[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that it's been a long while, what did *you* think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
So now that it's been a long while, what did *you* think of this?
>>
>>137249043
I enjoyed it, but it was forgetable.
>>
Hated it at first, loved it at the end.

He's much better than the average anime writer at set-up and pay-off.
>>
>>137249043
It's a glorified commercial for the video game
>>
Too short. And not in a "I loved it so much and wanted more" kind of way, but more that it felt way too rushed. They tried to pack too much into just 12 episodes.
>>
Did the VN got out? How was the true end?
>>
Is the video game actually going to be revealing major stuff about the story post anime?

I'm glad I stuck with it because it was a fun watch, but sucks that VN/game spoiler summary is probably going to be the only way to find out what will happen.
>>
>>137249848
Considering the anime references scenes not shown in the anime it's clear they intended the game to be the true end from the start.
>>
>>137249738
This. I must know
>>
LOVED the character designs.
>>
>>137249043
I liked it quite a bit. Characters were fun as hell. I actually loved the parts early on I thought were too slow were slow on purpose for later events.Opening is top tier, Dempagumi.inc is wonderful.
>>
>>137249157
This.
>>
Forgettable shit.
>>
Felt rushed, but was enjoyable for what it was.
>>
>>137249738
It got delayed until April.
>>
File: punchline.webm (500 KB, 244x276) Image search: [Google]
punchline.webm
500 KB, 244x276
solid 7/10
>>
File: CQYeHlxWEAILYWq.jpg (47 KB, 425x306) Image search: [Google]
CQYeHlxWEAILYWq.jpg
47 KB, 425x306
Besides the VN there's a manga sequel to the anime called Punch Line Max, it supposedly started last October, no one seems to be scanlating it though
>>
>>137249043
Was pretty decent. Ending and Plot-twists were great, as like in all of he author's works.
>>
>>137251691
The art looks really weird.
>>
Uchikoshi is a fantastic VN writer, but with Punchline It felt like he wrote a script for a 30 hour VN and condensed it into 6 hours of anime.
>>
>>137249043
green hair girl is best girl.
>>
File: puncline.webm (3 MB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
puncline.webm
3 MB, 950x534
8.5/10

It was ok
>>
>>137249157
>Hated it at first, loved it at the end.
This fampai
>>
>>137249043
SEEDS NEEDED!
>>
Oh right, I've seen this one. The plot was a custerfuck but entertaining, also pantsu~. Am I remembering correctly?
>>
Thanks for reminding me to go download the ED.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.