[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making a manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160209_164101.jpg (2 MB, 2304x2880) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160209_164101.jpg
2 MB, 2304x2880
Hey, same guy from yesterday with the "Nimowari" character and manga. This time, the character is the MC's rival.

His name is Spark.

Thoughts? Um, suggestions?

On a side note, I'm pretty new to 4chan.
>>
Make him wanna fuck the MC's dad.
>>
>>137247906
The problem with your anime is that there aren't any waifus. Also he looks too similar to the protagonist.
>>
Make them all gay
>>
Don't worry about the waifus, they're coming next. I'm not promising anything great, but I'll do my best.
>>
>>137247906
With that hair, headband with an "s" on it, and smug smirk, might as well call him sasuke.
>>
I don't get it.
Is this a parody or something?
>>
Well, the S is for his name, Spark. The headband is a something from his mom. Both his parents are dead. But he's not Sasuke's personality type. Think of the ass Naruto originally was, except he's actually strong.
>>
>>137247906
He's not original. That's Goku from Dragon Ball z once he goes Otaku mode.
>>
>>137249004
Regardless, it's still shitposting
>>
>>137249105
Nah, I'm legitimately trying to make a manga here. Why ask here of all places, I don't know. But I liked how my last thread went so I posted again.
>>
>>137249254
Post the last thread from the archive please.
>>
Is he more of an edgy antihero type of rival, or more of a similar to mc but with slightly different goals and motif rival. And will the conflict between the rival and the mc be plot-centric or a smaller subplot?
>>
He should probably be opposite to the MC. And like make it that he's his long lost brother or future son come back in time for blah blah reason
>>
This seems like too much effort for it to be intentional shitposting.

I recommend you get out of here quickly OP, nothing good can come of you looking into the abyss for advice. Leave while you're still human.
>>
>>137249469
>This seems like too much effort for it to be intentional shitposting.
Anon he can crop this thread and post it on reddit for those sweet internet points.
That seems worth the effort to me.
>>
>>137249469
>This seems like too much effort for it to be intentional shitposting.
You need to step up your game if you think this isn't enough effort. I've seen people shoop entire galleries of pictures just to shit post.
>>
File: money.png (698 KB, 887x844) Image search: [Google]
money.png
698 KB, 887x844
>>137249508
>>
>>>/ic/
>>
>>137249689
Hahaha those nutcases will crucify the poor anon
>>
>>137247906
Will there be oppai lolis? If not then I'll make my own manga, with lolis and waifus.
>>
>>137249689
/ic/ will destroy this poor anon. No fun allowed there.
>>
>>137249469
>implying we can't turn this into a gay battle harem shounen
>>
Deleting your failed bait thread and making the same one again?
I'll come along :^)
>>
>>137247906
Needs more girls. You're also going to get a lawsuit for the triforce.
>>
Turn him into a cute girl and it may work
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.