Why did that Mitsuragi guy get a cursed sword and sexy armor and apparently super stats?

Did he die while wearing the armor? Was it a freebie?

In any case. I choose super constitution, tanking hits all day long and strap some knives to my naked body while throwing myself into the crowd of monsters.
>>
I would want some sort of device that acts as a sort of transporter between the normal world and the Magic Australia. It would have the capabilities to allow me to buy stuff from the normal world, communicate with them, and also server as a high speed wifi connection. As well as buying things, it would also allow me to put things up for sale, essentially creating a multi-dimensional trade network between the worlds.
>>
>>137283395
I'd turn into onii-sama.
>>
>>137287789
he got the sword, and then using the sword got all the rest of what you said
he was a level 37 after all
>>
>>137283395
I would have gone with a redonk level of stealth. That way I can play any style i want and still be able to get the drop on people, and also run like a bitch when i need to.
>>
I'd get latent hero-tier holy powers that I would have to work towards to unlock with time, experience and training as paladin/crusader.

A legendary item is something you will eventually find if you beat a hard enough boss.

But personal power is something you will always have and can train to make more powerful.

Besides, starting with god-tier items is like playing an RPG for the first time in NG+, where's the fun in that?
>>
>>137287780
>>Can't earn minimum wage

How could you not earn minimum wage when making money is as easy as killing a few frogs or goblins?
>>
I'd request to become a demon lord.
>>
>>137283395
Mind control powers.
>>
I'd ask for the demon lord to be my companion.
>>
Unlimited luck. If there is a chance something happens what is beneficial to me, it happens.
>>
>>137287130
>>Loli looking man-eater plants

Thats a thing? Wow, I wouldn't stand a chance there, no matter what I brought.
>>
>>137283395
I would just choose total immunity against any damage. Then the girl in my party with idiot strength could use me as a blunt weapon.
>>
>>137284600
It does 1 damage, takes whole day to cool down
>>
>>137283395
>Choose the goddess
> Know the goddess is worshipped in this setting
>Become paladin for goddess
>Goddess has to bless player, because rules about paladin followers, etc.
>Have high luck and goddess powers behind me, as well as high int.
>Win the world
>make out with megumin and aqua, while Darkness watches and feels shunned form the sidelines

Life is good, mang...
>>
File: IMG_7265.png (1 MB, 1336x1898) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7265.png
1 MB, 1336x1898
>>137289642
>>
>>137289642
>Thats a thing? Wow, I wouldn't stand a chance there, no matter what I brought.
You don't know the half of it.

Proceed at your own risk:
“Tranquility Girl. This plant type monster won’t harm people physically… However, it will give travelers a strong urge to protect it, luring travelers to its side. The temptation is hard to resist, and if become emotionally attached, you will be trap until death. It is rumoured that this monster possess high intelligence, but that is still inconclusive. It might sound cruel, but any adventurer team that encounter this monster must exterminate it.”
“As the monster will smile with relief when the traveler stays by its side, it is hard to leave her. It will show a crying face if you want to leave. The kinder you are, the more likely you would be trapped by this monster, please use caution.”
“Once you are trapped, it would cling on to you, so it would be hard to get away. Also, when the traveler tries to leave because of hunger, the most dangerous thing is that this monster will pick the fruit it bears and offer it to the traveler. It tastes delicious and give those who eats it a sense of being full… However, the fruits contain no nutrients, so whoever eats it will slowly wither away no matter how much they eat. The traveler would be stricken by their conscience when they see the girl cutting and offering the fruits it bore itself. In the end, they wouldn’t even eat, and die of malnourishment.”
>>
>>137290105
Continued

“Eating the fruits of the Tranquility Girl for long periods of time will result in the danger signals sent by your body of hunger, fatigue and pain being cut off. The fruits might contain something that affects the central nervous system. Hence, travelers will stay close to the girl and grow frail in a dream like state. There were many cases of old adventurers seeking a peaceful and tranquil death, which is the origin of the name ‘Tranquility Girl’... After that, the Tranquility Girl will enroot itself on the body of the dead traveler, using it as nutrients—”
>>
>>137290042
>>137290105
>>137290137

Yeah,I'd be doomed. No grand adventure for me.

Damn you damn you fantasy Australia.
>>
>>137290242
I got your back: just wish for an even cuter loli with a jealous streak.
>>
A giant penis.
>>
>>137290393

Were I to go there, I wouldn't think to take my own cute loli. I'd ask for some OP item or power, and then try and get my own cute loli once there.

If I didn't find a jealous loli on my own before I saw plant loli, I'd be done for.
>>
Would it be too /k/ if I said I would have taken a semi-automatic rifle with unlimited ammo and a recon scope?
>>
>>137287691
>A spaceshi

You fucking cheater.

Warframes are retardedly overpowered in a generic fantasy setting, ESPECIALLY with their ship.

Your only challenge is whether Megumin can hit you first with Explosion, before you blender her into nothing, but even then you fucking respawn in the ship.

Warframes don't have sex organs, enjoy being a virgin forever.
>>
>>137288950

I'd say those frogs in real life would kill any of us in the first encounter easily.

I wouldn't even fight them directly, and hope bleeding would gradually kill one of them.

I'd likely ask the farmer association that puts up those quests if I could get a sheep as bait, deducted from the Quest reward, and wrap it up in barbs and anything poisonous to those frogs.

Then just wait for the frog to be deathly sick from the internal bleeding and poisoning before finishing it off.

Spears would be my weapon of choice. Short sword as a back up to cut my out of its gut if I fail to dodge its tongue attack.
>>
>>137289576

High Luck apparently also comes with Jinx.
>>
>>137292102
>he doesn't know about U18 lore
Warframe is Eva now
>>
File: 1454161246999.jpg (40 KB, 564x480) Image search: [Google]
1454161246999.jpg
40 KB, 564x480
>>137290042
I want to protect it
>>
>>137292593

What happen? Did one of them get mutated and grow a knobby futa dick?
>>
>>137283395
if i get to make shit up, i'd say some sort of mind control power, like no.5 in academy city. with that type of power you could turn enemies into allies, move freely without anyone noticing you, change history, and power level without stop.

Seriously, it would make life pretty flippin easy, and killing the demon king pretty easy too.
>>
>>137287130
>>Komekko
Explain this
>>
>>137292653
the tenno are space children telepathically controlling the frames
>>
I'd wish for an uncapped DEX stat.
Not that I'd have unlimited speed right away, but it'd be higher than average at the beginning, and that I could always raise it through training easily than my other stats.

Then raise it to ridiculous levels by grinding the shit out of enemies and daily training.

Then get a high crit chance weapon, and enjoy being the Flash of the fantasy world.
>>
>>137292851

That doesn't change anything I just said.

It's a lot like Eclipse Phase in that the frames are like cars that you drive around before they inevitably crash and burn. Then you just grow another one and then jump into that one.
>>
>>137292903
Why not just wish for unlimited stat points with uncapped stats?
>>
I'll probably get hate for this but I'd want to be like Natsu from FT with all the badass fire powers. I can't help that I love red and fire a lot. Sorry for being chuuni.
>>
I love this show so much.
>>
>>137293338
Same reason I didn't choose infinite speed.
>>
>>137293481
Autism?
Romance?
Boukensha?
>>
>>137293521
It's not fun if you're overpowered.
So autism, yeah.
>>
I'd wish for either basic telekinesis (which I could evolve through training)
or the Blacklight virus in a syringe
>>
My wish would be that my body explodes after i die.
>>
>>137293614
You just need to ask for an overpowered but gimmicky ability, such as "You can shoot deadly eye beams without limit, but only while you sing George Michael's songs".
>>
>>137283395
I don't need anything fancy, just give me Dáinsleif.
>>
File: 1317638006676.jpg (35 KB, 246x275) Image search: [Google]
1317638006676.jpg
35 KB, 246x275
>>137283395

I CHOOSE THE medallion!

Patrician choice of reincarnated heroes.
>>
>>137283395
Max stats. After killing the demon lord I'll take his place and make a harem of demon qts
>>
>>137283395
an Alien Psi Amp with of course psy power
>>
Could someone explain Megumin's toilet scene from the LN? Why is she on the toilet? Why does Kazuma have to sing? Was she just peeing or was she pooping as well?
>>
>>137294466
http://exhentai.org/g/505490/632672bc52/

Is this you?
>>
water in case i get thirsty
>>
>>137294679

>gallery has been removed

exhentai is dead to me
>>
>>137294843
>http://exhentai.org/g/505490/632672bc52/
[Yamatogawa] Power Play!
>>
>>137287042
Go read Helck. That's literally all of humanity and that's exactly what the demons are doing to the ones they can catch.

Diplomacy doesn't mean shit unless they're willing to trust you. An unkillable person is a potentially unbeatable enemy, better to lock you the fuck up and let my descendants deal with you.
>>
>>137294672

>they moved to a haunted mansion
>spooky event at night
>megumin runs to kazuma
>have a sudden urge to take a piss
>ask kazuma to stay
>>
>>137283395
I would choose a pet tentacle monster.

Then I would test it on a useless goddess.
>>
>>137283395
ZA WARUDO
(just the ability is fine, but I wouldnt mind the stand too)
>>
>>137294922
Will they adapt it in the anime? I don't remember seeing that scene in the manga.
>>
>>137287691
>The ultimate grind
You get the spaceship, but you only get one thing, so no infinite resources or any of your frames or weapons.

Better hope DE takes Eris so you can buy platinum, otherwise if you ever leave your ship some thief is going to use steal on your keys and they're going to hijack your shit.
>>
>>137294974
You seem to be a little bit Chuuni....
>>
>>137294843
That particular manga has been hidden from American IPs or something.
>>
File: 1441767165292.png (274 KB, 478x528) Image search: [Google]
1441767165292.png
274 KB, 478x528
>This whole episode
>That ending

The show somehow keeps getting better
>>
>>137294980

>manga

it's from vol.2 of the LN, i heard DEEN gonna go up till vol.2 so maybe, we could see that scene got animated
>>
>>137295103
I know it's based on an LN, I meant I don't recall seeing that scene in the manga.
>>
>>137295146

coz the manga haven't reached that part yet
>>
>>137283395
A henshin hero device.
>>
File: komekko.png (48 KB, 222x266) Image search: [Google]
komekko.png
48 KB, 222x266
>>137292746
Explosion Mage's little sister.
>>
>>137295146
>>137295202

“Boohoo… Kazuma, are you there?
Don’t leave me okay?”

“I’m here, of course I’m here, I won’t leave you even if the doll comes
out, so hurry up.”

After dashing madly along the corridor, we hid in a toilet in the vicinity.
Our bodies had reached their limits.

After I finished, I waited by the door for Megumin.

Maybe she was worried about me leaving her behind, she kept talking
since a while ago.

“...Erm, Kazuma, it’s a bit embarrassing to go to the ladies like this,
could you sing a song loudly or something?”

“Why do I have do something so embarrassing like sing a song in front
of the toilet! And we will encounter the same thing if we camp outside
or visit a dungeon, what would you do then?!”

Although I retorted Megumin, I was actually feeling quite awkward too,
so I sang a song to smoothen the atmosphere.
Speaking of songs, I actually only know Japanese songs, so I just
randomly hummed an capella.
>>
>>137286720
Congratulations, you destroyed both worlds by the impact.
>>
>>137283395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukorWvykHn4
Goddesses are designed for fighting with Demon lords. So choosing a goddess would be a perfect decision. Or Just hire a Lina Inverse and Gauri in a party.
>>
https://youtu.be/Bhuorm0GZX8?t=5m25s
Fucking based Kazama
>>
>>137283395
30 inch invincible dick.
>>
>>137283395
All knowledge about everything, crafting, fighting, trading walkthrough guide saying clear.
>>
File: Death_Star.jpg (796 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Death_Star.jpg
796 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>137296032
People would be nowhere to reborn and Aqua will be fired.
>>
File: 1373294164316.gif (911 KB, 592x576) Image search: [Google]
1373294164316.gif
911 KB, 592x576
I would have taken 2 MEGUMINS.
>>
>>137296095
Not my problem, the demon king would be dead as promised
>>
>>137296141
You see Aqua will never give that thing to a player.
>>
File: Ca3euMFUkAAsGhh.png orig.png (2 MB, 1552x873) Image search: [Google]
Ca3euMFUkAAsGhh.png orig.png
2 MB, 1552x873
>>
>>137283395
>What would /a/ have taken with them?
Super animal taming
Such that I could tame that dragon that mitsu was fighting

I'd then use it to tame the demon lord
>>
File: EQUALITY.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EQUALITY.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>female author creates based MC who believes in gender equality
>male author creates dickless, beta MC putting women in pedestals

How did this happen?
>>
>>137296262
Bosses are immune to taming and time freezing.
>>
File: Pearl Jam.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
Pearl Jam.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>137283395
Some futuristic as fuck computer device I can fashion on my wrist or something, like AR-VR shit. Let it stream a constantly growing music, anime, vidya, etc. library. That way if I'm gonna beat the demon lord I can at least do it with the comfort I had here.
>>
>>137296309
normal taming yes
Nothing's immune to super taming
Except ex wives
If the demon lord is my ex-wife, the world is doomed
>>
File: 1453446805565.jpg (31 KB, 317x334) Image search: [Google]
1453446805565.jpg
31 KB, 317x334
You get the drill, just your voice and if you're gonna play an instrument keep it on a separate track.

Lyrics: http://pastebin.com/Q8KGJ8Ti (embed)
Audio: https://soundcloud.com/jason-ju/chiisana-boukensha
Off-Vocal Version: https://soundcloud.com/jason-ju/chiisana-boukensha-off-vocal
E-mail: [email protected]
Torrent: http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Kono%20Subarashii%20Sekai%20ni%20Shukufuku%20wo%21%20ED%20Single%20-%20Chiisana%20Boukensha%20%5BVarious%5D.zip.torrent
>>
File: NO STOPPING.jpg (20 KB, 158x194) Image search: [Google]
NO STOPPING.jpg
20 KB, 158x194
The highlight of my birthday today was getting off of work and coming back to my apartment to a new comfy episode of Konosuba.

I HAVE NO REGRETS THIS IS THE ONLY PATH
>>
>>137283395
Without 20 years Ah! My Goddess I would have picked the goddess.
>>
>>137296399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5jgxaLweWI
DEVELOPERS WOULD NEVER LET IT HAPPEN. Main character must fight the last boss without cheats, slowly and painfully.
>>
File: 1455085475442.png (732 KB, 691x724) Image search: [Google]
1455085475442.png
732 KB, 691x724
>>137296482
Happy birthday, anon
>>
>>137296522
I don't know SMT, what was I supposed to get from that?
Is MC fighting his ex-wife? Why did MC marry a giant tentacled eyeball?
>>
The LNs are doing stupid well thanks to the anime.

2016年2月1日~2016年2月7日 文庫(2016年2月15日付)
10位 10回 **8,503部 *76,911部 13/09/28 *863日 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! あぁ、駄女神さま 
14位 *9回 **7,750部 *64,292部 13/11/30 *800日 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! 2 中二病でも魔女がしたい!
24位 *9回 **6,736部 *57,444部 14/02/28 *710日 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! 3 よんでますよ、ダクネスさん。 
29位 *9回 **6,256部 *51,032部 14/05/01 *648日 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! 4 鈍ら四重奏~ナマクラカルテット~ 
33位 *9回 **5,855部 *48,205部 14/08/30 *527日 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! 5 爆裂紅魔にレッツ&ゴー!!
42位 10回 **5,332部 *43,965部 15/02/28 *345日 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! 6 六花の王女 
44位 10回 **5,048部 *39,023部 15/08/29 *163日 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! 7 億千万の花嫁 

2016年2月1日~2016年2月7日 ライトノベル商品グループ別(2016年2月15日付)
*1位 49,625部 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!
*2位 17,636部 灰と幻想のグリムガル
*3位 17,628部 最弱無敗の神装機竜≪バハムート≫
*4位 17,474部 <物語>シリーズ
*5位 11,486部 ノーゲーム・ノーライフ(KADOKAWA)
*6位 *9,496部 異世界魔王と召喚少女の奴隷魔術
*7位 *8,331部 チート薬師の異世界旅
*8位 *7,984部 ソードアート・オンライン
*9位 *7,966部 オーバーロード
10位 *7,957部 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! スピンオフ

2016年アニメ化に伴う原作の伸び オリコン(この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!) 初回放送:1/13
01/17 01/24 01/31 02/07 累計
*5367 *6702 *9398 *8503 29,970 1
*4531 *5697 *8512 *7750 26,490 2
—– —– *7030 *6736 13,766 3
—– —– *6196 *6256 12,452 4
—– —– *5750 *5855 11,605 5
—– —– —– *5332 *5,332 6
—– —– —– *5048 *5,048 7
>>
>>137286125
Give it explosive ammo while you're at it to kill dragons and make Megumin moist
>>
>>137296846
>mfw we will be getting seasonal fantasy harems again
>mfw all the MCs will be asshole of varying degrees

>DEEN was the pioneer of this
>Anime will be saved
>>
>>137283395
An item that would grant me omnificence.
Technically asking a genie with unlimited wishes.
>>
File: k is magical.png (107 KB, 1210x1016) Image search: [Google]
k is magical.png
107 KB, 1210x1016
>>137296947
>>137286125

Here's an idea of how to woo Megumin
>>
>>137296297
Things aren't the same in Japan as the West. Japanese women can be shamelessly perverted too. But you see, a female will create a guy as a likeable character, whereas most otaku male LN writers will just self insert.

I'd rather have the MC be an actual character instead of a self-insert vessel. But that doesn't pander hard enough.
>>
>>137297031
God bless you, /k/
>>
>>137296374
>"SO REINCARNATED HERO. YOU'VE COME. I'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU. I AM THE DEMON LORD-"
>"Hold a sec. Let me put on my jam."
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw
>"Okay, continue."
>>
Anyone knows what Sky is planning after he posts epilogue? to continue the week after or just have that one random thing hes translating till the end of February?
>>
>>137286125
>An unlimited amount of moldable plastic explosives
>It's a substance you can shape into chuuni figures
>And when you add a charge...

Instant leglock balls-deep fucking.
>>
>>137296846
Just from a revenue point of view the weekly LN sales are the equivalent of 4-5k BD sales.

Though the profit margin of a book is way higher than of a BD.
>>
>>137297225
I'm actually disappointed it's not Rules of Nature
>>
>>137296846
Isn't it quite bad if the BDs don't do sales as well?

There won't be a second season even if the LNs do well.
>>
File: 1431468488995.png (412 KB, 849x720) Image search: [Google]
1431468488995.png
412 KB, 849x720
Alright /a/, what does it say?
>>
This episode had good hands.
>>
>>137297342
This is better.
>>
>>137283395
Probably power armor so I could cheese the first few levels and sweat out the small stuff, or at least until the power runs out.
Afterwards, use the money from power armor-cheesing to standard-RPG the rest of my journey. The legend built around my power armor should get me a decent party.
Is it too chuuni, guys?
>>
>>137297380
>First night is free!
>>
>>137283395
I want an actual eyepatch of incredible power.

It's not my eye that has power, but the patch itself. So I actually have to wear it all the time.
>>
>>137297552
You just want an excuse to go pick up little chuuni explosive girls.
>>
File: what do you expect.png (450 KB, 849x720) Image search: [Google]
what do you expect.png
450 KB, 849x720
>>137297380
you do realize where you are, don't you?
>>
>>137283395
Didn't he get a list of things to pick? And she said "anything here" or something and she was in the room so he chose her? So you'd have to know what the options were, although I remember her saying they were all broken in some way or another.
>>
>>137297385
He should have went for the pantsu again
>>
>>137297595
That's ridiculous anon. Why would I want to pick up a no-good chuuni mage girl when there's a whole village of them?
>>
The most powerful set of magic spells that have never been seen before in that world, and enough mana to go with it
>>
>>137283395
Either an ability which gives me all the abilities and skills of the things I kill, at the same level they had, additively. So if I killed a monster/person that had body strengthening 1 and sword level 2 while I had just sword level 3, it would become body strengthening 1 and sword level 5. I would gain awesome powers from killing monsters to make my journey much more fun.
>>
>all of these boring ideas

I'd want some sort of device or ability that would allow me to summon cute girl familiars en masse.

For balance purposes, the amount I'd be able to summon at once (and their stats) would be contingent on my own level and stats.

Because of this I wouldn't be able to sit back and let them do all the work, or else my familiars would forever stay weak and in small numbers.

Familiars would, however, be free to share knowledge (or attempt to train) with each other or me.

Basically the game plan is to start small, forming a party with my summons, expanding to multiple parties when possible, meeting as often as possible to share knowledge of the world and its inhabitants. Maximize the ability to multitask and start to rake in dosh.

Longer term, assuming everything goes smoothly, the growing number of familiars and their capabilities would allow me to gain influence or a reputation, and take on bigger projects that would be unrealistic for a small group of adventurers to take on by themselves, such as large-scale construction, research, or even skirmishes with small "armies" of my familiars.

End game, instead of some overpowered hero kicking in the door of the demon king, it would essentially be a sea of cute girls utilizing the knowledge, experiences, and relations they all gained together to wipe out the bad guys.
>>
>>137297225
Not gonna lie, you had it sorta like I would imagine. And it's more comical than I thought.
>no audio jack so you're just emitting the audio
>music instantly changes on your mood
>this plays https://youtu.be/ko0fbRkrbqw
>tfw I like looping songs
>>
I like how Kazuma pointed out that Magumin wasn't going chuunni was usual.

Was that also in the LN?
>>
File: aquabest.png (420 KB, 849x718) Image search: [Google]
aquabest.png
420 KB, 849x718
>>137297380
besuto
>>
File: 1442367048133.jpg (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442367048133.jpg
260 KB, 1920x1080
>>137297742
Missing the blacked out eyes.
>>
>>137297717
Megumin is only chuuni when she's showing off.

She's pretty normal otherwise.
>>
>>137286278
http://exhentai.org/g/666334/6658557151/
>>
>>137297717
Nope, it was added dialogue in the anime.
>>
>>137283395
the ability to defeat anyone with a single punch
>>
>>137297225
Is it wrong if all I see is Reimu poledancing on a dick?
>>
File: 1453394578626.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453394578626.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>137297797
>>
>>137283395
Imagine Breaker probably
>>
Caught up with translations of Death March and New Gate, what are some other OP reincarnation stories?
>>
>>137297961
>oh hey a wizard
>win

>oh hey a "it attacks with a physical weapon of sorts" class
>die

Thanks for playing!
>>
File: konosuba dick butt.png (540 KB, 849x720) Image search: [Google]
konosuba dick butt.png
540 KB, 849x720
>>137297380
>>
File: 1455164841902-1.png (2 MB, 849x720) Image search: [Google]
1455164841902-1.png
2 MB, 849x720
>>137297380
>>
anyone have a link to the ED?
>>
>>137298024
I have a bookmarks folder with 45 of them.
Here's the names of a few:
Isekei Meikyuu
Tensei Shitara Slime
The man picked up by the gods
So What if it's an RPG world
Commushou
>>
>>137295054
>that duel
>that lake scene
Fuck, of all the things I'm going to have high standards in the fantasy/comedy genre after this show
>>
So far this is a night light parody of stuck in video game, but will it escalate to playing it straight? That would really suck because the world seems rather tame.

I'm surprised about how reserved the parody elements are as well, it's not as zany or over the top as Ixion Saga. Which I think could have helped. It's nice and light so far.
>>
>>137298160
>Isekei Meikyuu

At least three series pop up from this.
>>
File: RES_55197084_p0.png (367 KB, 562x768) Image search: [Google]
RES_55197084_p0.png
367 KB, 562x768
What will you do to her?
>>
>>137298220
http://raisingthedead.ninja/current-j-z/slave-harem/
>>
>>137298200
It stays silly don't worry.

The fights with the Demon Generals are the most serious parts of the series but even then they're still pretty silly.
>>
>>137298254
>Turn 360
>Moonwalk out of the dungeon
>Come back in about half an hour to unchain her because I'm not THAT much of a dick
>>
>>137298254
Leave the room. This dick ain't free.
>>
>>137298254
Drag my balls over her face, wipe precum under her nose, grope her tits for a while, and then just leave her and call her pathetic.
>>
>>137283395
More importantly, since this is Fantasy Australia, what sort of monsters do you expect to see?
>>
>>137298024
I like Kumo Desu Ga, Mushoku Tensei (beware some MTL chapters late in the story though) and Commushou
>>
>>137298380
Rolling giant eyeballs with sharp teeth called cyclops
>>
>>137283395
The ability to teleport between my world and their's, so I can first get all of my shit back home.

Or a yoshi. The bastard can repel almost any attack.
>>
>>137298380
I get the feeling that no matter how OP their cheats are, anons are going to die en masse to Tranquility Girl.
>>
>>137298458
Rookie Killer is going to butcher anybody who tries to grind low level mobs.

RK would have murdered the entire cast of Grimgar at this point.
>>
>wish for ability to create advanced tech
>just want to make video games and chill
>npc's notice my ability
>keeps wanting me to make their weapons
>try to bullshit my way through
>keep making more and more powerful weapons
>stuck inside giant war machine
>I forgot to bring my game consoles
>I'm going to die alone
>>
>>137298254
Bondage tie her, lift her and tell her you are gonna use her like ona-hole. Shes sold.
>>
I'd choose my waifu, that way i get to make her real and her power would be enough to live the easy life there, so it's 2 birds with one shot.
>>
>>137298599
>meet you're waifu
>she hates you
>runs away with an ikemen hero
>you're left alone in the beginning town
>>
>>137283395
I'd bring /a/ with me
>>
>>137298645
DAMN YOU MONKEYS PAW
>>
>>137283395
The ability to recreate magic/technology of my imagination.

I'll use it to create my own version of the Crimson Demon race and a gigantic spider tank as well.
>>
File: 1455164841902.png (437 KB, 849x720) Image search: [Google]
1455164841902.png
437 KB, 849x720
>>137297380
>>
File: 1450062041642.png (104 KB, 272x314) Image search: [Google]
1450062041642.png
104 KB, 272x314
>>137298686
A guild made of about 1,000 or so NEETs and otakus or various powerlevels

It will be glorious.
>>
>>137298545
Do you think the guy invented any onaholes? Or did he just use crimson semen demons on hand?
>>
>>137298728
There would be so much blood.
>>
Pretty good episode. The only thing that I wish they included was Aqua's verbal beatdown on Matsuragi for comparing her value to a nice sword.
>>
>>137298762
Only for the first few days.
>>
File: 1445316526020.gif (990 KB, 176x135) Image search: [Google]
1445316526020.gif
990 KB, 176x135
>>137298762
>Konosuba
What do you take us as? Savages?

You are not wrong lol
>>
>>137298728
>Actual real fight over/about waifus
>>
>>137298762
>waifu wars become actual wars
>>
>>137298762
All that means is that the survivors gain a ton of Exp.
>>
File: tv2-160211013126.gif (633 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tv2-160211013126.gif
633 KB, 480x270
>>
>>137283395
I would have taken Darkrai with me and it would just kill everything for me so I could have more time to hang out with loli wizards
>>
File: 1453580259289.webm (2 MB, 864x480) Image search: [Google]
1453580259289.webm
2 MB, 864x480
>>137298813
>The Great Battle of Rei or Asuka
>>
Did he die in that armor or what? If his one thing was cursed sword, where did he get this armor?
>>
>>137298921

>He died at a cosplay convention
>>
>>137298728
Most of your guild are low leveled, but with your size you get overconfident. The first few areas are easy due to overwhelming the mobs with numbers but then you go deeper where you meet things like rookie killers, slimes, and tranquility girls. It's like vietnam where brothers in arms watch each other get slaughtered. All the otakus and anons slowly become jaded and hardened into warriors. Their methods become cruel and efficient as to never lose another member again. The small experienced army sets fear into all hearts, as they raise their colors branded with the images of their waifu's as if icons of gentle reapers. Chanting OP's and ED's like mantras of protection.
>>
>>137298968
JIBUN WO
>>
>>137298921
>>137298940
>Not owning a set of armour that you wear at all times so that if you die you'll be reincarnated wearing it.
It's like you guys haven't prepared.
>>
>>137289832
>Get bound by rope
>Tossed into a lake with weights
Do you drown or what happens
>>
>>137298968
Most of us would die at giant toads. Then a lot of us would die when we try out a dungeon because damn that room mimic. Plus we'd try to farm goblins, only to become rookie killer bait. Eventually, we'd all become hikkomoris and lament how there's no internet or electronics.
>>
>>137298921
He bought it or killed some guy for it.
>>
>>137298968
>Chanting OP's and ED's like mantras of protection.
>Stories and rumor start floating around that if you hear:
>I know, I know I’ve let you down I’ve been a fool to myself I thought that I could live for no one else But now through all the hurt & pain It’s time for me to respect the ones you love mean more than anything So with sadness in my heart I feel the best thing I could do is end it all and leave forever what’s done is done it feels so bad what once was happy now is sad I’ll never love again my world is ending...
>The reapers have shown up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR3QEbCCCNI
>>
>>137287130
>Overpowered female orcs
Kazuma got scarred because of these female orcs.
>>
>>137299166
>it all returns to nothing
>tumbling down
>TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>137299086

Looking at what happened when aqua and megumin got swallowed we should make it out alright since everyone can just stab it to death while it tries to devour someone, as for those other things they sound like they'd really cull our numbers.
>>
>>137297472
You're not thinking long term enough.
Even Kazuma's infinite revival via Goddess is better.

From your wish it only sounds like you want a lvl 50 armor in a lvl 100 max game.
>>
File: tv2-160211013131.gif (290 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tv2-160211013131.gif
290 KB, 480x270
>>
>>137299166
"Better" version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_AFXeL2yOM
>>
>>137299254
>a lvl 50 armor in a lvl 100 max game.
Depending on the game, that's just fine.

Enigma in Diablo 2 had a minimum level of 65.
>>
>>137299315
Runewords were the shit. Dunno why everyone hate them
>>
>>137299283
Jesus christ, a lot of them already sound jaded and soulless as fuck.
>>
>>137299254
Kazuma's cheat is probably the best cheat. As dumb and useless Aqua is sometimes, When she brings out her power, she brings out a shit ton of power. She might be an idiot, but she has a lot of strengths that just make her overwhelming when compared to what you could get in the world.
>>
>>137299368
Who the fuck hates runewords?
>>
File: IMG_3559.jpg (210 KB, 1155x1328) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3559.jpg
210 KB, 1155x1328
>>137298968
>>137299166
>>137299283
I wouldn't mind dying a horrific if it's with you guys
>>
>>137299283
I know this was meant to be parody, but damn do i feel sad.
>>
>>137298254
Nothing
If i want to punish/mindbreak her i would let her free after 2-3 hours
>>
wow did not expect for kazuma to charge that dude so quick holy shit he's a based mc
>>
>>137283395
Power/Item
Ridiculous tier:
Omnilock/Killsat and neccessary control equipment

OP tier:
The power to be the main character/Tank with unlimited rounds and fuel

Reasonable tier:
Exp boost/Equipment that raises in strength with the wearer

Fun tier:
Absolute Counter Attacks/Gundam
>>
This show is Senyuu done right
>>
>>137299518
A true patron of gender equality.
>>
>>137298968
So would performing platinum disco while singing it give us even better buffs?
>>
>>137299536
What about MC plot armor?
>>
>>137298968
If Kazuma's plebeian levels of gaming tropes can carry him that far in the new world, then all of /a/ combined would have the Demon King turned into a girl and used as their personal cumdump within a week.
>>
>>137298686
This anon, holy shit this anon.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-16+at+09.35.25).png (35 KB, 316x392) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-16+at+09.35.25).png
35 KB, 316x392
>>137299416
Strange.

I wouldn't particularly mind either.
>>
>fantastic dreamer -Monday Afternoon Ver.-

Listen to this right now.
>>
>>137299518
He knows his limits and weaknesses as well as his strengths.
He's basically a thief mage hybrid. Got to do it scum style to win.
>>
>>137290042
>>137290105
>>137290137
Are you safe if you try to have sex with it?
>>
>>137299584
Already listed the power to be the main character. Is in OP tier.
>>
>>137298686
>"I bring /a/ with me"
>1000 desperate weeb perverts suddenly teleport into the goddess room, surrounding Aqua

We begin our conquest here.
>>
>>137297031

>napalm shotgun

I don't know if Megumin would love this or not.
>>
>>137299633
I think it just wants your energy so it can probably work like a succubus and make a plant vagina for you. If you're touching it you're already done so you might as well.
>>
I want -noclip
>>
>>137299612
But it's Thursday, silly Anon.
>>
>>137283395
>taking anything besides aqua

Cheat items are easy mode for babies. Aqua is hard-mode for people who want a real challenge.
>>
>>137298686
That is going to be the most retarded and awkward and funniest adventure man will ever know.

Having /a/ is already drama in itself.

I'm sure no one will ever be able to finish the adventure.
>>
>>137283395
All the knowledge of this and that world.
>>
>>137299633
If I remember, it doesn't actually have a butt, it's directly attached to the rock it's sitting on.

The rock, plants behind it, clothes and bandages are all part of the same creature and it's just a facsimile of an injured cute girl.
>>
>>137298686

Fucking genius.
>>
>>137299539
that show had potential but went to shit
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.