[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Himekishi ga Classmate! 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: img000012.png (372 KB, 782x1104) Image search: [Google]
img000012.png
372 KB, 782x1104
Where can I enslave a demon girl?
>>
File: img000020.png (389 KB, 782x1104) Image search: [Google]
img000020.png
389 KB, 782x1104
/u/ is getting fucking annihilated next chapter
>>
>>137262811
The manga keeps skipping over a ton of the scenes. It's kind of sad. We didn't get all the scenes with him breaking the demon girl into a masochist or the scene where he linked all the girls together to feel the same thing and then fucked them each one by one.
>>
>>137262903
Princess foresaw everything and knew Main Heroine would get captured which in term would cause the Princess herself to fall into his hand but is for the greater good cliche.
>>
>>137264422
>is for the greater good
Yeah, a hard dick. It's all a girl needs in life anyways.
>>
teleport sperm is best used of teleport ever
>>
>>137266522
That was the first time I actually laughed out loud at a manga in a while.
>>
File: img000011.png (916 KB, 1564x1104) Image search: [Google]
img000011.png
916 KB, 1564x1104
>>137263988
Its bi-monthly man
It will be slower than it already is if they also add those things
>>
>>137264447
She literally dreamed everyday of being fucked by MC and this turned her in a cock hungry girl so as soon as she learned where he was she sent her friend ahead so that they could both be fucked together.
>>
>>137268814
Top kek if true
He doesnt even need to use magic on her then
>>
>>137268814
Best girl
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.