[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dragon ball super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Dragon Ball Super multiverse.jpg (136 KB, 600x859) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Super multiverse.jpg
136 KB, 600x859
>Piccolo is fighting Frost

so it's confirmed he's going to job and Goku is going to save the day again, right?
>>
Wouldn't Goku have to lose for Piccolo to fight?
>>
>>137257435
He probably would lose in a retarded way
>>
>>137257435
Why can't they tag in and out? I'm pretty sure they could do that in Baba's tournament which was similar rules.

Based on released episode titles we know Piccolo is going to fight Frost after Goku's fight with Pooh Bear
>>
>>137257435

I donĀ“t know why people keep saying this...

Goku could win his fight, then the next match comes along...

you know, like a normal fucking tournament.
>>
Wasn't it one of the rules that all participants had to fight until they were beaten?
Although I guess that would be stupid...either Goku beats Pooh Bear and then loses to notFrieza, making Piccolo's already hopeless situation worse,
or Goku somehow loses to Pooh Bear but then Piccolo somehow beats Pooh Bear. Maybe they both tire themselves out but Goku faints first?

Fucking Super, the only thing that can save this anime is if Piccolo gets an asspull powerup.
>>
>>137257516
>hy can't they tag in and out?

That's not how the boudakai tenkachi tournament or whatever the fuck works. It works more like how football teams compete and progress
>>
>>137258982
>>137257516
>>
>gohan gets rekt and realizes he needs to get stronger
>can't train because there's a nerd conference he wants to go to instead

It was my mistake to like this character at all.
>>
What is your opinion on the character design?
Am I the only one who dislikes them?
>>
>>137261573
only one i dislike is not-frieza.
>>
Wouldn't it be cool if picolo got an insane boost, I remember how hype his fight with cell and 17 where. It's a shame all super gives a fuck about is goku and vegeta.
>>
>>137262216
This, weren't supernameks a thing?
>>
>>137262277
Double dubs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.