[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ballroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: img000025.jpg (429 KB, 803x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000025.jpg
429 KB, 803x1200
Fuck this arc and fuck these characters.
Tatara is an even bigger bitch than Shinji and she's just the most annoying whore there is.

Is it really that hard to understand that you are supposed to lead as a LEADER?
Is it really that hard to understand that you have to dance together as a pair?

I mean, I get it, this arc is about them developing etc. but it's just not fun to read at this point, they just keep bitching at each other and themselves.
Fuck this shit.
>>
Gaju is best girl.
Also the last chapter finally did something with them being shits, so that was nice.
>>
>>137280457
nan, Mako is best girl
>>
>>137280279
He started dancing less than a year ago. He has only had 2 partners, both who overshadowed him in skill and he was basically carried as "the leader".
>>
This faggot shittaste aside, Next raw chapter when?
>>
>>137280279
>why doesn't he just lead?
kill yourself
>>
>>137280279

The point isn't that they don't understand. The point is the that the boy is shit at leading and the girl is shit at not leading.

If you find this shounen too hard to understand, just stop while you're behind.
>>
>>137280279

Dude, this girl was never a girl when it came to dancing, now the most wimpy scrub she's ever seen wants to lead her.

At the same time, he's the first one to treat her a partner, actually trying to dance with her instead of saying they just don't match, and it's really HER fault.

Basically, seh loves him and hates him.

Ths arc was great, and this it what people mean by chacracter having a personality, and having development.

When you say this is "not fun" it just kind of makes you seem like a retard, really. It can be fun for a lot of people, and it was fun for me.
>>
File: img000046[1].jpg (464 KB, 803x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000046[1].jpg
464 KB, 803x1200
>>137280279

OP is a faggot. Let's admire Chinatsu's perfection.
>>
>>137280457
It seems like they are doing something with being shits on the surface but they still keep bitching at each other and still don't get in "4-legged"-mode

>>137280530
>>137280588
>>137280623

Yeah but he seems so surprised when they tell him that he needs to be the one leading when his position is the leader. He just doesn't want to understand because he is a little bitch who hates himself.
I wouldn't have a problem with this if the beginning also showcased more of Tatara's problems but the beginning was him being this genius character that didn't really know what he was doing (while the theme of him being self-conscious was lightly touched on).
Now he is just a little bitch who seems to just purely suck at dancing because he still doesn't know what he is doing. The manga just isn't fun to read because he just keeps bitching and bitching and there is barely any development on either his or Chinatsu's side.
At least the newest chapter hints at them being slightly better but they don't seem to be over their issues at all.
>>
>>137280279
Are you autistic? I don't mean that in a shitposting way. I'm asking if you're literally autistic. Do you not understand basic human emotion?
>>
>>137280871
But that's exactly what happens at the end of the chapter. Were you not paying attention?
>>
>>137280871
The characters being super vague about what he is actually doing wrong, just saying "nah man you need to lead the girl not the other way around" while he is constantly confused by training exercises and shit.
>>
>>137280871

No.. You're really bad at understand emotions and empathy in general. Not everyone is capable of just understanding everything that's said to them.

The entire series so far has been about how the MC is capable of something but no one's sure what yet. He is still finding himself. Just like every other shounen manga. The most recent chapter he's clearly found something and they are working together so your last point is completely wrong. They have gotten over some of their issues at the least.

Re-read the manga, stop speed reading and at least try to understand it with an open mind.
>>
File: CYM4HfwUEAAhf0L.jpg (94 KB, 557x800) Image search: [Google]
CYM4HfwUEAAhf0L.jpg
94 KB, 557x800
>>137280581
Hiatus
>>
>>137281065

If the other characters told him exactly what he's doing wrong and helped him with every step it will just be a dance lesson manga.

You have to realise that in his current scenario, he doesn't have an official trainer or anything. He's mainly learning by himself with some support.
>>
>>137280871
>Yeah but he seems so surprised when they tell him that he needs to be the one leading when his position is the leader. He just doesn't want to understand because he is a little bitch who hates himself.
it's not an issue of leading or not leading, it is more subtle than that. it's like telling a meek person to act stronger. or a silent person to shout. even when the silent person thinks he is shouting, in truth he may only be talking slightly louder than normal.
the same applies here. tatara probably thinks he is leading normally, but he isn't doing it in the same way as the other more experienced guys.

TLDR tatara's personality and experience level still doesn't allow him to dance like "real" a strong leader
>>
File: 1370203841634.jpg (20 KB, 292x302) Image search: [Google]
1370203841634.jpg
20 KB, 292x302
>>137281278
>Hiatus
oh boy
>>
>>137281251
I already said that I understand what is happening, I'm just annoyed by what is happening and it's not fun to read because it just keeps dragging on, with development only happening now in the newest chapter.
The beginning of the manga was way more fun to read because Tatara actually has development as a character and we see all these awesome people around him influencing him etc.
>>
the next step after this tournament is the Latin dance?
>>
>>137281713
Nah I think that's too soon, Latin is really a whole other level than what Tatara is dancing now
>>
File: img5ed.jpg (152 KB, 677x502) Image search: [Google]
img5ed.jpg
152 KB, 677x502
>>137280279
It's all worth it at the end, their bitching isn't half bad either.

The yet-to-be-translated lesbo girl's remembrance though, now that's quite boring.
>>
File: mayaka.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mayaka.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
The art in this is so good, I can't find any stuff that the mangaka made before this. This surely can't be her first work right?
>>
>>137282104
It's not that weird, Murata's first series was Eyeshield 21 and that started at a level higher than most ever achieve.
>>
>>137282359
>Murata's first series was Eyeshield 21
no it wasn't
>>
>>137280279
I think it's important to realize that when you're involved with pair activities or any activity for a long time you tend to get stuck in a certain mindset regardless of what you SHOULD be doing and what you KNOW is correct. Especially for something like dancing where it's about the flow of the dance. Though I wouldn't expect anyone who thought shinji was a whiny bitch to be fine with this arc.
>>
>>137282394
Didn't he just have one shots before that?
>>
>>137282499
>Though I wouldn't expect anyone who thought shinji was a whiny bitch to be fine with this arc.
I did, and I am. Yeah, Tatara could be making more effort towards being a strong leader, but everyone around him is expecting too much on that end, and his partner history doesn't help.
>>
>>137281527
It sounds to me that you want are quick results. You don't want Tatara to spend a decent amount of time resolving his issues because you simply want to move on to the next hurdle to keep things fresh. At least this is the impression I'm getting from you.

For myself I like the fact that we're spending a great deal of time on this. I want to see Tatara struggle for a decent amount of time instead of simply having him plow through everything because hes a genius.

>Now he is just a little bitch who seems to just purely suck at dancing because he still doesn't know what he is doing.
He doesn't suck at dancing though. Hes simply surrounded by people who have been doing this for years and hes trying to keep pace with them so he looks like shit in comparison. Also he has a hard time learning in a traditional manner, largely working things out by doing and mimicking which has created his unique form of dancing. This unique dance has confused the judges and also has made it hard for him to become a more traditional dancer. This arc needs to be long because a lot of issues are being resolved in it. Tatara is learning how to dance properly, getting a partner and even Chinatsu is resolving her problems here.
>>
File: debut.jpg (122 KB, 450x630) Image search: [Google]
debut.jpg
122 KB, 450x630
>>137282104
it's her first work. She only made a oneshot before called "隣の肖像"

It was published in the Monthly shonen magazine in 2009. I can't find anything about it beside the 1st page.
>>
File: Tomo takeuchi.png (356 KB, 950x720) Image search: [Google]
Tomo takeuchi.png
356 KB, 950x720
>>137282950
>>
this has been the most exciting arc so far
what the fuck have you been reading?
>>
>>137283454
he's just a shitposter
>>
>>137286511
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a shitposter
>>
>>137287368
he just made a thread and fucked off. That's a shitposter.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.