[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He didn't deserve to be sent to the labor camp. He did everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Ichijō.png (145 KB, 335x238) Image search: [Google]
Ichijō.png
145 KB, 335x238
He didn't deserve to be sent to the labor camp. He did everything he could have.

And he was definitely more likeable than the other Kaiji antagonists.
>>
He HATED being sent to the labor camp.
>>
He's just a piece of penniless trash.

TRASH TRASH TRAAASH
>>
Maybe if he had more balls than Kaiji
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMTnjDXG2OE
>>
that faggot deserved it. he's responsible for that multibillion (?) business and he lost it
>>
>Tortures Kaiji's fingers
Nobody hurts my waifu and gets away with it
>>
Surely the nail torture was not necessary.
>>
>>137137287
>>137137452
The nail torture was where I drew the line getting anything that deep under your fingernails is fucking painful
>>
>>137137287
>>137137452
>>137138091
Don't fucking remind me.
I am squirming just thinking about it.
>>
do i need to understand mahjong to get into kaiji?
>>
>>137140827
Anime only has easy to understand games.
>>
>>137140987
fair enough. where do i start? should i watch akagi first?
>>
but he's a piece of shit just like every antagonist of this show
>>
File: 1312785180310.gif (2 MB, 180x101) Image search: [Google]
1312785180310.gif
2 MB, 180x101
>>137134037
I think anyone who would do this to a person and laugh deserves some shit.
>>
>>137134037
What counts is the result. He manager to lose hundreds of millions on a rigged machine.
>>
>>137141245
This. He was just as cancerous as the rest of the villains.
>>
>>137141245

>HE HATES IT
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.