[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taiwan's Anime Train Mascot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Superior Japanese Propaganda.png (721 KB, 1208x839) Image search: [Google]
Superior Japanese Propaganda.png
721 KB, 1208x839
Chinks are taking another step and making mascots for its Trains
What do you think /a/?
http://krtgirls.simon.moe/
>>
>i_love_my_station.mp3
>>
Chinks are not /a/-related.
>>
>>137269008
Like this is the first time train had animu girls
>>
>>137269008
Not really /a/.
And don't call Taiwanese as chinks, unless you want the thread to become /pol/.
>>
The Taiwanese are state-mandated to become weeaboos, so it's not really surprising.
>>
They seem to be trying to turn it into a VN. Does that make it /a/?
>>
But do they love their station?
>>
Feels weird man.
>>
>>137269087
But Taiwanese are chinks, just self-hating chinks.
>>
What's next? Operating systems? Tanks? Guns? Battleships?
kek
>>
>>137269057
They became /a/ related when everyone kept spamming pictures of the cat keyhole bra.

It was made in China by a Chinese designer and sold on Taobao, a Chinese website.
>>
>>137269087
They're genetically chinks, so infact not calling them chinks would be based on politics.
>>
File: xefin.png (956 KB, 807x483) Image search: [Google]
xefin.png
956 KB, 807x483
>>137269486
Castles maybe.
>>
>>137269008
Anime belongs to Japan
>>
File: bbc wildlife specials.jpg (75 KB, 401x767) Image search: [Google]
bbc wildlife specials.jpg
75 KB, 401x767
>>137269486
Appliances, swords, game consoles, demons, aliens, vampires, basically any kind of monster.
>>
>>137269506
Adopted by japanese artists, retard.
>>
This is cute.

It's pretty funny Taiwanese and the Filipinos have been conquered by anime. Actual "chinese cartoons" still don't look anime.
>>
>>137269087
This is the Republic of China as it constitutionally sees itself. Tell me how they are supposed to not be chinks.
>>
>>137271006
Wasn't Taiwan colonized by Dutch before the Chinese?
>>
>taiwanese clay violated by foreign chink invaders
>let's just call taiwanese chinks and forget about it

not so fast
>>
>>137269046
I got you, bro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI
>>
>>137269057
1 in 5 posters on /a/ are chinks though.
>>
>>137271138
Wait, next time you're trying to say Nagasaki was Dutch colony, right?
>>
Better trains coming through.
>>
File: a7bpYwx_460s_v1.jpg (25 KB, 460x417) Image search: [Google]
a7bpYwx_460s_v1.jpg
25 KB, 460x417
What about an anime about cellphones?
>>
>>137271552
Keitai Sousakan 7?
>>
>>137269008
Now this is what i call weeaboo shit
>>
>>137271552
Kait-ai ?
>>
>>137269008
Google Search
>Windows Mascot
>Internet Edge Mascot
Post first results
>>
>>137269087
>Don't be racist

How is you telling that gonna stop them?
>>
>>137269008
>A country is making a mascot character

So? Bringing this to our attention because they take their design from Anime?
>>
>>137271138
Yes, but it was also discovered by the Portuguese, thus the name Formosa.

After the Dutch colonized it, they were driven out by the chinks who lived there. If I remember correctly, this was in the 1800.

Fifty years prior to WWII the japs colonized taiwan. They were damn good too: people didn't out right despise them (save for the nationalists. But it's evident that the hate wasn't universal as the older Taiwanese may speak Japanese or understand it, and they generally do not like mainlaind chinese).
>>
>>137272744
Hes prob meaning that people are going to get butthert.

Honestly, no taiwanese will deny theyre chinese. They will never say theyre main landers though.
>>
>>137272908
>After the Dutch colonized it, they were driven out by the chinks who lived there. If I remember correctly, this was in the 1800.
Not exactly. They were driven out by a Ming admiral who wanted to use it as a base of power to fight back against the Qing dynasty. He died though and the island was taken over by the Qing.
>>
>>137272833
OTAKU RULES, US WEEABOO AMIRITE???
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.