[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It hurts, /a/. It really fucking hurts. Here I thought the author
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Again!! ch99.jpg (229 KB, 792x411) Image search: [Google]
Again!! ch99.jpg
229 KB, 792x411
It hurts, /a/. It really fucking hurts. Here I thought the author had found a perfect way to end the series, that Imamura finally found a woman who was not batshit insane and actually deserved him / he deserved her.

And then this.

It really hurts. I don't even feel like finishing the series anymore, let alone the chapter. Why can the late-introduced heroine win? For ninety chapters the others have been ignored by him, but he finally finds someone he is interested in and that romance gets axed. Why? This is so cruel.

The series is already over. Does anyone know who wins in the end? I'm assuming it is future batshit insane banchou.
>>
I dropped this sometime after he hit his head again and went back to the present/future. Like chapter 35-40.
I kinda want to read it again because everyone says its gotten terrible since.
>>
>>137197254
When you say everyone, do you mean one random comment?

It gets better overall, but there are dips in enjoyability here and there. Worth it, though. This fucking bullshit, though. He was gushing over how he had a girlfriend one page AFTER NINETY NINE CHAPTERS OF SUFFERING and then the next fucking page is her going MISUNDERSTANDINGS.
>>
I have never finished a single manga this author has made. I don't care about cheering, I hate baseball, the girls were either shit to begin with or were ruined. The pacing was bad, the only interesting elements were either ignored or given secondary importance. The MC was capable of being an incredible fag.

I just don't like the way this person writes.
>>
>>137197377
I love to hate how there is enough romantic development in the story to keep me hoping there will be a significant romantic development in the next couple of chapters. The man knows how to bait.
>>
Has anyone read the RAWs? Who wins the Imamura?
>>
>>137197585
Eyebrows.
>>
>>137197663
Does she go deredere?
>>
>>137197377
What other works does he have?
>>
>>137197726
I didn't understand shit but there appears a guy that I think it was responsible for knocking up Eyebrows in the future where Imamura didn't join the ouendan. Eyebrows go dere for Imamura instead.
There is also a scene where Imamura kisses both eyebrows and hairclip.

>>137197956
>He.
>>
>>137197956
There's that one about the loser and his cringeworhty failed interactions with different women.
>>
Reo was the only good girl and they fucked it up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.