[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what prompted this? Was it because he kissed her to take half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Araragi.Karen.full.1007469[1].jpg (489 KB, 1921x3345) Image search: [Google]
Araragi.Karen.full.1007469[1].jpg
489 KB, 1921x3345
So what prompted this? Was it because he kissed her to take half the curse, or because he saved her and fought for justice? She went from typical imouto to card carrying harem member?
>>
Welcome to harem stories, enjoy your stay.
>>
Anyone would after kissing Araragi.
>>
>>136072873

All that and possibly vampire charm. Or she's just wants the dick because she's in heat.
>>
>>136073355
That's not how vampire charm works
>>
>>136073437

I never described how it works. There's also barely any consistency on the powers of a vampire anyway, and some stories have it as an "always on" sort of thing.
>>
>>136072873

Because Nise was a shit
>>
>>136072873
because she's the best girl, duh.
>>
>>136072873
Because she heard he knew Kanbaru and wanted a favor
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452290706183.jpg (378 KB, 1600x2048) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452290706183.jpg
378 KB, 1600x2048
>secondaries
>>
>>136073790
Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Someone who paid attention and has half a brain.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.