[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fanservice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mvymldOpcU1slvqiko2_500.gif (524 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvymldOpcU1slvqiko2_500.gif
524 KB, 500x212
I finally finished NGE a couple days ago, and now I'm watching EoE. Just paused it 4 minutes in to check something.

Did Shinji really just blow his load onto his hands over Asuka's knocked out naked body in a hospital?

Fuck me, I guess I knew I was walking into trouble watching this.
>>
sexually frustrated kid has misato walking around half naked all the fucking time lets be honest who wouldnt
>>
File: NGE25Shinji01.jpg (15 KB, 432x247) Image search: [Google]
NGE25Shinji01.jpg
15 KB, 432x247
>>137226935
It's a main plot point. Make sure you remember it til the end. Everything in EoE is based on this one, pivotal moment.
>>
how do you even get that much cum on your hand when you're trying to blow a load on someone?
>>
>>137226999
gonna be hard to forget lol

>>137226988
agreed

when misato was first introduced, like when you saw her personality coupled with how she dresses, particularly at home

i had to stop it and find a doujin IMMEDIATELY to fap before i could continue

I'm so fucked up
>>
>>137227025
>when you're trying to blow a load on someone?
im 100% positive he wasnt trying to spooge on asuka, he just wanked into his hand

source: i used to do that, it made it easier to clean up when all you do is wash your hand
>>
>>137227056
>lol
Leave.
>>
>>137226935
>fanservice
How the fuck is that fanservice? Unless you meant asuka's tits which I happened to enjoy a lot, thanks anno
>>
File: 1386015516476.jpg (39 KB, 465x418) Image search: [Google]
1386015516476.jpg
39 KB, 465x418
>>137226999
Why is he eating yogurt on semi nude sleeping girl?
>>
>>137226935
Kill yourself.
>>
Why would you waste a perfectly good opportunity to masturbate?
>>
>>137226935
I think it sets up the tone of the movie pretty well.
>>
>>137226935
I really want to understand why people make such a fuss of this scene. (no, I'll not watch it, 3 episodes was enough)
>>
>>137226935
Nice blog faggot.
>>
>>137226935

I actually paused the movie when Asuka's tits were displayed out in the open. Then I started fapping like crazy for a good 15 minutes. After I blew a load, I let it play again only to realize in the following scene that Shinji was also fapping to the same sight that I did just then. When you finally see the famous shot of his hand, I started cheering him on.
>>
>>137226935
>Fanservice
I don't think that's the word for it.
>>
>>137229449
Gun yourself down blogshitter.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.