[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cobra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: kobura.jpg (121 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
kobura.jpg
121 KB, 1440x1080
Played the Cobra game when I was a kid and just found out it's an anime. How is the anime?
>>
>>137177881
Bretti gud
>>
It's really good, you should watch it now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmrJNBor0Q8
>>
>>137178324
That looks pretty rad to me. Thanks, Anons.
>>
UK dub > original JP >>>>>> 300 dying cats >>>>>> US dub
>>
I watched the movie a couple days ago and thought it was great. Dezaki is a masterful director and Cobra's a cool character. The triplets were kinda whatever but I liked the villain, the world in general seemed well-designed. How's the TV show compare to the film?
>>
Started watching Saturday and I can already say it's one of the best animes from the 80s.
>>
>>137180244
What's so great about it?
>>
>>137180763
Animation and art are excellent for it's age (1982). The premise is interesting (a space pirate who buried his own memories to try to escape from his enemies and live an ordinary life end recovering them by accident) and the execution is pretty great. Cobra is a great character with the right amount of dumbness and intelligence and great charisma, a cross between James Bond, Django and Golgo 13, but with humor. A lot of beautiful ladies using erotic futuristic-retro outfits. Lots of action. There are no deep meanings, you know Cobra will always win, but the ways he pull it out is always charming and entertaining. The first episode is terrific, one of the bests I've seen from a old series. Go for it, anon.
>>
>>137177881
It's one of my favorite anime mainly because of Cobra himself. He's pretty funny and I love his japanese voice he does an esxcellent job.

Never liked how the women looked like men with boobs and lipstick though but that's in a lot of Dezaki stuff.
>>
>>137181233
Yeah, all his women look like Barbarella on steroids. But it's fine to me, a nice change from the contemporary trend of skinny and noseless barbie dolls with disproportionately huge breasts.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.