[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really that bad? I think its fine, not anywhere near the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1918x1052) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1918x1052
Is it really that bad? I think its fine, not anywhere near the best but I still watch it every week.
>best girl is already winning
>>
>>137225590
Her arc is over. She will have little to no relevance for the rest of the plot. Lisha will win.
>>
>>137227207
>Lisha

No, she has a shallow crush. The imouto has better chances at winning than her.
>>
>>137225590

I couldn't make it through episode one. Too many tired cliches that I've seen done way better in the past. The MC sucks as well. Hard to read/watch a series if I don't like the MC.
>>
>>137225590
I hated how she keeps on asking "why" fucksakes, I almost wanted Lux to say "o.k. if you don't want to, I'll leave."
It's like they used that to pad the length of the episode so that they don't have to animate the fight.
>>
Cute
>>
>>137225590
Nowhere near as bad as phantom or konosuba, thats for sure.
>>
>>137227207
>Little to no relevance
>vol.7 is about her
>Vol. 3&8 is for Celestia

So far, Krul and Celis are winning
>>
>>137227315
Were you born with taste that shit or did you have to work at it?
>>
>>137227393
Babby hipster got mad? Dawwwwwww
>>
>>137227416
2008 called and wants its tired and cringey as fuck "lolo u mad" shit back, I told them to go to reddit but they insisted on you instead
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.