[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't this what every gambling addict say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: kaiji.png (640 KB, 819x1200) Image search: [Google]
kaiji.png
640 KB, 819x1200
Isn't this what every gambling addict say?
>>
>>136068412
>3 chapters about how Kaiji is addicted

WE GET IT FUKUMOTO START THE GAME ALREADY
>>
>>136068412
I didn't think it was possible to have worse pacing than part 3 or Zero's treasure hunt.
It was possible.
>>
>>136068412
Yes. Kaiji is a gambling addict.
>>
>>136068586
Have you read Akagi? I'd say it had worse pacing, but it's amazing reading it all at once.
>>
>>136069356
Pulling out the Akagi card when talking about pacing is simply cheating.
>>
>>136069486
Well, when we are talking about the possibility of slower pacing I think it's fair enough.
>>
>>136069486
>>136069356
At least Fukumoto doesn't go on hiatuses like Togashi and Miura
>>
>>136069636
Yeah, but that doesn't mean shit pacing. And they've never gone on hiatuses as long as D.Gray-Man if you want to go that way.
>>
I dropped Kaiji.
Not because it was bad, but because my heart literally couldn't handle the tension.
I almost DIED watching it.
>>
>>136069636
>in an alternate timeline, Akagi is only up to the beginning of the 6th hanchan
>>
>remember that time I took advantage of my opponent's cheating to out-cheat that opponent and win
>that was some good luck
Fucking Kaiji.
>>
>>136069768
The luck was in the Uradora and having the fake haku just be part of the wall, a haku on his hand and Muraoka having one in his hand, without the paper coming off. He was very lucky it all worked.
>>
File: 1443873426940.png (989 KB, 1465x2137) Image search: [Google]
1443873426940.png
989 KB, 1465x2137
>>136069677
What a shame you didn't die otherwise you wouldn't had mad such a shitty post here.
>>
Who's translating it? Is it still hox?
>>
Do you think we'll ever see something like Buddhist hell from Akagi in Kaiji? I still can't believe there is over a volume of that.
>>
>Kaiji paid to save the life of two people
>They are standing by his side for his next game
>Kaiji and his opponent are betting "lives" for this gamble
He's gonna do it, isn't it?
>>
>>136069356
Akagi has trascended the concept of pacing itself
>>
>>136070154
When Akagi is over in around 5 years, we'll get to Kaiji vs Hyoudou. At some point, both of them will play Red Light / Green Light against Buddha.
>>
File: your brain on mahjong.png (318 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
your brain on mahjong.png
318 KB, 660x400
Once again Kaiji's IQ is inversely proportional to the balance of his bank account.
>>
>>136069768
The "luck" as intended in Kaiji is just like the "flow" in mahjong,it's not the luck you'd think. Basically Kaiji thinks the gods are with him,that he's having a lucky winning streak that he must take advantage of. Likewise,people who "lost" like Mario and Chang have an "unlucky" losing aura and that's why Kaiji was relictant taking them with him at first.
>>
File: 1388284747884.gif (490 KB, 408x230) Image search: [Google]
1388284747884.gif
490 KB, 408x230
What Kaiji really wants isn't money or winning, he just wants to feel alive. He wants to be in life threatening, all or nothing situations.
>>
Admit that once Kaiji pays back the debt, regular life as a cashier will be so dull he might go back to gambling.

>B-but anon he might make enough money from the winnings to live like a king

It is Kaiji we are talking about, he won't ever win that much.
>>
>>136070105

I realized I was confusing Kaiji with Zero so it isn't Hox. Can someone tell me who's translating Kaiji ;_;
>>
>>136070422
FKMTkrazy. They also translate Akagi and the New Kurosawa.
>>
>>136070441

Dang, dunno how I forgot about them. Thanks!
>>
>>136069356
DENSETSU
NO
YORU
>>
>>136070390
Kaiji has paid off his debt at least a few times now. Remember the end of Part 2, and then the start of Part 3? That pretty much set it in stone, the guy's more hooked on gambling than a heroin addict.
>>
How do I into mahjong?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.