[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>half the fucking book dedicated to the MC fingering and getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
>half the fucking book dedicated to the MC fingering and getting off his harem

Bravo, Japan.
Bravo.
>>
>>136077251
Picked up.
>>
>>136077251
Also handjob epilogue featuring best girl.
I'm hearing blowjobs next book.
>>
Are all girls best girls?
>>
>>136077338
It's only a matter of time when he gets anally raped by Hikaru-senpai. Remember, she can summon weapons.
>>
>>136077604
Only Shinobu(until she gets slapped with reality)and that one irrelevant Einherjar cunt are shit.
But they're minor characters and have like 10 lines per volume.
>>
>>136077652
Why are all the senpai so outrageously slutty?
>>
Stopped reading right after the Nyarlathotep arc. Does it get better?
>>
>>136077338
Wow, Mio really got carried away after he told her he'll impregnate her? Boobjob in public? What a lil' slut.
>>
>>136077918
It wasn't really good in the first place, I just read it because MC isn't a faggot and Beatrix is best grill.
>>
>>136077251
Too many ongoing harem series.
>>
>>136078949
>too many
No such thing.
>>
>>136077251
Guess I gotta catch up
We talkin' manga or LN here?
>>
>>136079861
Manga adaption is greatly behind LN.
>>
>>136080690
Both translated and RAW.
Though I really dig SDwing's manga art.
ChuN's LN art only noticeably improved after the 6-7th volume.
>>
Why would you read this garbage
>>
>>136080951
Why even bother living?
>>
File: sdsvvv.png (382 KB, 626x890) Image search: [Google]
sdsvvv.png
382 KB, 626x890
His "I'll protect you!" and "shounen face" spamming in the last chapter made me hate him so much I hope he gets cucked.

not an ounce of ingenuity to his romancing strategy. He's taking advantage of the fact that anime girls are loose as fuck to protagonists.
>>
>>136081150
You reading the manga? His protect strategy falls flat on his face.
>>
File: 33 (3).jpg (225 KB, 728x1051) Image search: [Google]
33 (3).jpg
225 KB, 728x1051
>>136081229
it seems to work out pretty fucking good?

even if he can't protect her, that was never even the issue because all those one-liners were just designed to max out the affection level of cute anime chicks.
>>
>>136081398
No it doesn't, since he can't even protect himself, much less his women.
Due to stuff happening he's figured out he needs to power up his harem and not make them stay at the sidelines.
>>
>>136081470
Yes it does work. She loves him because he said he'll protect her, not because he actually did it.

I think you're missing the point of my post."I'll protect you!" is like an frivolous otaku's pickup line apparently and it sucks ass.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.