[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aldnoah Zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: aldnoah.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aldnoah.jpg
289 KB, 1920x1080
>gave me feels and thrills like I haven't felt in years
>one of the best anime OSTs ever
>all of /a/ hates it

why?
>>
>>137262880
Because you're a faggot with horrendous taste. Kill yourself.
>>
>midways through the series
Feels like you're saying that, because anybody who saw that ending knew what a wreck and lost of potential it was.
>>
>>137262895
So he's an average /a/ poster
>>
>>137262880
Sawano's the most overused person in all of anime music, and his stuff all sounds the fucking same.
>>
>>137262880
NTR
>>
Because it's shit, there I answered your retarded question. Now fuck off.
>>
>>137262880
>shitdonah zero
>thrills and feels
bait and switch deaths sure are excting

One of Sawano weakest works, down there with nanatsu and kill la kill
>>
>>137262911
isn't op's pic from the ending?
>>
is this an actual still?
it's just a reference to Monster right?
>>
it was garbage. time to go back to watching my MMO fanservice animes and waifu shows
>>
>>137262880
cause /a/ has a few years on the and get jaded when themes done before pop up, instead of just enjoying the ride.

Why should /a/s taste bother you, just enjoy what you like. If you assimilated 100% you'd be a cock munching faggot 40 years old in the body of a little girl.
>>
>>137262935
NTR is a thinking man's fetish
>>
Because /a/ has horrible taste.
>>
>>137262880
Your first original series?
>>
Stole many themes from previous works, characters were pretty flat, some shit was plain retarded, but it was a fun watch. /a/ lacks any ability to be critical to begin with when 90% of the most active threads here are about the latest waifushit or One Piece/DBZ generals.
>>
Because it's garbage. Still watched all of it, just for the stupidity.
>>
>>137262935
this
>>
>there are people who are defending this shitty written on /a/
>>
>>137263287
>fun to watch
For being critical you dun goofed.
>>
I think Demo made some fine points about this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9h7dsmO38c
>>
>>137262880
/a/ was loving it until they became butthurt about the ending where princess ended up with some nobody and gay end.

the robot battles were fun____
>>
>>137262935
I forgot. Who got NTR'd?
>>
>>137263494
Half the whole show was robot on robot eye candy with some pretty good music. The whole premise of a generic giant robot against overpowered gundams using science as a weapon was pretty nice. It was fun to watch.

But you can't deny all of its other glaring faults. Or are you telling me that you hate anime so much you can't find enjoyment in anything? I feel sorry for you /a/non.
>>
>>137263076

just because you got cucked by jamal and your government and leaders say this is culturally appropriate does not make it right, Adam.
>>
>>137263585
Both the protagonist and the antagonist. By the same woman.
>>
It could've been alright if it ended on the first half. The second half could've saved it if it tried really hard, but it did the exact opposite.
>>
>>137262928
Pretty much bud.
>>
>>137263539
>butthurt about the ending where princess ended up with some nobody and gay end.
It wasn't just only the gay end. The fact that Slaine was such a good character but slowly got ruined down to absolutely shit.

> robot battles were fun____
inb4 wind in space
>>
>>137263806
>what is solar wind
>>
>>137262880
Come again?
Most of the criticism has nothing to do with the OST. It has everything to do with that train wreck of an ending.
>>
>>137262880
The anime isn't terrible but it's not amazing either, this is /a/ so only those kinds of extreme reactions can be seen.
Since it was hyped too much, it ended up being disappointing because of the direction it took with the characters.
>>
>>137264577
NTR ending is always best ending
>>
>>137263605
>Half the whole show was robot on robot eye candy
Which was incredibly boring and poorly animated
>good music
Must be tough being deaf.
>The whole premise of a generic giant robot against overpowered gundams using science as a weapon was pretty nice.
Why the fuck do retards jeep spouting this bullshit? That was never the fucking premise and it was dropped midway into the first season anyways, the battles were a fucking joke.

>I feel sorry for you /a/non.
I feel sorry for you, a perdon endorsing shit abd marking it off as fun toneatch because he has nothing better to dom Nothing wrong with hating shit but there's a lot wrong with eating it up.
>>
>>137264577
>Most of the criticism has nothing to do with the OST.
The OST gets criticized all the damn time.
>It has everything to do with that train wreck of an ending.
And its not just tgat either.
>>
>>137264582
I really have to question people's mentality when they can't just admit something is bad. There's being too negative and then there's being too passive.
>>
Anyone have that new after story poster ? The one where Inaho have his eyes again.
>>
>>137264635
The robot battles were not poorly animated. They were superbly animated. Clearly that's where most of the budget went.

>Must be tough being deaf.
Is this one of those situations where "I DONT LIKE THING SO ITS SHIT"? The music was good. As pointed out earlier, obviously not the artist's best work, but it was good.

From the rest of your post it's clear that you're an average /a/ fit-in that has lost all ability to appreciate pretty much anything. I think you need to spend some time away from here. It would do wonders for you.
>>
File: 1453527184966.jpg (5 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
1453527184966.jpg
5 KB, 234x230
>>137264748
>The robot battles were not poorly animated. They were superbly animated
>>
File: 3gpd-jx92J4.jpg (28 KB, 502x412) Image search: [Google]
3gpd-jx92J4.jpg
28 KB, 502x412
>>137264800
>le here's your you epic meme
I surrender.
>>
>>137262880
It was worse than AGE,IBO,Valvrave and G-RECO

thats says something
>>
>>137264748
The 3DCG looked like hot shit and clashed with the 2D

Nah taken from an objective stance the music is still shit and you're the only one parading it as good, its Sawano's weakest effort and not a good soundtrack either. The problem is that retards like you think everything Sawano does is good because you're permanently deaf because as stated he has been reusing the same tracks for years.

If anyone is trying to fit in its you, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who'll defend this shit nowadays on here or even outside it, you're one of the few dumbfucks who do.
>>
A/Z more like the Daikatana of the mech genre
>>
>>137264877
The CG blended incredibly well with the 2D. You're going to be hard pressed to find any 3D that doesn't make itself apparent in a 2D anime, but one of the few things AZ did well was the 3D. You're grasping just to be negative at this point.

>objective stance
>subjective opinion

Keep doing a great job fitting in here by expressing overwhelmingly negative opinions on a show that wasn't great, but wasn't terrible.
>>
>>137264975
This

So much dumb shit that happened and was never discussed despite it being a big deal.

For example, the deus ex machina that was the MC's eye in season 2.

It straight up took control of him at one point near the end.

Well, were you hoping for some exposition as to what the trade off would be and what will happen to him because of it.

Nope they just throw an eyepatch on him on the final episode and that's that.

Fucking dumb shit. This was easily the most hyped up turd in anime because it had butchers name on it. Just like daikatana with romero.
>>
>>137264702
Passive is the normal reaction because the show didn't get you that invested in the story.
Being inanely negative is strange because it implies you cared greatly about the show or it somehow wronged you.
>>
>>137265067
The marketing was similar too

JOHN ROMERO IS GOING TO MAKE YOU HIS BITCH REVOLUTIONARY GAMEPLAY BLA BLA

A/Z IS GOING TO CRACK OPEN THE MECHA GENRE AND TAKE A BIG SHIT ON ESTABLISHED CLICHES AND TROPES

what a joke
>>
>>137265153
>A/Z IS GOING TO CRACK OPEN THE MECHA GENRE AND TAKE A BIG SHIT ON ESTABLISHED CLICHES AND TROPES

To be fair, all the interviews on the website stated that they wanted to do a standard mecha show. They actually wanted the clichés and tropes.
>>
>>137264975
>>137265067
>>137265153
why are you talking to yourself
>>
>>137263605
>Half the whole show was robot on robot eye candy
I don't think you've ever seen robot on robot eye candy. A/Z had fine but forgettable mech designs, no really strikingly choreographed or animated fights, and absolutely boring, tensionless combat except maybe for the Nilokeras fight at the beginning.
>>
File: idiot.jpg (14 KB, 347x118) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
14 KB, 347x118
>>137265200
>>
File: c99eac3108[1].png (5 KB, 424x117) Image search: [Google]
c99eac3108[1].png
5 KB, 424x117
>>137265200
heres your response
>>
>>137265225
>>137265241
excuse me. you two retards have the same posting style and terrible opinions i couldn't help but think samefag.
>>
>>137265258
>i couldn't help but shitpost

yeah okay that sounds like something you need to get checked anon
>>
>>137265216
>>137265258
>terrible opinions
>they didn't like a show 99% of the board hated, they must be the same person!
>>
>>137265258
Somebody who defends A/Z is commenting about how someone's opinion is bad.
>>
Has there ever been a mecha show that failed harder at "strategic" fights than this? Shit like Geass had ridiculous keikaku, but they at least made that fun. A/Z just had a dull faggot sitting around and decide the exact bizarre method to victory against this mech, like it was a video game boss or some shit, and then executing it while all the viewers waited for him to get over it.
>>
/a/ doesn't like nice things
>>
>>137265386

It was a dull show with good production values

Just get over yourself
>>
>people actually replied
You people sure are easy.
>>
>>137265614
>with good production values
Kek
>>
File: 1454906157604.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454906157604.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>137265021
>The CG blended incredibly well with the 2D. You're going to be hard pressed to find any 3D that doesn't make itself apparent in a 2D anime, but one of the few things AZ did well was the 3D
>>
>>137265116
Not really you can be negative about something regardless of your investment, biggest thing is that why would you continue to watch something you have very little investment in to begin with?
>>
>>137262880
Shippers were mad because none of the boys ended up with the girl. I don't get it either since she was the worst girl but shippers got to ship.
>>
I don't get it why couldn't the asshime have died?
>>
File: 009.jpg (2 MB, 1278x2160) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
2 MB, 1278x2160
>>137264857
But that's silly, anon. Everything is worst than Valvrape.
>>
>>137264748
>The robot battles were not poorly animated. They were superbly animated. Clearly that's where most of the budget went.
I have to disagree on this, this show has one of the worse 3DCG ever.
>>
>>137265200
Gotta have an intelligent conversation somehow.
>>
>>137267138

Valvrave was what you would call a hilarious trainwreck, A/Z was just some generic melodramatic nonsense.
>>
>>137265190
It would actually be decent if they went with the cliches. AZ was shit because they set up a lot of cliche scenarios and then don't bother to deliver. It's like telling a joke and ending without a punchline.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.