[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how exactly was Homura able to do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-02-09+at+09.50.56).jpg (233 KB, 1231x663) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-09+at+09.50.56).jpg
233 KB, 1231x663
So how exactly was Homura able to do this?
>>
Meme magic.
>>
>>137255818
It's simple, she could do it because of ai, yo.
>>
I thought only people with high karmic destiny became magical girls.

So what did Sayaka, Homura, Mami, and Kyoko do that was so special?
>>
Because she relate to Madoka, if there was no Homura then there wasn't Madokami exist in the first place
>>
>>137255818
by the power of asspulls like half the crap in that movie
>>
>>137255818
Fucking AI YO
>>
>>137255818
Do you remember that spool of pink thread that kept popping up inconspicuously throughout the movie around Homura?

Yeah.
>>
>>137256289
Anybody can become a magical girl if they make a contract, but Madoka was able to become as powerful as she was by having a shit ton of "karmic destiny" which happened because of Homura's time travel shenanigans.

>>137255818
Because fuck Rebellion.
>>
So will the new movie project retcon Rebellion or be a sequel to it?
>>
>>137256502
So if repeating time was causing Madoka's karma to accumulate, what was it doing to Homura, who was suffering alongside her in every loop?
>>
>>137256525
Its a new season that serves as a prequel to Rebellion.

I know because my dad works at anime
>>
>>137255818
Its magic I aint gotta explain shit
>>
>>137256499
Explain? I never understood that.
>>
>>137255818
because watch the fucking movie Homura explained it herself.

but the short of it is that Homura also picked up karmatic destiny from repeating the timelines. She just unlocked that power in a different way.
>>
>>137255818
Because Urobuchi wanted to.
>>
>>137256586
Thread represents karma. Just like Madoka's karma accumulated from experiencing grief over and over in Homura's time loops, so too did Homura's.

She accepted Madoka's solution in the end of the tv series, and lost her resolve to 'save' Madoka, but found that resolve again in Rebellion, after their conversation in the flower field. She'd come to the decision that being a godess wasn't want Madoka wanted after all, and that she'd save her from it.

So when Madoka descended at the end to lead Homura to salvation, the accumulated karma of their respective wishes met, and Homura's won. The epilogue is Homura finally having her own wish fulfilled: meeting Madoka again for the first time, and this time, being the one to rescue her.
>>
Because she wished to be strong enough to be Madoka's protector
>>
>>137255818
Because her wish was always to save Madoka.

So no matter what homu will have enough power to save Madoka or rewind time to try to save her again
>>
>>137256698
>Urobuchi
*Shinbou
>>
>>137256548
Nothing. It wasn't the repetition of time itself that caused Madoka's karma to accumulate, it's that Homura was specifically bending time for her and only her.
>>
Shitty writing.

>>137257489
Also this.
>>
File: 1453016148247.png (272 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
1453016148247.png
272 KB, 425x425
>>137256766
>The epilogue is Homura finally having her own wish fulfilled
I guess that explains how she was able to become devil Homu. I thought the "power of love!" ex machina was kind of bs anyway
>>
>>137255818
Homura built up Madoka's Karmic Destiny while trying to save Madoka's life during the show. This allowed Madoka to become god and save all the mahou shoujo, and Homu sort of accepted that.
Until, Rebellion, when Homu realizes that Madoka didn't want to become a god. So Homu tries to save Madoka again. Now Homu has always been the type to shape destiny by her own hand, it's why her soul gem is on her hand. Homura's Karmatic Destiny of wanting to save Madoka over-powered Madoka by this point, allowing Homu to become the hero we need but don't deserve.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.