[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know the drill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 39
File: anime-plot.png (30 KB, 1342x695) Image search: [Google]
anime-plot.png
30 KB, 1342x695
You know the drill
>>
An anime plot.
>>
>>136322812
Okay OP I'll try.

Baba the Witch
-In the cold Eastern Tsardom there is a large forest with a house on chicken feet. Within this chicken foot house lives the young witch known as Baba who dreams of becoming a Tsardom Court Witch practicing magic, spells, incantions, and potions everyday.
-After a brief encounter with the Princess Vasilisa who became lost in Baba's forest while playing, and saw Baba's amazing ability in magic she gets invited back with her to the kingdom to undergo training to become a Court Witch.
-A major problem for Baba is that Koschei a Court Witzard/her instructor in becoming a Court Witch wants her to practice the most foul of magic, Black Magic.

In the end:
-A war is settled between Court Witchs and Court Wizards.
-The Tsar is killed by Koschei who frames the murder on Baba.
-Baba escapes back into her forest and becomes a senile hag.
-Koschei achieves immortality and becomes a Lich, and marries/rapes Vasilisa after taking over the Tsardom.

The End. Where the fuck is my money?
>>
Savior Machine
slice of life (kind of)

Set in Tokyo in the late-1970s, it follows a group of high school friends who love western rock music and start a band. It's more or less a story of their everyday struggles as a band and individuals, but it may progress into their recording career, which goes on to transform the Japanese pop scene and help mold it into what we know it as today.
>>
>>136323106
10/10
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>136323955
Do you just have this saved and ready to paste every write a plot thread?
>>
>>136322812
A ghost writer for a death metal band accidentally sends his lyrics and sheet music to the studio's new male idol group. They produce the songs, and to everyone's surprise, their an overnight sensation. Follow the journey of SKULL BOYS, the hot new death metal themed boy band, and their new song writer.
>>
>>136324010
>not memorizing it word for word to be prepared in every case
>>
File: Girl.png (192 KB, 527x386) Image search: [Google]
Girl.png
192 KB, 527x386
>>136324154
>tfw you realize you've unintentionally memorized it
>>
>>136322812
A boy surprised by some weird machine that suddenly appeared on his room. He uses the machine, and it actually a virtual reality game about old western cowboy shooter. The boy actually pretty good at shooting stuff, he easily earn high score on that.

In actuality, that machine was some simulation based on real event on outer space, sent to every living planet to search for right candidate as a hero to save the raging bandits on that place. Not knowing that since the boy thought it was just a part of the game's story, he unknowingly transport to the real outer space to save that planet.
>>
Red Dawn, but in Japan and with officer workers.
>>
A story of a boy born with a feminine penis and all the hi jinks he gets into by thirsty fucks looking to ravage his boipussy.
>>
File: tuturu.jpg (50 KB, 273x272) Image search: [Google]
tuturu.jpg
50 KB, 273x272
>>136324315
9/10 would watch
>>
>>136323029
>MC gets screwed over and becomes a hag known as Baba Yaga.
>Lich/villain gets to tap young princess pussy and live forever.
That's real fucking Nito.
Ainz would be proud.
Skeletor is laughing.
>>
File: 19.jpg (210 KB, 1134x1600) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
210 KB, 1134x1600
A comedy/ SOL anime taking place in the world's longest lasting traffic jam.
This traffic jam has been going on for decades before the anime begins.
There are shop cars / school cars etc.

Our MC is a poor little girl that recently "moved" into the traffic jam. Her parents ran a car repair-shop and decided to move into the traffic jam because their business wasn't going too well.
MC of course learned a lot from her parents and thus tries to help out other people in the jam.
(But maybe she is too clumsy and only adds useless things to the cars of others when she tries to help them)
The people she meets show her how everything works in the traffic jam and our MC makes all kinds of friends this way.
>>
A boy gets trapped inside an MMORPG. He has to progress through the game and beat the final boss along side thousands of others who are trapped as well. Here's the twist: if he dies in the game he dies in real life.
>>
>>136324479
It's been done before, look up Sword Art Online you stupid faggot.
>>
SoL starring a normal high school girl in an all-girl high school who has dead fish eyes and has mushroom growing out of her head but is genki as fuck, and her reluctant friends who come to grow closer to her.

Think Sumire 16-sai but instead of a ventriloquist doll controlled by an old man there's a girl who is possibly already dead and getting brain-controlled by fungi.

Gets darker as more people start antagonizing her because they think she is there to spread her disease.
>>
>>136324520

Oh, I caught one!
>>
>>136324520
are you retarded
>>
>>136324569
I think you are for falling for the bait
unless you're also baiting in which case, I have fallen for the DATABAIT DATABAIT.
>>
File: 203.gif (1 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
203.gif
1 MB, 600x338
Lolis fingerboarding
>>
>>136324565
>>136324569
I was merely pretending to be retarded. Which brings up my idea for an anime. An anime where the MC goes through life pretending to be a complete fucking retard.
>>
What do you guys think of this:
"What are heroes anyway? They are summoned from another world to defeat the demon lord. But they come too late or have not even been summoned yet. But in this case, there were no heroes... the kingdom invaded us... I live in this war-turned battlefield. Friends, family, home, all gone. I hate everything: the heroes, the soldiers, the kingdom, but I cannot hate the demon lord. Why? Because SHE never attacked our home land even if we were humans. She took me out of intrigue I serve her, and her alone. I obey your commands. My lord."
How cringe worthy is this?
>>
>>136324703

I'd watch it. But only if it has extensive internal monologue while he is a drooling retard on the outside.
>>
>>136324703
>what are basically every ecchi harem shows
>>
>>136324703
How about an anime about a western otaku sitting in his room shitposting on imageboards all day?
>>
plot
>>
MC is a juvenile delinquent who decides to leave japan due to trouble with police, he hides in a container ship and arrives in honduras where he joins ms13 and does criminal things
genre: SoL, Comedy
produced by kyoani
>>
>>136324844
I like what you have there, fella.

Would work better as a visual novel though.
>>
>>136324746
I have yet to see a harem show where the MC is an oblivious, socially inept retard.
>>
>>136324844
holy shit, why hasn't this idea been used yet?
>>
And old man dies. He was the head of a powerful family that owned one of the largest zaibatsus in Japan. What his family didn't know is that he changed his will. Turns out his now dead first son and wife had a child that survived. This girl child grew up an orphan and is now in high school. She was made heiress of the zaibatsu, unknowing to her or anyone but the old man. There are some conditions on her inheritance though. She must graduates from Tokyo U and be married by graduation.

A fluke causes a media leak about the new will and the conditions of it. So girl is not only shocked but so is everyone in the old man's family and the girl's school/town. So begins a multi season adventure. As the family tries to both sabotage her or marry her. Everyone from her school and home town will be after her for marriage.
>>
>>136324967

Let me guess, she ends up with the one guy who doesn't give a shit?
>>
>>136323029
Don't forget
>childhood rival is Rasputin
>>
Ok how about this?
"I am hungry..." says the girl amidst the corpse. She will die from the sheer starvation. Approaching the gates to the afterlife, she sees Death. Was she hallucinating from malnourishment? Death speaks to her ever so softly, "what do you desire?" "I desire food..." she spoke with her last breath. Then Death granted her wish... by allowing her to devour him. And thus, she became... a shinigami.
>>
>>136325027
Sold, but replace the girl with a boy and Death with a dick.
>>
>>136324246
Wasn't that the device of some movie from the 80s? I swear I've seen the "arcade machine as recruitment" thing before.
>>
LITERALLY A FUCKING ANIME ABOUT SKATEBOARDING

NO HAREM BULLSHIT

JUST FUCKING DOING COOL TRICKS AND SHIT AND MAYBE GOING TO A CHAMPIONSHIP
>>
>>136323955
A boy falls in love with a story premise.

Unable to forget the premise, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the power to shitpost the same premise over and over again. Never minding it became a shitty shitpost, he is overthrown to find out that he actually a super faggot.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day of being a faggot, he only looks at himself with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the premise he shitpost so much is not the funny and only makes him look like a retard. In fact, he's so retarded he didn't even know if his eyes is real in this universe at all. He's a faggot that blissfully unaware of his faggotry.

Hijinks ensue as he strike up a shitpost about "it's already a thing" and posting fictionpress link to make him even more like a faggot. While he himself shitpost his own retarded premises, DRAMA ensues as he begin to fall in love with his penis and question the NATURE of HOMOSEXUAL.
>>
>>136325027
Follow her adventures as a shinigami as she meets new friends and battles evil while searching for true love in her high school!
>>
>>136325058
It is. Though I know that from watching the recent episode.
>>
>>136325096
Are you talking about Rocket Power?

Tito should have been MC. He worked the shit out of that Surf Shack.
>>
>>136325058
Last Starfighter. Essential 80s Scifi watching.
>>
>>136325096
So, every shounen ever, except with a skateboard theme.
>>
A action/fantasy story.

The story starts with MC being OP and successfully killing the big bad. Several years later the MC tries to go back to a normal life, but finds it boring and decides to travel the land..

Eventually he comes across large groups of the former big bad's minions and wrecks them, and begins to become bored as all of them are too weak to actually beat him/pose a real threat including the former big bad's generals. He reflects on this and learns the only time he was happy was when he had a single goal in mind to save the world.

The problem is that there is no big bad threatening everybody. So to solve this the MC takes on an alter ego and becomes the villain, reunites the former big bad's forces, and begins to pose a threat to everyone taking over lands and starting wars.

This gives him a new purpose as he teams up with different kingdom heroes to fight his own forces, and create a perpetual war that he can manipulate to his hearts content leading the forces on both sides.
>>
>>136323955
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
I really didn't think this through, but anyway.
Set in a "typical anime medieval", it's the story about a kingdom who seems to have all the bad luck in the world reserved for them. Everyone is miserable but even if they left the bad luck would follow them, which led to the point every neighbor nation has closed their borders. People start suspecting they are hated by god himself and try everything they can to "redeem" themselves. After this doesn't work they decide to sacrifice the princess in order to literally get through to him. The princess meets god in the afterlife and it turns out he was incredibly bored and was doing them ill for fun. She manages to outsmart him (he's not all wise and all knowing, not even that all powerful) and because he's taken an interest in her, she eventually leads him to earth, where the "victims" of his shinanigans make him pay, but they of course overdo it in the end, and a great disaster could be inbound.
>>
>>136323955
FIND A WAY
FIND A WAY

https://youtu.be/6QfMPWG_Gao?t=41s
>>
>>136323955

Keit-Ai is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of paranormality and cellphones that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and THE NATURE OF LOVE. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The edgy teenagers all trying their hardest to look mystified, the roaming chargers, peculiar, nonexistent area codes, the whole alternate universe faggotry and everything about the Keit-Ai world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on DRAMA, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the navel-gazing of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Keit-Ai is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Keit-Ai threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>Crossover!

The anime starts with the MC waking up next to a mysterious masked girl. She tells him that she is from a different dimension and that she can't return to her dimension before he has helped her.
The MC has to travel through different dimensions and "fix" them because there is an interdimensional threat affecting every dimension there is.

The real premise of the anime is that every episode is animated by a different studio.
At the start of every episode he wakes up in a different (already existing) anime, now he has to figure out what is "off" about the scenario.

Example:
>MC wakes up in K-On universe
>now MC has to find what's off about what's happening
>he discovers that there is a "new character" that messes with the instruments of the main girls
>he can only travel to the next dimension after confronting the character about not fitting in the scenario
>>
>>136325008
>Rasputin
>Not Stalin/Lenin/or Ivan
Senpai sit down.
>>
File: Hashida Amane.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Hashida Amane.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>Future Daughter Bride

A loser NEET from the Nineties gets visited by a girl who calls him Daddy. He thought she was a prostitute, but it turns out she's his daughter from the future who's there to help him get together with her mother so that she'd be born.

She's actually her own mother. She fucks the NEET and gives birth to herself, and in order for her to get born, she needs to send herself, her daughter, back in time to fuck her husband and father.
>>
A half japanese half american daughter of a US Marine, joins the marines. She gets stationed in Okinawa and has cute adventures being a marine.
>>
>>136323955
http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=JcVGDV67L-g&video_start=0&audio=MwxiSGv9gh4&audio_start=0
>>
>>136325298
oh yeah about the masked girl:
She's actually a well known character from a big anime which is revealed in the last episode
>>
>>136325375
This would be better than fucking GATE.
>>
>>136325407
great /pol/ meme

>>>/pol/
>>
None shall die alone or unknown.

The motto of the family has a special meaning when spoken by the current head: exactly twenty-four hours later, they will die with a beaming smile.

One year after the father coldly wrote them out of his staggering fortune, his two sons hear that fated line from his very lips. The distant first son is unable to return when someone else’s attempted suicide leaves him quadriplegic; the present second one, unable to find the purpose of the denied inheritance until his brother appears of his own accord.

But words are nothing if they cannot ensnare, and nothing binds truer than the Confidant’s Creed.
>>
>>136325427
Go fall in love with a girl.
>>
File: 1443440831140.png (29 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
1443440831140.png
29 KB, 298x279
>>136325328
I love it.
>>
>>136325328
I'm surprised no one in Japan have thought of that.
>>
There it goes

Somehow Main character party find out a portal to other world, but this world is exacly the same as they own world

then they find themselfes having better lifes, different friends, doing other things and try to kill them to replace them in this new world

end up more people find out about the passage and both the 2 earths try to fight over more resources and money

plot twist is that there's an 3rd earth more ahead in time wich created the other 2 earths
and the villains are the main characters sons from the 3rd earth
>>
>>136325453
But what if he's unable to confess?
>>
File: Keit-AHA.gif (444 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
Keit-AHA.gif
444 KB, 500x362
KEIT-AI WILL (FIND A WAY)
ANON SHALL (SPAM ON /a/)
LET ME OFF
THIS FUCKING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE
>>
A group of Japanese high school friends living their daily lives...until one of them gets hit by a car.

In the next episode, another one wakes up and lives the same day...until he/she is hit by a car. After some cycles of this, they start to have inklings of what happened before.

Are they in heaven? Are they in hell? Are they in purgatory? Or is this a DECONSTRUCTION of the SOL genre?
>>
>>136325407

An anime about a fat neckbeard who spends all his time reading /pol/ and whining to people about degeneracy. As the story progresses, he estranges himself from every friend and family member he's ever had until he is totally alone in his life. The story concludes with him downing to death in cheetos and tears, too fat to even roll over.

Think Watamote levels of cringe, but with a fatass as an MC instead of a cute girl.
>>
File: 78-04-ee[1].jpg (472 KB, 650x894) Image search: [Google]
78-04-ee[1].jpg
472 KB, 650x894
>>136325392
There is actually a thing already. Webcomic called Marine Corps Yumi. The original writer and person the comic is based on, died last year.

J.C.Staff or Kyoani should adapt it.
>>
File: 1396012940333.jpg (15 KB, 468x326) Image search: [Google]
1396012940333.jpg
15 KB, 468x326
>>136325328
Wouldn't his daughter look like this instead if every time he fucks her, they're reusing the same genes?
>>
the main character knows they're the protagonist and they have to save the world from something, but they don't want to and they try to avoid any situation which would send them on an adventure
little do they know that they're already on the adventure, and avoiding these situations will keep them alive, which is all that needs to be done for the world to be saved, or some shit
>>
>>136325557
>Think Watamote levels of cringe, but with a fatass as an MC instead of a cute girl.

I predict 28 blu-rays sold.
>>
>>136325568
There's the smallest chance the genes will carry the exact same makeup.
>>
File: Back in My Day Gramps.jpg (17 KB, 280x287) Image search: [Google]
Back in My Day Gramps.jpg
17 KB, 280x287
>>136323955
I remember back in my day when write an anime plot threads didn't have keit-ai spam in them.

I doubt the rest of you could, though.
>>
>>136325536
looks like kagerou
>>
>>136325563
That's fucking sad she died. It should became an anime though for real. It would be better than GATE by a long shot.
>>
File: dog-breeds-now-and-then_fe.jpg (54 KB, 850x480) Image search: [Google]
dog-breeds-now-and-then_fe.jpg
54 KB, 850x480
>>136325632
Yes, but every time his daughter goes back to the past to give birth to herself, it's the same genes every time.

It's interbreeding. After every loop, she gets worse and worse.
>>
>>136324754
Yes but played completely straight as a battle shonen. One brave ironic shitposter must fight against rampaging janitors, cross board posters, secret IRC and skype cliques, and tripfags in increasingly dramatic thread derailing shitfests, complete with monologues and power levels for each shitposter.
>>
>>136325485

MC finds a portal to another world, but this world is exactly the same as their own world in every way.

MC decides to start fucking with people's relationships to see how things might progress in his own world.

MC tries to implement some of the shit he learns by fucking with people in the other world in his own world, but ends up fucking shit up there too.
>>
>>136325490
Talk to your reflection and reflect on what you've done.
>>
File: zan14--article_image.jpg (12 KB, 418x231) Image search: [Google]
zan14--article_image.jpg
12 KB, 418x231
Once upon a time...

A blue eyed boy from the old west... Learned one of lifes cruelest lessons... That evil was bigger than his guns. So he followed the footsteps of a mysterious master to the far east where he learned the secrets of the sword... and he came back home with the heart of a gunman, and the soul of the Samurai.
>>
>>136325716
this ended up better

thank you anon
>>
>>136325702
I meant the resulting baby has the smallest chance of getting the exact same makeup as the mother.

In which case, there's no apparent danger since everything is physically consistent.
>>
>>136325709
>MULTI-THREAD SHITPOSTING
>>
File: 1436950332565.jpg (17 KB, 202x269) Image search: [Google]
1436950332565.jpg
17 KB, 202x269
>>136325563
This.
>>
>>136325734
What if the mirror is the deus ex machina that gives him his crush's phone number?
>>
File: s016.jpg (301 KB, 1590x1130) Image search: [Google]
s016.jpg
301 KB, 1590x1130
Mc is a faggot (no really, he's gay). He is a fabulous boy who gets along with girls very easily. He gives advice and helps girls who struggle. Girls are cheated by all their boyfriends when they see another girl. Girls get depressed and mc happens to cheer them up. Girls fall in love when he makes them laugh. Harem hijinks.
> gay
they don't care and they rape him every other episode becoming a fuccboi for the harem.
>>
>>136325761
>I meant the resulting baby has the smallest chance of getting the exact same makeup as the mother.
see >>136325328
>She's actually her own mother. She fucks the NEET and gives birth to herself, and in order for her to get born, she needs to send herself, her daughter, back in time to fuck her husband and father.

She is her own mother. She definitely has the same genetic makeup since daddy fucked his daughter that ends up as her.
>>
>>136324315
>feminine penis

So a masculine pussy with a clit the size of a baby dick?
>>
>>136325557
>le /pol/ bogeyman
Even Reddit knows better than you.
>>
A habitual liar was told by his mother in his childhood, "Never tell a lie."

When he asked why and she gave him an answer, she disappeared in front of his eyes.

Over his childhood, he thought nothing of telling a lie here and there, until he encounters his mother again. She tells him that two separate worlds are managed by the Falsifier system; every time they tell a lie, they're sent to the other world unaware that they've been warped.

Now his web of lies makes him doubt which of his memories happened in which world.
>>
>>136325804
Better stop posting. Its a new fad now or something.
>>
A drama set in the Ghost in the Shell SAC universe. The MC is a poor girl with old outdated full body cyborg parts. She'll struggle through life with a upbeat attitude most of the time. Though her body is slow, weak, and unreliable. So she is often struck with depression.
>>
>>136325839
That other anon's saying things get worse and worse from the interbreeding itself, but if everything is physically consistent, that means the problem is psychological in nature instead.
>>
File: ema_dance.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ema_dance.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Lolis playing in a jazz band!
>>
Colony Days, a slice of life, sci-fi series set on a space faring colony vessel. MC is a nerdy woman who is a security guard on the ship. Catch is all security officers must dress sexy, both the men and the women.
All fun and games until tentacle aliens invade the ship.
>>
MC wakes up on his bed as two people: himself and a female body mimicking his waifu. His real waifu is also on the bed, and decides to make the body double pose as her identical sister.
>>
File: 1452424708231.png (2 MB, 987x1001) Image search: [Google]
1452424708231.png
2 MB, 987x1001
Anime opens with ISIS militants, approximately 30, walking down an Iraqi street shooting their AK's in the air, whilst shouting "Allahu Akbar!" along with other Arabic chants.

At the end of the street lays the body of a civilian, the legs blown off due to an IED from an earlier battle. Laying behind this body is a rogue Russian sniper with her beloved SVD, her scope trained on what he assumes to be the leader of the small ISIS group walking towards him.

She puts pressure on the trigger, then hesitates. The scope moves off the
Iraqis forehead and over to the left side of his belt. A mortar shell, modified to be used as a hand grenade, bounces as he walks, making it a harder target.

The sniper inhales, followed by a slow breath that slightly fogs the scope. She pulls back on the trigger, and in what seems like slow motion, the round penetrates through the mortar.

The mortar round detonates, sending the upper half of lead man into the sky, while leaving his legs on the ground. The three men next to him get tossed into the walls to their left and right, as the men behind stare in disbelief as to what just happened.

The Russian sniper then shoots another 3 times, hitting two men in the head and another in the chest, before running off the street into a narrow alleyway.

The story would follow this Russian sniper, as she moves from town to town, killing ISIS members freely as they attempt to hunt her down. There would be little dialogue, as the protagonist is mostly alone, and not many Iraqis speak Russian.

...This is /k/, right?
>>
File: 1451994391560.jpg (21 KB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
1451994391560.jpg
21 KB, 206x206
MCs first year in college and meets a new friend, a girl that soon becomes his friend, but he doesn't really seem to care just because he thinks his life is pathetic

soon, he comes to the realization that his life is pathetic because he doesn't have a girlfriend like every other normal person

MC then tries to make his new friend his girlfriend, meanwhile she's oblivious to it all and is constantly going after other guys

shit happens, adventures, college shit, turbulent times and all that

In the end the girl comes to love the MC but he rejects her because he feels he doesn't need a girlfriend to be happy
>>
>>136324277
only if its the god damn chinese invading. would watch
>>
>>136326309
of course it is going to be the Chinese. Japan doesn't give nearly as much shits about offending foreign markets in their pop culture products.
>>
MC is a lazy fucker who just wants to get through life doing the bare minimum possible. He has friends, none of them particularly close, and he has relatively decent grades.

One day, the student council prez notices him and shanghais him into the Student Council to 'save him' from a life of mediocrity. Turns out the prez only did it so she'd look good.

MC continued trudging through his duties with the least amount of effort, while the prez keeps forcing him to participate. This causes them to hate each other.

Later, the reason to Prez's manipulation of the MC is revealed; she was always the weird unpopular girl when she was younger, and so she's trying to make herself look good in High School.

MC spreads this information; Prez is bullied again, eventually leaving school.

The last scene is MC looking at the Prez's empty desk;
>"I've protected my way of life."
>>
It's 1960, and 5 jazz musicians travel to Paris to find music, and themselves! But after they've gotten lost in the crowded streets of Paris, will they be able to find each other? (Comedy/SoL/Romance)
>>
>>136325563
>Lance "What could go wrong?" Corporal as MC
I'd watch it.
>>
>>136322812
A group of lesbians see the MC's dick by accident, and begin a quest to unravel the mystery of why they want it instead of each other anymore.

You know you want this anime /a/.
>>
The story of a 19 years old female who lost everything as a child in the hands of and admiral of the marine corps, it follows our MC in her quest of revenge by learning several traits and finally becoming a pirate, feared all across the world. (She makes the admiral into her sex toy)
>>
>>136322812
The first Kaiju surfaced in Tokyo in 1954. Humans eventually defeat it, but not before the city is destroyed. Soon after, the Kaiju Wars began, with Kaiju attacking in droves. 20 years later, humanity decides that the shoreline is no longer habitable, and begins a mass migration inward. In a decade, shorelines around the world are entirely occupied by military forces.

In the year 2000, humans start to look for the origin of Kaiju. Analysis of attack patterns reveals that attacks were definitely coordinated, thus Kaiju are intelligent. Shortly after, the Kaiju homeland is pinpointed deep below the sea. Humans prepare to invade, but upon arrival notice that they're not much bigger than we are.

After learning the language of the Atlantians, negotiators learn that the force keeping the sea from flooding their continent has been slowly fading, and they invaded the land above out of necessity. They also learn that Atlantians turn into Kaiju under special radiation, and can turn back at will. Peace is achieved and Atlantians are allowed to inhabit the now abandoned borders of human civilizations.

Now it's 2054, 100 years after the first Kaiju attack. Human and Atlantian societies have now (mostly) blended together. Many things have changed, but the biggest is the new #1 sport worldwide: professional Kaiju fights. Watch the Kaiju battle for supremacy, each with different physiologies and unique powers, as well as their stories, their lives, and the world around them.
>>
Breaking Bad the Anime...with the following changes

...takes place in shitty swamp town Louisiana
...MC (Walter) is an educated Yankee, Jessie is a redneck who hunts gators
...moonshine, not meth
...more bluegrass and banjo music
...all the characters are are cute high school girls

other little changes and added humor but thats main idea
>>
>>136326392
A small group of people with varying backgrounds (mostly children and teenagers) finds out they have the power to predict the future in their dreams. The talents of the "Gifted" are used for the good of society, helping prepare for natural disasters and the like, until one day a "Gifted" in university discovers the truth about his powers during a lucid dream.
>>
>>136326353
What is Hyouka?
>>
>>136326847
Boring.
>>
>>136326723
That's pretty good.
>>
>>136325924
The fads from the AU version of his crush are probably much better.
>>
>>136325965
You can't avoid interbreeding because she's literally giving birth to herself, so she gets worse and worse with every new time loop.
>>
Keit-ai
>>
>>136324010

You can google Keit-Ai and get the pasta
>>
>>136325055

Is there a shinigami equivalent but for dick? A spirit who goes around, determining when dicks become erect or fertile, or something?
>>
>>136325208

Well, one in ten shounen do work, maybe the skateboarding one can be one of them. Skateboarding could be a really good theme for a sports manga.
>>
>>136325298

Could be good but would it be possible for anime studios to work together on something like that?
>>
Green Day's American Idiot

they made a fucking Broadway play out of it, they sure as hell could do an anime

at least its an original anime, something different
>>
>>136327521
Shrek got a play, too. Does that mean Shrek should be an anime?

If you answered "no" to this, the secret police are on route to your house.
>>
>>136327131

However, the loops only exist from the girl's point of view. From the guy's point of view, he would only see the first loop until the loop point, and then the last loop. So he would see her giving birth to a deformity. Maybe not even that, maybe the exact moment he fucks his daughter the loop starts and ends up with her dissapearance. So, she dissapears right when his dick penetrates her.
>>
>>136327613
American Idiot went from album to theatrical production. Shrek went from on the screen to on the stage, no point in it going back to the screen. Sure it could happen but it wouldnt be as innovative and the risk/reward wouldnt be as high. The real answer is fuck dreamworks and their garbage sequels.

jokes on the secret police, im already wanted for 22 counts of blasphemy towards Shrek, they didnt catch me then, they wont catch me this time, theyll never catch me
>>
A love story set in Ancient Greece, around the myth of Perseus. He wants to slay Medusa to save Andromeda, but when he meets her he realizes it's a scared and lonely girl and can't bring himself to kill her. At first, he can't convince her to leave her hide and help and has to force her to come with him, but eventually they get to know and understand each other, Medusa ends up helping her with the rescue, and things develop into a love triangle. Andromeda is jealous and mad because she owes her life to Medusa. Medusa is scared of losing Perseus but also feels like she will never stop being a monster and a shacke for him and wants to leave. Perseus loves Andromeda but pities Medusa, and feels bound by honor to help her with her life, so he acts in confusing ways, going as far as to offering Medusa to gouge his own eyes so she won't be able to kill him by accident.

Or a harem ecchi centered around Pygmalion. He builds his statue girl, Aphrodite blesses him which makes the statue become alive, and eventually other Greek girls get into the harem because of Aphrodite's manipulations, who gets power and pleasure from romantic shenanigans and fanservice. The candidates are Statue-chan, an animated statue of Aphrodite, kind hearted, super strong, loyal and naive to the point of retardation; Atalanta, a competitive and yandere amazon that takes Statue-chan as her rival and wants Pygmalion's dick, even if she has to take it by force; Medea, a super tsundere witch who thinks Pygmalion a pervert for making a sexy statue to fuck with it, but just mess with them because she's jealous; and Aphrodite, who at first is just a scheming slut who just wants to use love for profit, but ends up becoming a scheming slut that wants to experience the real love she thinks it's an illusion but her statue can apparently get.
>>
>>136327628
>However, the loops only exist from the girl's point of view.

The more the loops happen, the more the girl turns into a drooling retard.
>>
>>136322812
A young guy gets hit by a truck and dies. He meets St. Peter at the pearly gates, and upon learning that he's been working the door for 2000 years, offers to take his place so he can enter the kingdom of heaven. The story follows the young man as learns how to be the bouncer for the hottest club in the universe.
>>
>>136329637
>Christian Death Parade
no thanks
>>
>>136331011
Now I'm imagining Flyers sung by a black women gospel choir.

It's glorious.
>>
China declares war on most of the world, leading the charge with terrifying war machines. They display their power by using a massive cannon to blow a smoldering crater in the moon, and most countries surrender immediately. The ones that don't are invaded by terrifying unmanned killing machines called "screamers".

The machines resemble large steel spiders, with sharpened legs designed to pierce, cut and even torture civilians. they can also emit a horrible screeching noise that causes excruciating pain to humans that hear it, making them highly specialized anti-personnel weapons.

15 years after the invasion, we meet the MC, living in an abandoned radio tower over the ruins of a sprawling city. His guardian, an old homeless man who rescued him when he was small, passes away, leaving behind what little he could teach and a few days worth of supplies. Armed with only an iron pole he wields as a quarterstaff, MC ventures into the city to try and find a means of survival, and hopefully another living human.

He slowly discovers more about the world "before", finding ruins of the city and little scraps of information, but he soon finds that he's less alone than he thinks.

The city is overrun with plant life, lush and green as nature retakes territory from humanity. The damaged moon and pieces of it swirl in the sky overhead, and animals run rampant and wild throughout the city. Along with animals are what are called "whispers", vague and fading memories of the people who lived before in the form of ghosts, forever repeating and reliving moments from their lives until they fade away. Some can move, some can speak, and some can even harm people. (1/2)
>>
>>136331300
(2/2)
Of course, MC still has to deal with the remaining screamers roaming the land. Their AI teaches them to make themselves more frightening, covering themselves with rags, bones, blood and garbage, and they can stalk people for days at a time. While he can't fight them, he's strong and nimble, able to make his own path through the ruins using his trusty staff.

MC at one point rescues a dog who was caught under a piece of rubble, and shares his food. He quickly becomes a valuable companion, able to sniff out resources and places to hide.

The main plot involves a girl with white hair MC sees on a distant hilltop, but is unable to reach because of the deadly crater barring the way, festering with screamers and with nowhere to hide. by night, he hears her singing, and when he gets a closer look he sees a spring of fresh water running from the crest of the hill. The story is about MC's journey to the distant hill, and his need to be resourceful and clever against powerful enemies.

Very little dialogue outside of watching whispers unfold, and of course the dog eventually dies. We watch the brave, clever MC surpass great challenges for the sake of his curiosity about the world and the girl who sings by the spring. Lots of tension and atmosphere, never gets funded because no high school.
>>
>>136323029
I'd watch the shit out of that
>>
>>136322812
>MC is a Sorcerer who tries to conquer the land for noble reasons yet his acts are kind of...extreme at times.
>Gets defeated by a bunch of meddling heroes and his artefact that he was using to conquer the world blows up the Sorcerer's castle and all of them up, as well sucking his soul into another dimension.
>MC gets reborn as a human, but the place he's reborn is not a place he knows. He got reborn on a cyberpunk Earth. Although a baby, he still has his memories, experience and power from his former life.
>As he grows up, he witnesses a magnitude of things one would expect of living in a world controlled by the rich and their companies, thus he decides to conquer the world this time by combining his abilities with technology and bring at least a lighter shade of grey into this world.

A reincarnation manga with a twist this time.
>>
Help! A third wave feminist fell in love with me! A transfer student from Japan is studying at Bristol University under an exchange program. During a visit to the Fresher's Fair, he was approached by members of the Feminist society. Things get awkward when a fat tumblr feminazi starts asking him out. He lies and says he's busy and quickly leaves the fair. Sadly, this is not the end of his problems as that same feminazi is in his seminar group. The animu follows this transfer student as he tries avoiding the advances of his feminist lover in a world of safe spaces, patriarchy, trigger warnings, cultural Marxism and cultural appropriation.
>>
>>136332983
I really feel bad for MC already.
>>
Hell's Kitchen with Lolis
>>
>>136325328
I'd fund a manga.
>>
>>136323029
Baba Yaga doesnt get a good ending. Depressing.
>>
>>136331300
>>136331344
This sounds cool as fuck
>>
In the distant future, a large scale invasion from an unknown extraterrestrial force leaves the Earth uninhabitable and Earth life largely extinct. The killing blow was releasing a gas in the atmosphere that is poisonous to carbon-based lifeforms but allows the aliens to thrive. The last bits of humanity is largely scattered throughout the cosmos.

The main character is a lone spacefarer, previously a millionaire before the invasion. Using most of his money he managed to flee into space in a ship with the means to sustain life and has been drifting throughout the cosmos for months since, all alone, desperately trying to find more like him in the vast emptiness of space and various planets he comes across with nothing but a state of the art ship and a rusty, vintage mech-suit.

Eventually, months into his aimless voyage, when he came to accept he'd spend the rest of his life alone, his radio picks up a strange radio signal coming from a distant solar system. It's at this point that the story mostly revolves around his adventure to this system and stopping at various worlds along the way; but the closer he gets to the signal, the more he realizes he's not alone and is confronted face to face with the force that destroyed Earth, whom too are going after the mysterious signal.

also it's full of alien waifus that lust for his dick that he picks up on his adventure
>>
File: inb4 pol.jpg (56 KB, 392x560) Image search: [Google]
inb4 pol.jpg
56 KB, 392x560
>>136322812
GATE: And thus the Israeli Defence Force removed fantasy kebabs here.

Anime gets banned in Germany and Sweden.
>>
>>136322812
Pic related.
>>
An American sniper retires from the military after growing tired of military service. He decides to move to Japan after having fond memories of being stationed there. He has a hard time adjusting to civilian life though, coupled with the fact that Japan is not very welcoming to him. He is eventually scouted and recruited by a Japanese weapons manufacturer. There, he finds out that he's been recruited into a secret war being fought by weapons manufacturers using weaponry and technology decades ahead of what he was using in the US military. He's assigned to a covert team consisting of a monster of a man who wields a hammer with grenade launchers attached to it, a savant who controls an army of miniature drones like a conductor would "control" an orchestra, and a mysterious teenage girl who happens to be a cyborg. Eventually he learns the horrors of his new employers and his new world, and the story unfolds.
>>
Simple story, probably already been done before.

[Back story]
At the peak of human technology a discovery is made of a new energy source. Simply referred too as magic, and by definition it is. What this leads too though is not peace and prosperity for the human race but near extinction.
With near infinite unknown power being quickly made available to others. Mutation, disasters natural and unnatural, freak accidents, mysteries and political powers grasping at opportunity for power the world tore its self apart.

[world]
300 years later the world has, in a sense, re established order. The places where there are still humans left have developed into small villages and communities. The rest of the world has reverted back to wilderness. With many new species, some very intelligent and mysterious now mingling with humans.
Humanity has done its best to close its self off from the now unknown and dangerous world. With a society re established humanity is looking for way to expand and make contact with this outside world where almost all of the old technology was lost. It is unknown how many human or other intelligent societies are out there.

(1/2)
>>
>>136337148
>Japanese military technology
> Ahead of the US military technology
>>
>>136337264
[Characters]
Our MC is a college student in a major human city. He is majoring in magic theory. Starting his journey to contribute to his field and the world by creating a unified magic theory. He sets off into the unknown.
Next to nothing is known about magic besides its history and whats studied from the few magic users and magical beings in the city.

The sidekick is a girl he meets not long after leaving the city. She's whats known as a scrapper. Known for being savages that work in medium to large packs. She is a lone and content being so until she meets MC. Her main interests are finding and restoring old technology. She teams up with MC who is undeniably lost. She sees them as being able to mutually benefit each other as they have similar goals.

Typing this out was a lot longer than I thought.

Anyways, it would be episodic. Discovering new peoples and races with their own unique magic and technologies. Solving mysteries and learning the harsh realities of the world. Kind of like a mix between Kino's Journey and Mushishi that can range from high fantasy to cyber punk or steam punk.
(2/2)
>>
>>136337273
I never said the weapons manufacturers fighting were exclusively Japanese.

They're all fighting with prototype technology.
>>
MC secretly wants to go to another world and be a hero. When it actually happens, he jumps at the chance, only to find that everything in that world is tiny.

Compared to this world's residents, he is basically a kaiju that appeared to defend them from "giant monsters", which to the MC are just normal animals.

As time goes on, MC must deal with the growing chaos caused by his presence. Some of the tiny people see him as a menace, some see him as a god, and some are trying to mobilize a military campaign against him.
>>
I was a fan of Firepower 2000 (Super SWIV), so make a quick anime of a jeep and a helicopter going up against a secret army of prototype technology would be cool.

And have the post-episode scenes be cute versions of the jeep and helicopter gushing about the tech behind the enemies they just destroyed.
>>
A man with little known about his previous life who falls into a coma after a presumable accident and dreams up a fantasy world based around feudal japan that's all in his mind. He's unaware that he's in a coma but is confused as to why he's in a completely different world. meanwhile in the real world he's practically a vegetable in a hospital bed and there's an ongoing debate whether or not to pull the plug, which in turn would kill him and destroy his dream world. he has no way of knowing this, either.

meanwhile in his dream world the people of this fantasy feudal japan are divided into constant wars between eachother and demons and he's just trying to make a new life in this land which eventually leads to fighting for his life against desperate people and monsters.

the only person in the real world fighting to keep him on life support is his sister and mother, whereas his father wants the life support pulled.

there's a climax in one of the story arcs where there's a massive tsunami tearing apart the real world japan and making its way for the hospital and the main character's sister is trying everything in her power to save her vegetable brother, whereas meanwhile in the dream world he's fighting some emperor or some shit when the world starts to rumble and quake as the main character's real body is shaking around in the weather.

strangely enough, the main character's real body drowns and dies in the tsunami, along with his sister who dies but he somehow still exists in his fantasy world, and by some strange turn of super natural events his sister appears in this world too.

the story mainly just continues from there
>>
>>136331617
Won't lie here, I'd watch this.

It's all fine if a character goes or reincarnates in a fantasy world, but would be interesting to see a fantasy character to go or be reincarnated in another popular setting like cyber or steampunk.
>>
File: 12.jpg (217 KB, 733x623) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
217 KB, 733x623
>MCs are a brother(18) who works on the family farm and the sister(24) who works in an office
>They haven’t talked in years as the brother is busy managing the family farm after their parents died and she is busy with her office job
>she get in a car accident breaking her leg and is told to take time off in the country by her doctor
>with only one place to go the doctor rings the brother and informs him of the situation
>a colleague drops her off at the farm
>her brother is out and she falls asleep on the sofa
>she wakes up in her room with her things unpacked
>coming through to the kitchen she finds her brother cooking food
>he awkwardly declares "I'll look after you for a little while"
>a week passes with a strained atmosphere as neither know how to act around the other
>one night she is woken up by a noise, looking out the window she sees her brother doing farm work and realizes just how much time he has spent looking after her
>she decides to help out all she can round the house to make up for it.
>over the week they grow closer and closer and they begin to depend on each other
>with the time coming for her to return to work they both realizes the nature of their feelings towards the other but fear rejection
>she wakes up on the day she is due back finding the brother is already out working and left a note saying he will miss her
>on the way out she knocks a book off the table, it’s her brothers diary
>the last few pages say state how he feels about her and wishes she could stay
>the brother comes home to find the diary in the entrance to the living room
>puzzled he picks it up and reads the last line on page it is open on
> -I really wish she could have stayed
>she embraces him from behind
>she whispers "then look after me for little while" and kisses him on the cheek
>the end
>>
A train station waits for its remaining visitor to graduate from her high school before so that it can be abandoned.
>>
>>136331300
>>136331344
this actually sounds pretty awesome, would watch
>>
File: bowie.jpg (24 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
24 KB, 500x336
What would a David Bowie anime be about?
>>
>>136338102
David Bowie lies on his deathbed, ready to face the nether. He closes his eyes...only to open them seconds later, with an entirely unfamiliar landscape in view. Somehow he knows that this isn't where he's supposed to be.

A noise makes him turn around, and to his surprise it's someone he recognizes - Alan Rickman. But it isn't old Alan, it's an Alan that was in his prime, full of youth and vigor. Bowie realizes that he too is in top health and form. Alan is just as confused as David as to what has happened, but their questions are answered by a passing entity who says they have a great task set before them.

"Why are you here and not 'there', you ask?" the being rumbles. "Well, have you heard of the urban legend that celebrity deaths come in threes? It's actually true, you know, but it's not some act of god or other--sorry to say, but this is a more 'direct' way for us to gather what we need-"
"And what is it that you need, pray tell?" Alan queries.
The being does a Shaft head tilt before answering.
"I thought that was rather obvious. We need heroes. This land will be in grave danger in due time, and it's up to three newly summoned heroes to save our land yet again from the dark forces of evil. By the by, where's the third hero?"
There is no third.
"Well, then, how 'bout this - you get to summon any hero you'd like. Make your choice carefully, now!"

David Bowie looks to Alan Rickman, who nods wordlessly.
"I already know who to call upon -

We need Tim Curry."
>>
>>136338102
Living a peaceful life and licking disembodied hands
>>
>>136324468
I would watch this.
>>
>Mfw /a/ got some decent anime and manga ideas.
>>
>>136323955
Found the Keit-ai.
>>
an anime about making anime about making anime.
so the voice actors will voice the voice actors of the voice actors in the anime being made in the anime by the characters in the anime.
>>
>>136325649
I had some good ideas back then. Not sure about posting them now though
>>
>>136339175
I think you meant to say the voice actors will voice the voice actors of the voice actors in the anime being made by the characters in the anime, not the voice actors of the voice actors in the anime being made IN THE ANIME by the characters in the anime.

Well, depends on whether you meant 'in the anime' literally or figuratively.
>>
>>136325649
>>136323955
the only reason I visit plot writing thread is Keit-ai pasta now
>>
>>136325389
toppest of keks
>>
>>136325328
basically Predestination
>>
>>136339701
Predestination without the lover being her as well.

Also, both are preceded by All You Zombies.
>>
>>136325563
wait, really? she died?
no wonders it hasn't been updated
>>
>>136322812
Here we go.

Story about protagonist who is the bad guy in a series in order to prepare the hero to face the demon king. Basically will start off being a pleb and slowly growing stronger until he finds a foe that he himself cannot face. The foe will not be a threat to the world until later. The world is a peaceful place, at least until the true big bad comes out. Since the world is without conflict, there is no opportunity for a hero to gain power to fight the up and coming big bad. In order to prepare the hero, the protagonist makes a possy and becomes a bad guy to help the hero grow. Story will focus on the sacrifices the protagonist makes in order to stop the actual big bad.
>>
>>136339796
>preceded
Predestination is an adaptation of All You Zombies anyway. The terrorist plot addition was nice, quite brilliant in fact.
>>
>>136339838
Unbreakable?
>>
>>136339873
>past tense: preceded; past participle: preceded; come before (something) in time.

The terrorist addition was topical bullshit only Americans cared about.
>>
The main character is the son of a Deity and is sent to a world corrupted by sin and greed in an attempt to purify it from evil and save the believers. the world used to be primarily devout religion and followed the deity without question whom led the world to glory, but after mankind discovered magic, which is completely unrelated to holy energy, they started to stray away from religion as the Deity has literally no power or control over magic himself. Many powerful wizards and warlords popped up after full mastering of this magic and became self-proclaimed gods with power that rivaled and sometimes even excelled the power of the Deity, and with this power they convinced the general populace that the Deity is not worth following and mankind is better off paving its own future with magic.

The main character, son of the deity, is sent to the world and takes on a human shape. Against tremendous odds he must use his holy energy (basically holy magic), to fight these warlords, wizards and self-proclaimed gods and convince more people to follow him and believe in the Deity. As magic is generally as strong, and even stronger than holy energy the main character's under constant persecution, and the only way for holy energy's power to increase is if more and more people believe in the Diety.
>>
>>136339951
>gives an actual purpose to the deus ex machina that is the secret time police
>provides a reason behind the facial surgery protag goes through
>provides an ending that's not an unsatisfactory 'Huh, my life is pretty weird' reminiscing
>>
After countless encounters with girls and cliche set ups, the MC realizes that he's the protagonist of a harem series that will inevitably go nowhere with any of the girls, even though he has previously decided many times that he wanted to end up with someone. Forever doomed to be cock-blocked and have relationships return to the status quo, he has become despondent and lifeless.

To save him from this despair, the MC's crew of friends and nearly the entire male populace of their school work day in and day out to shield him from encountering more girls. From ojous, transfer students, childhood friends, and maybe from his own sister, they do their best in having him avoid meeting more girls who will no doubt fall in love with him for no good reason.
>>
File: 1453172164928.jpg (174 KB, 756x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453172164928.jpg
174 KB, 756x1000
SoL in a generic fantasy world.

The focus of the show is on an artisanal magical crafts shop that caters to adventurers and other wealthy types requesting specialty crafted amulets, trinkets, enchantings, and blessings for their weaponry.

The cast features a 200 year old magical loli with a who owns the shop but spends most of her time smoking, drinking, and generally being a cunt. An inexperienced craftsman recently hired for the sake of procuring rare ingredients and actually doing work, his even more inexperienced female assistant who is clumsy moe, and a 30 year old retired adventurer christmas cake who mans the storefront and deals with customers. These being the main cast not including the regular customers and such.

Time is divided about 70/30 between the regular hijinks of a SoL balanced with the crafting and creation of magical trinkets and what goes into which enchantments and how some ingredients carry their properties such, similar to the cooking dungeon manga except focusing on crafting than cooking.
>>
Guy is a hiki otaku. Shows signs of schizophrenia. A girl from his class comes by with his homework every week but he never does his homework. Sometimes she just stands out there. One day he accidentally opens his door while she is out there and he sees that she has turned into a hottie. He slams the door but works up the courage to go to school and see her again. She ignores him and calls him a creep for thinking she would bring him his homework. Everyone laughs and he thinks he was hallucinating but he tried to make all that homework he has thrown to the side all those months and he is confused. He has a breakdown and goes to the infirmary. She comes by but doesn't say a thing. He falls asleep and goes home when he wakes up again. He comes to school the next day too. Shit happens from there on.
>>
>>136338102
He goes to a Japanese high school and rides a rocket.
>>
>>136340121
>gives an actual purpose
>implying "existing" isn't enough of an actual purpose

Nah, shit addition, m8
>>
>>136340460
Bet you loved those eagles at the end of LoTR.

Nope, no need to care about why they exist, they simply did.

Or hey, how did that boy get the girl's phone number? Wait, no, there's nothing to think about, he just did and that's as good a reason as any.
>>
>>136340528
If they flew over mordor without the distraction of war they would surely be shot at.
>>
>>136340528
>Bet you loved those eagles at the end of LoTR.
>Bet you loved this thing I hate because you disagree with me

Sick argumentation skills, broseph.
>>
>>136340571
>>136340604

Look, how about we stop talking about deus ex machinas and get back on topic? I didn't stay on this thread to talk about fucking Predestination out of all things.
>>
File: 55643331981.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
55643331981.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>136340649
>>
Story follows one of the summoned heroes that defeated the demonlord. Mostly revolves him telling the tale of how 'unfair' the journey was. Where as the other heroes received blessings from gods and super powered weapons, he was forced to work hard to achieve his level of power.
>>
>>136341007
So it's a show about a guy complaining.
>>
File: keit-ai finds a way.png (317 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
keit-ai finds a way.png
317 KB, 600x600
>>136340649
>deus ex machinas
>>
File: 1443746232390.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443746232390.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
>tfw /a/ took the bait and thought it was real
>tfw keit ai is dead and its a terrible derailer worse than spiderman
>tfw there are people who honestly think these are good ideas
>>
>>136341128
Somewhat, the MC is on an adventure of his own and has flashback of bits of the past. To show how he became some cynical hero. Its a shit summary I know.
>>
>>136323029
I would watch the hell out of this.
>>
For years, humanity has been fighting a losing war with a species of organisms known as vespids. These creatures insectoid in appearance differs in size being as big as a large dog to several stories high in height. Some have the ability to fly, spit corrosive acids or simply use their stingers to take jabs capable of destroying vehicles. Over time, nations were able to form defensive lines to keep the vespids from advancing any further, causing a stalemate against them.

A multinational organization, GATE(Global Assistance and Tactical Enforcement) is formed to specifically to oversea the protection of these defensive lines and fight back against the vespids.

To deal with larger vespids, mecha known as MANTIS(Mobile Agile Neutralizing Tactical Infantry Supporter) are used to aid other combat troops on the ground. MANTISes are usually deployed in few numbers such as 10-20 at a time, fighting alongside tanks, IFVs and infantry units.

MC is a MANTIS pilot stationed in Morocco where the African defensive line is drawn. Political issues within the EU caused many European countries to open up the line to let refugees into Europe, a move that would result in the African Defensive line being breached as many of these refugees are in fact used as incubators for larvaes of the vespids. At refugee camps around Morocco, vespid hives are eventually formed and a mass attack is carried out on the capital, forcing the African Defensive line to be breached. Here, MC is forced to watch as many of his friends and family he tries to protect get brutally killed by the vespids or the stampede of people trying to evacuate.

This attack is also the first instance of an organized attack conducted by the vespids, causing fears that they might be more intelligent than expected. The series focuses on MC and his unit engaging in operations to prevent Morocco from being overrun and re-establish the African Defensive Line.
>>
>>136342689
Hello MuvLuv.
>>
>>136342689
Nice Muv Luv spinoff fampai.
>>
>>136322812
Aphrodite incarnates herself as a 16 year old Japanese school girl because she heard interesting rumors of Japan's sexual practices, and she goes on a huge sex rampage for several years. When she turns 23, she finds out that men in Japan won't want you after you're in your mid twenties, so she has to actually start dating and look for a permanent mate for the first time in her eternal life.
>>
>>136322812
A 16 year old dropout in Kyoto paints a bunch of dicks on a middle-aged hermit's house. The hermit catches him and takes him inside the house. The dropout thinks he's going to be molested, but it turns out the hermit is actually an extremely successful and famous hentai mangaka, and he's going to take him in as an apprentice. "If you're gonna spend your life drawing cocks, I'm gonna make sure you're the best in the goddamn world at it."
>>
>>136323029

Dracul
-A kingdom of monsters stand between the Western Kingdoms and the Eastern Empire.
-Every night the monsters are lead by a single monster and ruler of this kingdom known as Dracul who pushes away the Eastern Empire forces with horrifying tactics and brutality, and other monsters worse than them who wish to cause conflict between humans and exterminate them.
-Members of the Western Kingdoms however hate Dracul and their monsters wishing to put them on a pike just for existing.
>>
>>136336719
>>136332983
>>136342689
>>136342873

so many crossboarders today
>>
File: image.jpg (824 KB, 1500x3057) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
824 KB, 1500x3057
In the year 2122, humanity has entered a new age of peace.

National disputes of the old, once solved through violence, are now determined through battles between "SPers" (pronounced espers), utilizing full-dive virtual reality technology to enter the global network system known as the "Fourth Concept Hardware Actualized Network" to fight in virtual representative matches with weapons created from their words, "Materialized Electronic Message Entities".

MC, a student at the SPer Candidacy Academy, is known as "For Another Generation" due being unable to use anything but the most outdated Materialized Electronic Message Entities. However, his life is irrevocably changed one day when the heroine, one of the school's elite "Named Ones", challenges him to a match with her pride on the line.

Yeah I pasta'd this shit from another thread. Sue me.
>>
File: Wholesome crossdressers.jpg (768 KB, 770x991) Image search: [Google]
Wholesome crossdressers.jpg
768 KB, 770x991
Title: Mad Gains

A bishie confesses to a hot girl and gets a date with her. He takes her to the beach, where the local tough guys hit on her and push him around like the wimp he is, and he runs back home devastated.
MC decides to get huge and starts hitting the gym, where he meets a total bro who gives him a hint about the best workout program ever conceived, Mad Gains. The bro warns him that it's pretty intense, but the MC believes that where there's a will, there's a way.
Turns out the program is run by a group of extremely fit gay guys who use very strict penalties for anyone who commits to the program but doesn't keep to it, but the MC ignores the warnings.
One day he skips out on his training, and the next day the guys running the program grab him, dress him up as a girl and make him walk home in high heels, telling him that if he fails again, they'll give him some protein shakes.
As the series progresses, the MC keeps getting fitter, but every now and again he fails and is subjected to some sexual humiliation, escalating to the point of getting spitroasted.
The MC becomes enamored with his fit bros and their life-style though, eventually taking a job at the fitness program and forgetting all about girls.
>>
File: 1447286540679.gif (2 MB, 294x232) Image search: [Google]
1447286540679.gif
2 MB, 294x232
>>136343446
Laughed but it's disturbing that anyone would think tripfags are the "elite."
>>
Boy doesn't end up with the strange/magical/alien girl thats been too shy to confront him, or she avoided any situation that could bring them together, that suddenly confesses in the final episode.
But instead ends up with the regular girl that clearly have shown the most interest in him over the entire series. The girl he actually have build up a kindof relationship with.

Also some fights and shit... or other stuff happens so it isn't all a love plot.
>>
>>136340460

The original short story could count on the plot twist to be a memorable good read. The movie would have to add something else, because it has to be longer,it's coming after a famous work, and it would be boring for the people doing the adaptation if they can't expand it at all. The terrorism plot is related to the time travelling police and expands on what they actually do.

Also, the movie is Australian, so it's not Americans picking terrorism.
>>
>>136322812
A high school girl wakes up one morning to morning wood. No really, but the wierd part is that it's HER boner.
She was just a normal tomboy of the DFC variety who was somewhat popular in school, but had a couple close friends.
Miraculously overnight she grew a dick attached to her body and now has to deal with the difficulties of having a dick and hiding the truth from her friends and family.
But she's not alone on this SoL. Her dick guides her and mentors her for the challenges of being a man. Most men can't talk to their boners, but that's just because they've been living with a dick for so long they can't tell who's thinking or not.
Now she returns to school to return to as much normalcy as she can, but how can she keep going when her best friend is so hot?

Manga to be updated every 2 months
>>
>>136322812
A 34 years old unemployed anime pirate fanartist one rainy day meets his 2D cartoon waifu coming home from another beer night with his loser friends.
inbetween the unavoidaqble romcom shenanigans many things happen: the main character manages to actually find a permanent job as an artist, his hair regrow, trepassed friends comes back from the dead, his waifu magically fixes his family relationships, and at the end of the series they get married and live happily everafter having lots of passionate sex and kids.
would you watch it?
>>
How about this:
Typical magical high school premise, with everyone having these weird chuuni powers and powerless MC. Except it turns out that everyone really is chuuni (faculty included), and the MC is the only sane person in the entire school. Hilarity ensues, etc etc.
>>
File: 1431541151207.jpg (369 KB, 691x1027) Image search: [Google]
1431541151207.jpg
369 KB, 691x1027
A retired construction worker with no family moves to Hawaii to live out the rest of his days somewhere warm surrounded by women in bikini, like he always dreamed. Things go awry when a volcano god demands the sacrifice of a virgin girl of a specific age before the next full moon, or else lava would flow and destroy everything.
MC-kun decides to save the day by deflowering every virgin girl of appropriate age before the next full moon. While undertaking this heavy duty, he is forced to fight off angry fathers, brothers and boyfriends, but as a real man, he feels he is the only one who can do this, so to succeed he has to kick all their asses.
>>
>>136343682
Avoiding the standard love sub-plot of every anime ever.
>>
File: BONED.webm (455 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BONED.webm
455 KB, 1920x1080
Skeletons finally hatch their plot to take over the world. People who are too skinny, like starving Africans or anorectic whores, are killed when their skeletons pop out and begin to attack humans. Chubbiness, lots clothing and and a lack of calcium in your diet is the only way to survive having your own bones turn against you.
>>
File: Master of martial arts.jpg (130 KB, 728x1098) Image search: [Google]
Master of martial arts.jpg
130 KB, 728x1098
40 years after First Contact, the Earth is devastated. The Aliens can't breathe Earth's atmosphere and the gravity is too high for them, so they mostly stay inside their high-tech domes and let drones do the work outside. They're not interested in humans, only in the resources they can obtain from Earth, which includes using large stretches of land to farm food as well as setting up massive mining operations and producing fuel. The colony on Earth is not considered particularly important to them, and after crushing human civilization, they mostly ignore us.
Humans live as scavengers in the ruins of their old world, forced to deal with a lack of technology and being driven into inhospitable wildernesses by the invaders. The MC is master martial artist who remembers the old world only vaguely, and wanders the world like a less OP Kenshiro, righting wrongs he comes across whenever it doesn't jeopardize his own survival unreasonably, which is rarely.
>>
Monsters are forced underground after an empire of theirs collapses, and they can no longer rule the world creating the dungeons you see in DnD, RPG's, and shit.

One dungeon gains enough power/became too powerful to have the most skilled adventurers break into the first floor, and sends out an expedition force to the surface, find other dungeons to take over, and align with kingdoms/guilds on the surface to try and take over the world again.

It is called Dungeons & Monsters.
>>
The MC awakens in a cage being experimented upon by an elven mage. Imprisoned in the same underground complex are his imouto, an old hag and a simple-minded fool from season 1. Upon escaping, they find themselves in the capital, where they confront the mage. Several hooded wizards arrive to detain both imouto and the mage for unlicensed use of magic, and the two are teleported away to be imprisoned. The party meets a man who offers an opportunity to rescue imouto, for a hefty payment. This sum is far above the party's current means, so the money must be raised by adventuring through the capital and the surrounding lands. Meanwhile, after being detained in a magic prison, the elven mage manages to escape captivity, killing his captors. Within his new base, he continues his experiments on imouto.
With the help of a captain, the party gains passage to the small island on which the prison is located, where they infiltrate the asylum. However, they are betrayed and taken prisoner by the mage. During the next rest, another of a series of troubling dreams follows. This time, imouto asks her onii-chan to summon and slay a demon. Upon defeating this demon, the main character finds his soul has been removed. Imouto has suffered a similar fate; their souls were claimed by the mage and a vampire, respectively.
>>
>>136345170
The party is released, only to be hunted down by the vampire. Because his soul was lost, the MC involuntarily transforms into an avatar of a dead god, the Slayer. In this form, the MC becomes a mindless killer, scaring off the vampire and killing several party members. However, he will later learn to control this form and use it to his advantage. Upon returning to normal, the MC joins imouto to battle the mage until he flees into the Underdark. The party follows, returning to the surface at a location where they encounter an army from an elven city. The mage has managed to sneak into the city and magically seal the entrance. After obtaining a means to enter, the party finds the mage beginning a ritual intended to grant him immortality. They attempt to slay him, but the party is dragged with him into hell. There they finally confront and defeat the elven mage.
>>
A college girl has the power to siphon other powers from superheroes that fight evil and protect the city they live in. But she uses those powers for solving her petty problems, such as controlling the temperature if her fridge is broken or her Starbucks is too hot, or superhuman speed to catch the bus, or using the power of electricity to charge her phone, or telekinesis to place things that she's knocked over, or superhuman strength to do things she very well could've done with her telekinesis, or even time travel to remind herself where her keys are. She's always done this in secret and doesn't really care what happens to the heroes she's stolen from, and she hasn't been found out since said heroes are often killed around the time they realize they're powerless. However, the forces of evil begin to grow stronger in the absence of monitoring heroes and the city grows more and more dangerous. But she eventually learns the error of her ways once she starts dating a local hero who figures out her dirty secret once she uses his own power to save him.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>136339059
Majority of mangakas are dumb hacks, it isn't hard to come up with non-shit ideas.
>>
>>136322812
MC is a nerd who one day realises he is the descendant of an ancient mage family, he travel to a special dimencion of mages where everyone have a special magic power (fire, telekinesis, etc). He develops his individual power which is immense muscular power. He kicks his bullies' asses and manages to find a best friend and a girlfriend. His friend turns out to be an sadistic demon prince from hell who kills his girlfriend. Then the MC tries to kill the traitor
>>
>>136322812
2 part series, featuring Princess Anastasia.

The first part chronicles Princess Anastasia's life on the run, starting from where she's entrusted to the last loyal guard of the family and they both escape with an important artifact that can only be used by a direct descendant of the royal family. In time, she chooses to begin a new Revolution, in the name of her family, and begins training hard, assisted by her guard. The first part ends with her having become a hardened fighter, and leading a group of rebels who were loyal to her family as well as those who found the new regime to be far more oppressive.

The second part chronicles the steady retaking of Russia, as she continues to build momentum, the attempted assassinations, and utimately the final battle where she personally executes those in power, including those who had betrayed her family many years ago.
>>
File: 1437850377435.jpg (138 KB, 800x786) Image search: [Google]
1437850377435.jpg
138 KB, 800x786
>>136345287
>>136323955
>>
Liberty Lost

In 2016, a left wing Democrat won the general elections. Through his administration rules were slowly put into place that gradually limit the freedoms of Americans. This eventually lead to the NSA regulating accessibility of information on the internet and having to be sent to reconditioning camps if one critiques feminism. Eventually, Canada and North America merge into the NALF(North Atlantic Liberal Federation) which is basically an Orwellian state.

Meanwhile, the EU had to endure a decade long civil war due to its policy of taking in refugees. This caused a shift away from extreme left wing policies to a middle ground between the right and left. Borders are now strictly regulated and only actual Syrians are allowed in. The rest are to be shot dead if they make any attempt to breach checkpoints or get past security defenses. With the formation of the NALF, Russia joins the EU and the Ukrainian Civil war officially ends, with Russia even giving back Crimea to the Ukrainians in a bid to protect against the threat of the NALF.

Asia is divided into those who wants to adopt PC culture and those that oppose it. Nations are divided on whether to comply with the NALF's policies. Japan remains vigilant and pays the price when the NALF tested out its new Gravity Bomb, fired from its instillation in outer space before launching a ground invasion. With Japanese morale weak after the Orbital strike, the NALF easily overwhelms the Japanese and forced them into embracing their progressive values with Idols, Anime and Manga being banned for being too sexist and cultural appropriation.

(1/2)
>>
>>136344678
So who wins in the end?
>>
Have Old Miyazaki make a comfy love drama about Japanese Americans in the American prison camps during ww2.
>>
Its like tinder, but for people who wanna fight.
>>
>>136346716
MC is a university student under the NALF occupation. Things appear to be peaceful with safe spaces, no hate speech, no sexism and so on. Yet he is not free. His culture destroyed by another that claims tolerance. His freedom, taken by those that claim to preserve it. He often sends out pictures and chronicles his life as a Japanese under NALF occupation to the world outside.

One day, MC is contacted by an underground resistance group which is recruiting soldiers to train for an operation. The resistance group is also funded and guided by the EU. Despite harboring hatred for the NALF, MC is reluctant to join but eventually cave in when given the red pill on a special program the NALF is undertaking called CALVIN(Central Autonomous Logical Volitional Interference Network) which aims to implant the brains of every subject of the NALF with specialized microchips that would allow CALVIN to control their very thoughts. Japan will be the lab rats for this programme.

The operation that the resistance group intends to undertake involves destroying the CALVIN AI pod and control center that is currently under construction and guarded by NALF forces backed by giant drones known as Scorpions. After several months of training, MC participates in the operation. The operation succeeds but the resistance suffered multiple casualties.

MC now has PTSD from having to witness the torture of POWs captured and the deaths of his comrades and the ones he killed.

The epilogue shows the Asian nations and Oceania officially agreeing to form a pact against the NALF upon hearing news of the destruction of the CALVIN control center. Back in the NALF, cultural libertarians gather outside the White House to protest and join in solidarity with the Japanese resistance.
>>
>>136345272
so like kirby meets one punch man?
>>
An anime director's latest series ends with a request for the fans to follow the continuation manga, promising that the one person that can see the story's absolute final ending will receive a special reward. Thus begins the Crossmedia Chase:
>anime
>manga
>light novel
>web novel
>posts on an imageboard
>film
>tv series
>theater
>radio
>music
>group of storytellers
>merchandise
>phone game
>video game
>etc.

After the protagonist receives the special reward, Crossmedia Chase ends with a contest of its own, promising a special reward in the real world!
>>
An anime set in a unnamed city that lies between reality and dream. Every day and night creatures known as Nightmares create trouble, and hunt down & devour people.

An organization known as the United Dreams have to exterminate them with people who are capable of utilizing their daydreams granting them each extraordinary powers. The MC doesn't know how to daydream to defeat Nightmares, but utilizes all kind of sleep like weapons like dream catchers, salt, and etc and wants to become the top ranked agent for United Dreams using every cheap tactic to win.

A terrorist organization with people able to control their nightmares known as Night Terror declares wars on United Dreams, and begins a war all across the unnamed city.

There's also some people in the United Dreams who can Lucid Dream and can create beings similar to Nightmares except less powerful, and more support types.

Nightmares are the manifestation of peoples subconscious fears and are connected to them. When you kill a person you secretly kill them.

Night Terror are Social Dwarnists who wish to force everyone into perpetual sleep and introduce nightmares to them. Those strong enough to endure get to wake up and rule the world.

United Dreams wishes to become the Illuminate of the world and control the thought and dream process of everyone in the world.

The MC just wants to be strongest and doesn't give a fuck about both sides goals so long as they can become stronger.

Now how do I get funded?
>>
>>136347656
>When you kill a person you secretly kill them.
I fucked up big time.
"When you kill a nightmare you secretly kill a person."
>>
>>136325298
Last episode is a giant Quantum Leap reference

MC never made it home
>>
Late Edo Period Musical

A widower and his grown sons move to mountain near a village. The father quickly remarries starts a life cutting down trees and making lumber. Meanwhile his sons have no wives. The father and sons are seen by the village folk as being a little crude.

The sons all become attracted to girls in the village. Yet thy have rivals among the young and "proper" men of the village. Some hilarious and musical events in the village as the sons try to court the village girls.

Then the sons decide to just kidnap the village girls in the fall and take them up to their mountain home. Where the snow will keep the villagers from following them. The sons kidnap the girls and cause an avalanche to block off the pass with snow. The father's second wife gets upset when she learns about the kidnapping and how it was partially the father's idea. She kicks the sons and the father out of the house, to live in the barn. The father gets upset and leaves for a hut further up the mountain. The wife turns up to be pregnant. Over the winter the wife and village girls live in the house while the sons are in the barn. The girls eventually come to love the sons.

Then in the spring the baby is born and some of the sons go to get their father to come back. The villagers come up the mountain to rescue their kidnapped girls. The father comes back and sees his new born baby.

A misunderstanding between the sons and village girls leads to some innocent horseplay. While at the same time the villagers have arrived. The villager mistaken the horseplay for the sons trying to assault and rape the kidnapped girls. The villagers attack, but the girls intervene to keep the sons safe. The girls then marry the sons.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.