[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did /a/ like ToHeart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: To.Heart.full.491102.jpg (1 MB, 2263x1500) Image search: [Google]
To.Heart.full.491102.jpg
1 MB, 2263x1500
did /a/ like ToHeart?
>>
>>137129610
of course, though I prefer 2 since manaka is my waifu
>>
Never watched or played

All I know is that one character from the sequel used to be mad popular and constantly popped up on AnimePaper back in the mid-late 2000s
>>
File: 13814192.jpg (823 KB, 712x950) Image search: [Google]
13814192.jpg
823 KB, 712x950
Akari is best girl.
>>
Damn, now that's a blast from the past.

And no I didn't like it much. God damn Tamaki was a bigger-than-Hestia-tier meme girl in Japan, for years and years. Probably still is if you went to futaba and asked about her.
>>
>>137130223
Tamaki is an example of long lasting popularity, not memeshit FOTM like hestia.
>>
>>137130223
still my favorite Shizuka role
>>
>>137130223
She was the best girl in the game, but the pants on head retarded drama and general betaness of the MC drag it down.
>>
>>137130113
Fuck you. Akari is garbage.

Best girl is either Lemmy or Aoi.
>>
I remember watching a bit of it, and the only character that stuck with me was the Black Magic Club girl that was rich as hell and spoke in whispers, and she had the MC help her search in the bushes for lizards tails or something.
>>
Is the game any good today?
>>
>>137130113
Isn't that just color-swapped Tsukasa?
>>
>>137130223
Tamaki a fucking best
>>
>>137135874
given the time frame it could be {unintentionally} the other way around.
>>
nope.
>>
>>137129610
I thought it was okay. But I prefer To Heart 2 because of Tama-nee.
>>
>>137136501
It was even referenced in the show if I remember correctly.
>>
Haven't watched or played but since there are a lot of toheart2fags here anyway...

>>137129684
supreme taste. She's easily among my top5 favorite animegirls of all time.
The Manaka fan disc was the final trigger that made me start learning moon.
>>
>>137129610

I like the first one but Remember My Memories is a little difficult for me to like.

To Heart 2 is good. I like it too. Couldn't follow the OVAs though. I mean, There was Ad and Ad Plus which confused me a little but I managed to watch Dungeon Travelers (but does it have only 2 episodes? I might miss something again) and it was enjoyable.
>>
Comfy opening theme in the anime.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.