[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Makashima the hero of Psycho Pass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Makishima_gekijouban.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Makishima_gekijouban.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Was Makashima the hero of Psycho Pass?
>>
>>137266663

relatively speaking
>>
he's the only one who wanted to save humanity
>>
Yes. He had the right idea.
>>
>>137266663
he's a total fedora though
>e-books suck, read real books like an enlightened atheist like myself
>lol i'm gonna kill your friend so you can become enlightened like me
>i don't want to join your brain justice cult. i need to be an individual/contrarian edgelord who seeks enlightenment.
>>
He killed innocent people in order to promote standards of humanity that almost nobody else agreed with. Trying to force views on others violently is a standard form of villainy.
>>
>>137267253
better than being the hivemind's dog
>>
>>137266663
yep, he did nothing wrong other than losing
>>
File: this thread.jpg (112 KB, 936x536) Image search: [Google]
this thread.jpg
112 KB, 936x536
>>137266663
>killing best girl
>hero
>>
>>137267250
Made me lol
>>
>>137267253
The sybil system is slavery though
>>
>>137267250
Kek
>>
>>137266663
>tried to free humanity from tyrannical rule
>tried to show the flaws of the Sybil system
>avid reader and academic in a world full of degenerates
>carried the series
Yeah, actually.
>>
File: 1448542558751.png (129 KB, 418x319) Image search: [Google]
1448542558751.png
129 KB, 418x319
>>137266663

Probably, but his high-and-might attitude used to get on my nerves, along with his pretentious way of speaking and quoting random literature.
>>
>>137266663
He's Light if he had style and proper execution.
So yes.
>>
>>137267443
gotta crack some eggs to make an omelette, anon
>>
>>137266663
>2016
>still talking about Psycho Pass
>The show in its entirety was based on a retarded premise

Seriously, the entire backbone of the anime was having a system that detect murderers and criminals based on their emotions, when true psychopaths have none. The fact that the system didn't fail earlier is laughable considering 5% of the population are Psychopaths/Sociopaths.
>>
>>137266663
Still mad the bitch didn't shoot him when she had the chance
>>
>>137266663
Almost definitely, he was the only person trying to preserve the human soul in the entire show. It's a shame he had to die, but killing hundreds of innocents is still irredeemable.
>>
>>137269996
Don't examine this too closely.
>>
>>137267250
Wouldn't a fedora fag be all happy about joining Sybil?
>Geee, you finaly realised how superior I am and how I should be the one ruling the world with MENSA BR
>>
>>137266663
If you mean by that that the MC is the most relevant and interesting person the story focuses o, then :

Makishima>Kougami>Professor oldMan>Choe Gu Sung>Masaoka>Kagari>Blonde by Doctor>Moma's son>Lingerie Inforcer>Akane>Mika
>>
>>137269996
Achchcchtually, I thought Makishima being a psychopath was the reason that the system couldn't get a read on him. The system is used for detecting people with elevated stress hormones and violent tendencies that are otherwise normal.
>>
>>137269996

The system didn't fail because every time one of those psychopaths showed up they were either silenced or absorbed into the sybil system. It was another element of their society's fascism. If that doesn't make sense, it's because you didn't understand the point of the show.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.