[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
This is by far the best anime made in the last 3 years. Prove me wrong.
>>
Ping pong was better
>>
>>137150910
>One Punch Man
>Daily Lives of Highschool Boys
>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders
Covering the bases now before someone else comes at you full force.
>>
It isn't.

/thread
>>
>>137150910
The chocolate stealing segment ruined it for me.
>>
A BAR OF CHOCOLATE
>>
>>137151007
Danshi Kokosei wasn't last 3 years dude
>>
Hackadoll aired last season
>>
>>137151081
Whoops. Its 2016.
>>
>>137151042

Hey, the japanese take their honor seriously...
>>
>>137150910
SnK was made in the last three years.
>>
>>137151132
The attack on titan anime is over hyped B list anime that is only good for violent action scenes and a catchy soundtrack and even after Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi's chocolate scene was poorly done its still much better than SnK.
>>
>>137151132
>SnK sucks

fixed.
>>
>>137150910
episode 5 was bad and the show will likely only get worse

failed attempt at steins;gate
>>
>>137151240
>Steins;gate invented time travel
>>
I want to go back to shota times.
>>
It's slightly above average. Slightly.
>>
>>137150910
Calm down MAL, just watch more series, and you may got some more criteria for you to considering any shit the best thing.
>>
File: AOTY.jpg (123 KB, 438x456) Image search: [Google]
AOTY.jpg
123 KB, 438x456
Ping Pong was magical and last episode made it even better so no, but Erased is pretty sweet so far.
>>
>>137151199
>>137151064
>>137151042
>sit on /a/ for years
>don't have any idea about how crazy nippon society can be at times
c'mon
>>
>>137151340
Me too anon, me too
>>
>>137151455

Come on Anon, we all know that only one good anime comes out every year, if we are lucky. Almost everything last year was garbage (original, new anime not sequels)
>>
>>137151564
No I understand. I'm saying the chocolate scene was poorly done. I read the manga and it worked for me in the manga but in the anime it was choppy and quick.
>>
>>137151461
>Erased
>>
>>137150910
JoJo, well that was easy.
>>
I've read the raws. It gets progressively dumber as it goes on.
>>
File: shitposters.png (85 KB, 1053x507) Image search: [Google]
shitposters.png
85 KB, 1053x507
>>
File: griffith.jpg (95 KB, 347x477) Image search: [Google]
griffith.jpg
95 KB, 347x477
>>137151132
Nigger, are you for real?
>>
It's not even the best one of this season
>>
It's up there for sure, The suspense is fucking great to watch.
>>
>>137150910
>newfags and low powerlevel anons calling it the best thing ever

This show is the new Bebop, prove me wrong.
>>
I'm sorry did I hear right? Thre years? 3 motherfucking years? 3 years ago The Rebellion (Madoka's thrid movie was screened), that automatically makes it the BEST anime form the last three years.

Get your facts straight, kiddo.
>>
>>137150910
I just watched the first 3 episodes last night and absolutely agree.

However, I didn't like when they showed the girl being submerged in ice water by the mom The scenes dealing with this issue until then were done in a sensible way. But that scene just hit me as shock scene put there solely for shock value, and it was laying it on way too thick. Just disappointed that they tried to manipulate the audience in such a cheap way when so far the show has been excellent.
>>
>>137152248
I cannot argue with your logic Anon.
>>
>Ping Pong
>Mushishi Zoku Shou
>Natsume Yuujinchou
>Uchuu Kyoudai
>Gintama°
>Shinsekai Yori
>Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199

Please tell me why your over hyped piece of shit was the best anime of the last 3 years?
>>
>>137152897
Because you like to take the bait lol
>>
>>137152397
I disagree. I found that equally disturbing compared to seeing the bruises. Honestly, something like child abuse is pretty hard for me to be callous about. I like the anime, but I do have one problem with it. When he's in the past, the contrast between the seriousness of the situation (domestic violence, his mother's death) and the lighthearted behavior of his classmates makes sense. But when he's in the present, the lighthearted behaviour of the highschool coworker doesn't make sense.
And they didn't give a good enough reason for him to run from the police. Obviously, he thinks he's under suspicion, but surely by now he's calmed down enough to go to the police. And the chick helping him just makes the whole thing stranger. Surely one of them would have realized that running away isn't going to work out.
>>
>>137153032
>lol
Really?
>>
>>137153278
>not shitposting in a shitposting thread

dude
>>
>>137151762
/a/ truly is serious business
>>
>>137153221
Seeing the bruises was enough though.

There is literally no reason to show the actual abuse happen except to shock the audience. It's distasteful. We don't need to see it happen because we see the bruises and we see the confrontations the characters have.
>>
>>137153558
No, it's just too obvious as bait. Basically no creativity involved, shitposting is an art.
>>
>>137153221
They fucked up by changing shit. In the manga, he went parkour and started chasing the murderer. The landlady saw that and assumed he was running away from the crime scene. In the anime, he was just there and then the police showed up after like 5 seconds. Like, they don't even question who tipped them off that fast. It's ridiculous.
>>
What chocolate scene are you guys talking about
>>
>>137153941
Where it turns out Airi's family fell apart because her dad was accused of stealing chocolate

It was stupid as fuck
>>
>>137153941
Yeah what do you guys mean? It's something that never happened and we should never speak of it again.
>>
Last ep was a letdown, 1988 arc was really good thoe
>>
>>137153866
well, it expanded on it and addressed many viewers disbelief that she hadn't been caught yet. The mother saying that icing her face will conceal the injuries is info that probably couldn't be revealed in a different way. Plus, not showing any abuse is just shying away from the issue. I don't understand why they should need to avoid showing the abuse just to protect viewer's sensibilities. We already saw someone get stabbed. That's something horrible, the difference is viewers are more accustomed to it. Isn't there some value in showing the audience something they haven't already seen? If it shocks the audience, doesn't that have a positive side to it to? I think it'd only be a cheap shot if it was irrelevant or overplayed. But it was a short seen that gave valuable information to the viewer. And being horrified is how a viewer should feel about child abuse.
>>
>>137153880
yeah, just goes to show you screenwriters suck. Just look at how many movies are based on books just because nobody in the industry can make something original. The best anime are original works in my opinion.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.