[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Boku dake ga Inai Machi any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 77957.jpg (31 KB, 225x319) Image search: [Google]
77957.jpg
31 KB, 225x319
>>
That's irrelevant. What matters is what you think of it and there's only one way to find this out.
>>
>>137252037
>>>/wsr/
>>
only MAL thinks its good, are you on MAL right now? no, the nits not
>>
>>137252037
It's an NTR fest that normies praise as the second coming of Steins;Gate. The author is deliberately sabotaging the story as he already did with his previous works when he felt that the editing department fucked him over.

So, if you're any familiar with why NGE is as fucked up as it is (its author was going through depresssion and wanted to express his hatred towards his audience, it's especially apparent in EoE) - looks likely we're witnessing the birth of a new classic.
>>
I think it's good and probably the best of the season, but some people go overboard treating it as some sort of revolutionary masterpice.
>>
>>137252037
Watch it yourself, faggot.
>>
>>137252037
IT IS GREAT ANIME IS SAVED
>>
File: 1453351486245.jpg (119 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453351486245.jpg
119 KB, 400x400
maybe
>>
NTR
T
R
>>
>>137252779
Preach our struggle brother.
>>
First episode is pretty solid until the last scene, and after that, it just starts to slip and slip and slip: Ep 2 was okay; 3 was poorly handled and kind of laughable; 4 was bad; et cetera - it's better than a lot of schlock, but objectively, it isn't worth watching.
>>
>>137252037
Just till episode 4, then the author dropped the ball.
>>
>>137252779
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>137252275

More like only MAL thinks it's the absolute greatest goddamn anime of all time already or at the very least some sort of once in a generation masterpiece. Most places find it pretty good so far though, just MAL is a very very special case with it.
>>
>>137252858

Fucking Jesus do they ever but not surprised considering it's an A-1 noitamina show and "feels" anime. Those are always treated like unheralded masterpieces of our times. Even Charlotte started off that way and it wasn't even A-1 as the studio, just Aniplex produced with P.A Works doing the animation though I regularly forget they were even involved cause the show was all Maeda this, Sony Music group Zhiend that with P.A Works reps not even getting a peep in.
>>
>>137253797
how so
>>
>>137252037
I don't know, try watching it and tell me.

And don't say you're 'too busy' to waste time watching something that might not be good. You're on /a/, you're not doing anything more important with your time.
>>
>>137252037

It's all right. Don't expect anything special.
>>
>>137253906
>implying he's wrong
>>
>>137252165
Not OP, but I've actually been unsure if that's the place for these kinds of threads as they usually spur conversation about the subject matter.
>>
>>137254892
Normies and "feels" faggots always fall for the meme anime. Just look at shitgatsu wa kimoi no kuso and how they praised it to high heaven even with the terrible dialogues and unmemorable shitty dead heroine.

It is easy to see that the majority of anime fans are easily impressed with big budget anime with high production value, unusual camera works and some classical music or in erased case yuki kajiura.
>>
>>137252037
The manga? Fuck no. It's an emotional rollercoaster then it turns garbage.

The anime? Maybe. I liked the first episode but that was when I haven't read the manga yet.
>>
File: 1437063944106.png (112 KB, 796x399) Image search: [Google]
1437063944106.png
112 KB, 796x399
>>137254803
>>137254892
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.