[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it common for girls in actual all-girl schools to become lesbians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
Is it common for girls in actual all-girl schools to become lesbians? Why is this so prevalent in SoLs then?

Pic slightly unrelated.
>>
>>136060042
>be teenager
>all your hormones kicking in
>get horny
>no guys around
>become lesbian
>>
Female sexuality is more flexible than male sexuality. Girls loving girls when it's all their around won't stop them loving men when they can.

Just look at how prevalent "wanting to do it with a woman" is in female fantasies vs "wanting to do it with a man" in male fantasies.
>>
I really think the only reason is to show the characters being cute about love stuff without having to have men around.
Even in battle harems they tend to keep the guy fairly out of the picture.
>>
>>136060112
>Female sexuality is more flexible than male sexuality. Girls loving girls when it's all their around won't stop them loving men when they can.
As someone who attended an all-girls school, I agree with this.
>>
>>136060226
Because the otakus would rather have them eschewing men altogether rather than flirting with any man besides them.
>>
File: 45998836_p0.png (889 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
45998836_p0.png
889 KB, 1600x1200
>>136060042
The answer is simple, op. Gay anime girls are much more healing than straight ones.
>>
Well, rather than an all-girl school, I went to an all-guy school. Looking back on it, we did some questionably gay things, and were definitely touchy-feely with each other more than was normal I think.

So, if guys are doing that, girls are certainly doing that more often.
>>
>>136060226
This is the reason. However, the answer to the original question of "is this actually a thing" is also yes, it is actually quite frequent.
>>
>>136060042
Men are poisonous and destroy purity.
>>
File: 14231987851431.png (2 MB, 835x2743) Image search: [Google]
14231987851431.png
2 MB, 835x2743
>>136060226
Hidamari sketch somehow pulled it off. Every time a guy shows up they sexualilize the girls.
>>
It seems to be a very old cliche. There is a German film from 1931 about lesbian love in all-girls school.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x480
It's a very interesting, and very controversial, question as to what extent sexual orientation is inborn or situational. Most of that is because the LGBT movement has predicated a lot of their appeals on, "We were born this way, so it's wrong to punish us for something we have no control over."

Personally, I don't think it ought to matter. If sexual orientation really is a choice, then it's as personal and inviolable a choice as one's religion.

I don't know what the attitude in Japan is on this, though I would love to hear it from someone who does.
>>
>>136060504
Found the faggot.
>>
Look up Class S relationships OP.

Very common.
>>
>>136060042
>Is it common for girls in actual all-girl schools to become lesbians?
I don't think so.

>Why is this so prevalent in SoLs then?
Because that's what the target audience wants.
>>
>>136060915
>>
>Why is it so prevalent in SoLs then?

Comedy. Nips like to make fun of queers, plus it is "cute and pure" when it involves two girls. Take Haruta, the faggot from that show that is basically Hyouka+Hibike. I can bet you my asshole that he's going to end up liking Chika in the end.

The only "serious" gay relationship I can think of would be the one between Sakura's brother (CSS) and Yukito. It was mostly underscored, but it was made rather clear.
>>
It's just a phase.
>>
>>136060504
A good number of lesbian activists have stated the exact opposite - that lesbianism is a rational choice to escape the patriarchy.
>>
>>136060341
Lel i want to a mostly guy school it was funny how we did more gay sht thn the actual fags in our yet we only pick on them for that sht lol
>>
>>136061841
And now you know why it's controversial.
>>
>>136061841
Is being gay a rational choice to escape 3D women's bullshit too, then?
>>
>>136060500
as a german i need to know the title, for research purposes of our cultural cinema history
>>
>>136060814
Wow, I bet it took you all night to come up with that zinger!
>>
>>136061841
Why do some people still believe in the patriarchy? Do they still believe in old Saint Nick, too?
>>
>>136063179
A lot of people on >>>/pol/ believe it.
>>
File: 1444247777946.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444247777946.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>136063585
Maybe.
>>
>>136060042
It is common in anime, that is all that counts.
>>
>>136060042
The fans are gonna be pairing them up together in their heads anyway, might as well beat them to the punch.
>>
>>136060504
Human sexuality isn't completely binary, which even the most cursory glance at history would tell anyone without a doubt. The LGBT movement did an okay job at getting away from the completely retarded "anything not 100% heterosexual is unnatural" dark ages bullshit, but it failed at actually getting people to realize that human sexuality is a combination of a wide range of factors, both generic and environmental, and that sexual orientation is only useful for getting a quick, basic understanding of sexual preferences.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.