[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monster!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: urasawas_monster.jpg (57 KB, 630x230) Image search: [Google]
urasawas_monster.jpg
57 KB, 630x230
Whats /a/'s consensus on this anime? I remember it for its awesome art style, not its let down story telling. I mean we never even got to see the kidergarden!
>>
>>137138841
eh storytelling wasn't a let down till near the end.
really built itself up and then went limp before the climax.
>>
>>137138841
Overrated shit.
>>
>>137138905
yeah I think its just the hype.
>>
I've only read the manga and thought it was enjoyable enough. I don't expect the anime to be as good as the manga (how often does that happen anyway?) but /a/ seems to feel that it really pales in comparison to the manga by far from what I can tell.
>>
>>137138841
>I mean we never even got to see the kidergarden!
I think it's ultimately scarier to leave the brainwashing methods up to the audience's imagination. Who knows what they actually went through?
>>
>>137138841
Overrated shit
>>
>>137138841
>kindergarten
You are a fucking idiot and shouldn't be posting here.
>>
>>137138841
Underrated masterpiece.
>>
Monster, now there's a show that needs some surgery.
>>
>>137139810
bad da da duh da! happy..... now....
>>
>>137138841
Overrated crap.
>>
slow paced and episodic
>>
>>137139096
I read and watched it, I think the manga did a few of the more impactful/emotional moments a little better but other than that they're the same.
>>
>>137139756
Underrated?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.