[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Koyomimonogatari
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: xr567890-p.png (132 KB, 389x287) Image search: [Google]
xr567890-p.png
132 KB, 389x287
Completely forgot this was airing. Are the current subs any good?
>>
>>136112699
>>136112699
>Completely forgot this was airing. Are the current subs any good?

>>>/reddit/
>>
I just saw it with what some kind anon made.
>>
>>136112754
Damn, you sure showed me.
>>
Episode one was decent. I believe /a/non subbed it.
I hope they follow through and finish it.
>>
>>136112699

Fuck Arararagi is so hot.
>>
>>136113552
2 hours until episode 2. Why is there no thread? Are we going to use this one?
>>
>>136113659
>2 hours until episode 2. Why is there no thread? Are we going to use this one?
There is no real live broadcast. Don't see the point of caring very much until someone rip the raw off their phone.
>>
>>136112699
By "short stories", are we talking actual shorts here?
>>
>>136113841
Yes. About 10 minutes or so.
>>
>>136113659
Because nobody cares about 10 minute-long filler episodes with re-used scenes every 10 seconds.
>>
>>136113831
>>136114027
I was making a joke guys. I thought for sure it hadn't aired yet and was trying to ruse OP into thinking we were all watching it already.
>>
>>136114027
Speak for yourself, I'll gobble up every single shit Nisio and SHAFT put out as part of the Monogatari franchise and I'll shamelessly call it a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>136114133
The only good thing about 1st episode was Meme's appearance, I literally popped a boner when I finally heard his voice again after all those years. Besides that, the episode was shit, yet another "lmao araragi has shitty memory guys xDDD" plot we already had like 10 times
>I wonder who build that shrine
>lmao it was me
>end of the episode
>>
>Koyomi plays guitar
Honestly the extents to which they're making him generic dreamboat guy are kind of annoying.
>>
>>136114212
Trust me, you'll enjoy the hell out of the final one, Koyomi Dead is amazing
>>
>>136114702
One of the biggest things people complain about with Monogatari is Gaen talking and that's what Koyomi Dead mostly is, so don't carried away with hyping it up
>>
Just watched it. Subs were fine.
>>
>>136114212
This. I got so excited seeing Oshino again.
Although I did laugh at the resolution.
>>
>>136114212
kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.