[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women make the best writers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 0012233.jpg (295 KB, 1200x1689) Image search: [Google]
0012233.jpg
295 KB, 1200x1689
“Simply put, the type I like is the total opposite of that man who will achieve great things even if I leave him alone! He must not be too eye catching, either too fat or too skinny will do. It would be best if he loves me but has a weak will, lusting after other girls if they are a bit kind to him. A mandatory criteria will be having a lecherous look and is horny all year round. If he looks down on the hardship of life and just want to live his life easily like a trash will be great. If he has debts, that’s even better! He also has to drink all day and refuse to work, always grumbling that ‘this is the fault of society’. He will then hit me with empty beer bottles and tell me: Use your slutty body to earn back some cash!’... Hmmm…!”
>>
File: Iron-Blooded-Orphans-Ep-6.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Blooded-Orphans-Ep-6.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
>>137272807
I don't understand.
>>
>>137272807
I think you are quoting something, but you didn't link the source.

Could you maybe like, link the source?
>>
>>137273152
Darkness from konosuba if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>137273203
Ah from the novel I guess. Thanks anon! Love to you!
>>
>>137272807
Wait. Is Konosuba written by a woman?
>>
>>137272807
Pervness pls
>>
>>137272807
English translation to pic related fucking where?
>>
>>137273203
WHY? What have I been improving myself all this time for?
>>
>>137272807
Said no woman ever.
>>
Sounds like 8man from Oregairu.
>>
>>137272807
Reverse this and you get feminism.
>>
>>137272807
This is my fetish, its the first time i get a boner from nearly non sexual text.
>>
Good thing about women writters is they don't give a fuck about otaku and they do what they want to do.

Pick any shoujo manga and witness how is hundred times worse than any shonen, with the main girl raped, pedophilia, misscarriage, betrayal all kind of shit.

Male authors doesn't have the guts to put those things because otaku will cry because muy purity.
>>
>>137272807
>Women make the best writers
>Posts Kudelia

You can't seriously be using Okada as evidence to prove your point. IBO has fallen flat every time it's tried to get emotional.
>>
File: 1338497271125.png (58 KB, 301x352) Image search: [Google]
1338497271125.png
58 KB, 301x352
>>137275564
>Good thing about women writters is they don't give a fuck about otaku and they do what they want to do.
>Pick any shoujo manga and witness how is hundred times worse than any shonen, with the main girl raped, pedophilia, misscarriage, betrayal all kind of shit.
More like they are jealous as fuck, and while male authors self insert as the male lead that all the girls want or simply just create a girl that is untouched by 3DPD and bask in the purity, women create a main character and torture them over their justified anger that they will never be a cute pure 2D girl.
So you get stuff like rape and other shit.
There are many outliers of course; like it being the author's fetish, where what you say is reversed or authors, both male and female, just want to create borderline H-manga so expecting purity in the first place would be a mistake as everyone is used goods or complete sluts.
That isn't to say what they produce is any less entertaining but claiming the reason Shoujo manga is so out there is because women authors don't give a fuck is a lie as much as the reason male authors not having guts to pull that shit is because they fear otaku's hate for the impure.
>>
>>137272807

who gives a shit what women think? the only thing their good at is shitting out kids and most can't even do that right.
>>
>>137276254

This anon has the right of it.

Ultimately, there are certainly tendencies between authors of either gender, but there's no particular advantage to having a male or female author. KonoSuba may have a based female author who edges herself while writing her novel wherein she expounds upon her masochistic fantasies and other perverse and degrading occurrences she puts all the female characters through, but she's most certainly an outlier, much like how based male authors like Urobuchi, Romeo Tanaka, and Meteo Hoshizora are uncommon.

It's much the same in the west, I'd say.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.