[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Fujiko, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1454914777719.png (1 MB, 990x720) Image search: [Google]
1454914777719.png
1 MB, 990x720
What do you think about Fujiko, /a/?
>>
>>137195847
Perfection.
>>
>>137195847
Disgusting.
>>
>>137196200
Disgusting perfection.
>>
Did you know that Nip women voted her as their favorite and most beautiful manga character back during the Lupin height? To be fair, though, she was very different looking in the original run and each subsequent anime/manga series.

But am I the only one that thinks she looks pretty shit in part IV? Her new colour palette is strange, and her body shape is too exaggerated.

Also, only Deedlit or Kanuka Clancy (first OVA series) are perfection.
>>
>>137197362
>elf
>perfection
>kanuka over noa
>>
>>137197362
Yeah she looks kind of strange in IV.
I dunno, her face is too pointy or something?
>>
>>137197362
Well, they always had her in stylish clothes and acting all independent and sassy and stuff. She's like "Emma Peel, the Animu character".

She really doesn't need a Man to do stuff, although she's also savvy enough to enlist the aid of Lupin and company, or come in on one of their plans, or whatever.

I phrase it the first way because a lot of the time, the one who comes away with the last laugh and the money is Fujiko, and not just because Lupin was being a gentleman or was too besotted to notice her trickery. She is legit tricky enough to fool him. Although him being a bit of a sucker for her wiles even though he should know better and in general, a "gentleman" does help her.

He would have stopped dealing with her or been bitter if he wasn't essentially a gentleman.
>>
She's great because she actually uses her sexiness as a weapon against men.
>>
File: 000057.png (1 MB, 990x720) Image search: [Google]
000057.png
1 MB, 990x720
>>137199020
Do you think she actually loves Lupin? Or just uses him when necessary?
>>
I miss characters like her.
The old good times before the moe cancer and the loli AIDS destroyed the industry.
>>
File: 50333647_p0.png (2 MB, 1440x800) Image search: [Google]
50333647_p0.png
2 MB, 1440x800
She's basically the definitive seductress
>>
File: 2.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>137199767
Don't start.
>>
>>137199670
She cares for him at the very least
>>
>>137200190
I wonder about that.
>>
>>137199670
In the green-jacket prison episode she admitted to herself that she really loved Lupin after thinking he had died.
>>
>>137199767
There were always more cutesy characters than sexy ones and sexy ones are still around. Just look at this decade: Durarara, Arakawa, Tatami Galaxy, Panty and Stocking (yeah the artstyle was minimalist, but the characters acted sexy and sharp), Mawaru Penguindrum, Jormungand, Yamato 2199, Jojo, Psycho Pass, all the Lupin series, Uchouten Kazoku, Garden of Words, Kill la Kill, Kyousougiga, Space Dandy, Kekkai Sensen, Punch Line, Rokka no Yuusha, Concrete Revolutio and this season Rakugo and Pandora.

So it's not like there are no more adult female characters. Proportionally less, but it's always been that way.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.