[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't Vegeta spend already all the two days he was allowed to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Or does the plot not matter anymore?
>>
>>137189472
Please tell me that's not what the anime actually looks like.
>>
>>137189472

The story behind the Room of Spirit and Time was that if you stayed beyond two days, the exit would disappear.

When Piccolo destroyed the exit to seal Boo inside, he (and later Gotenks and Piccolo) learned that you could create your own exits by screaming loud enough to rip a hole in the dimension.

The time limitation doesn't matter anymore, since they can just create their own exits through sheer power and will.
>>
>>137189472
you can spend 2 days, exit the room, enter back again and you can stay 2 more days inside
>>
That time chamber is such a cheap device. Might as well just train there regularly
>>
>>137189472
>Or does the plot not matter anymore?
>dragon ball
>plot
I can't believe I actually share a board with you brain dead retards. I hope dbz kiddies get fucking banned.
>>
>>137190689
Have fun being 30,000 years old, anon.
>>
>>137190689
2 years training does explain how they got stronger than Semiperfect Cellt though.
>>
why is his head so fucking enormous
>>
>>137189472
Use the catalog retard
>>
The previous chamber's entrance was destroyed by Buu, the new one was created by Dende and has no restrictions.
>>
Stop replying to this bait
>>
>>137192085
Fuck off you retarded generalfag. Although, dbzfags should just be banned.
>>
People are still watching Super?

Are you fucking masochists or something?
>>
>>137192355
All dbzfags have always been masochists.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.