[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only this anime has taught me:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (146 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 500x272
East Germany is Best Germany.
>>
Germany is a shit country.
It's smelly and dirty.
>>
>>137241689

Until she is cuked by Akmed and his friedns
>>
>>137241788
Fuck off Asuka nobody likes you not even moot.
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
>Germany

Why does this shithole even fucking exist? It's just a geographical construct.

Germans and Germany is autism in the purest form known to man.

They have no national identity, their flag and anthem will randomly change every 20 years on average.

Germany is putting blond Bavarian sex bunnies in the same country as serious grumpy Berliners, which is retarded and doesn't make sense.

They also are constantly fucking up Europe as they have done with WW1, WW2 and now with the whole refugee thing. They keep ruining the best thing that ever came out of earthling life forms.

Not to mention their autistic obesession with "hurr durr perfect borders" as they have constantly invaded inoccent countries just because they think European maps don't look pretty.

They aren't even aryan, true whites are the Scandinavian master race. Germany/Germans is the nigger of Europe.

"""""""Germany""""" (which shouldnt be refered as a country) should always have been just a bunch of independent cities instead of an unified country. Germany is a three houndred and fifty thousand square kilometers wide mount of shit.

We therefore can conclude that anime involving Germany or Germans is complete and utter trash, which also implies that Rei is the best girl.
All other nationalities are approved, specially that of Britain, because the United Kingdom is the best country in the world. We have Karen, Lily Satou and so on.

Treaty of Versailles best day of my life.
>>
>>137241924
Go away America you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>137241924
>Germany/Germans is the nigger of Europe

Come on Anon everybody know that Europe Niggers are that fucking Italians ... God should kill them all.
>>
>>137242002
Can I join you? They're fishing in our fucking sea again and it's starting to smell of hair gel.
>>
File: The worst girl.jpg (154 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
The worst girl.jpg
154 KB, 800x600
Japan is terrible at speaking or depicting german characters.

>oh look I'm a blondie from germany
Ok, thats fine
>I am a foreign student in japan
Sure, that can work
>I fucking love japan!
Oh I can see where this is go-
>Now I will speak german
Please fucking don-
>ICKH BEIN EINGE DEUITSCUR
>They fucking eat it all up

Just piss off and go romanticize someone else's culture. I have seen so much cringeworthy shit its unbelievable. Names from spells, items, characters, vehicles, whatever, its all so fucking hamfisted. And I say this as a german myself. You have a whole wide world to take culture from. Why only german? And don't say axis of evil.
>>
>>137242077
Germans are our greatest allies.

t.Slavs
>>
>>137241924
Fuck off /int/.
>>
File: 1375116449381.png (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1375116449381.png
54 KB, 625x626
>>137241924
>because the United Kingdom is the best country in the world.
>>
>>137242036

Well it depend on from where you are.
>>
>>137242077
Hey man it's 2015+1
>>
>>137242002
Naw, Italians are all right, generally speaking. Its their corrupt as fuck government that's the problem.

Sage for pol shit
>>
>>137243256
this
they're too close to the maffia too
>>
>>137243256

A bunch of White Niggers can only be Governed by a Corrupt Govern. Italians are worth less than shit nothing good come from them is time to clean up the WC.
>>
sure is getting /int/ in here
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.