[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Convinced my mom to watch Hataraku Maou-sama with me >She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Hataraku Maou-sama! - Desktop.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hataraku Maou-sama! - Desktop.jpg
113 KB, 1920x1080
>Convinced my mom to watch Hataraku Maou-sama with me
>She liked it
>Has been asking me for months when we can watch the second season
What do I do, /a/
>>
Don't your mom get sad for having a son that is over 18 and is still watching cartoons made for kids?
>>
Give her the dick
>>
>>136078222
>watching anime with your mom
Just fuck her
>>
File: 1426635796327.jpg (225 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1426635796327.jpg
225 KB, 599x563
>>136078222
Tell her the Japs don't make second seasons. It's true 75% of the time anyway.
>>
>>136078222
Show her good anime that didn't follow the shitty 1 cour trend.
>>
>>136078706
>convinced my dad to watch Kaiji S1 with me
>"gee son, don't you think you're too old to be watching cartoons?"
>Steel crossing part
>he is sobbing uncontrollably
Wow, I didn't expect this
>>
>>136078222
So, did you do it?
>>
Explain to her that the first and only season was just a big advertisement for the light novels.
>>
I wonder how long your mom can go on pretending she liked the chink cartoon you forced her to watch
>>
I watched Squid Girl with my mom
She said she was too whiny
>>
>>136078222
Buy the LN.
They are being released by yen on in english.
>>
>>136078222
Win the lottery and fund the second season yourself.
>>
>Another season of unfunny shit
Thank god
>>
File: natsume-yuujinchou-san-01-01.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
natsume-yuujinchou-san-01-01.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
Well if i could revive my mother from the dead and watch just one anime with her, it would be Natsume Yuujinchou.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.