[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I know that Kayo marries the girlish dude (I couldn't care less about them, honestly) and that they have a kid and ot's ok with me.
But the fact that in the current timeline, post-comma MC never met Airi and she doesn't even know who the hell he is saddens me.
I mean they have a poetic moment when he meets her and his love for her makes him remember what he was doing before falling to the river, but that doesn't look like the start of a romantic relationship.
I hope the author finds a way to make Airi and MC end up together.
>>
CHOCOLATE BAR
>>
This episode was a serious step down from all the previous, and I'm not just talking about the writing either. The animation, the superb directing, the mysterious and alluring atmosphere, all gone. It was just so average. It's like a whole different series. Even the parts that were supposed to be full of tension had no impact because the direction was so lackluster.
>>
>>137181831
Did they ever explain what actually happened on the chocolate case in the manga?

I mean, it sounds pretty stupid to lose your job and family because of a chocolate bar.
>>
>>137181911
Fuck you, it depicted the manga chapters accurately.
Also this guy's the teacher-serial killer. He became something government-related and has a showdown with post-comatose MC on the last released chapter of the manga
>>
Put everything related in spoilers please, people out there is enjoying this and they don't about the latest chapters in the manga.
>>
>>137181940

Japan. It wasn't isn't actually about the chocolate, it's about the loss of face.
>>
>>137182057
>it depicted the manga chapters accurately
That doesn't mean anon wasn't right. It was pretty stale direction-wise. People watch Noitamina because they want something that stands out.
>>
>>137183767
MC went back to his real timeline and had some interaction with his real love interest.
After next episode (probably) he'll go back to 80's timeline and stay there for good. It's like a short break before the serious and mentally tiring part begins.
>>
For one, I feel pretty happy that MC got to save all the children from their untimely deaths, especially with Kayo, who was abused through and thorough. He helped her out from her shell, even though he didn't feel romantically involved with her, he just wanted to save her and the other kids.

So why do I feel uneasy after having seen Kayo with a baby and married to the girlish dude? I was emotionally invested with the heartwarming scenes of them together. She's happy, she got to meet the love of her life, but I can't help but feel a bitter aftertaste.

While Airi is a good girl, first, we have the age gap of ten years, and the fact that after his third return to the present any interaction he might have had with her is now gone, they're strangers. The heartwarming moments they had together were scarce, and now gone. She is the key, but how can she be it if they barely interacted like three times? Why is she so important to him?

When are the 36th, 37th and 38th chapters of the manga going to be translated?

Will the MC find happiness? He's a hero, and he's a cool motherfucker, but he also deserves his own happiness.
>>
>>137181788
>I want MC and Airi end up together

If the author did not create her to be such a wish fulfillment girl friend character then I may want them to end up together. With her chat rafter like this, I kinda find her got a pair with MC kinda Meh,
>>
>>137181911
The whole episode was outsourced to another studio, apparently called Studio Flad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.