[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Kaido_Manga_Infobox.png (728 KB, 815x800) Image search: [Google]
Kaido_Manga_Infobox.png
728 KB, 815x800
I just finished reading One Piece and I didn't get something: Kaido mentioned that he wanted to start the greatest war ever, but he never mentions agaisnt who... also we know for certain that is going to be a war between Blackbeard pirates and the Revolutionary army but I don't think those two are related.

It feels a little overwhelming.
>>
Presumably against anyone and everyone.

Rip in pieces Kid alliance.
>>
File: ded.jpg (25 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
25 KB, 205x205
Tomorrow can't come soon enough. This two week wait has been brutal af. I need my spoilers now.
>>
>>136056002
>he never mentions agaisnt who
Maybe he just wants to raise hell and hopes to die in the process?
>>136056062
Really wonder how those guys are. Kaidou probably just minding his own business and not noticing them, meaning they're fine.
>>
>>136056684
The Sanji thing really makes me go crazy everytime I think about it, why the fuck would they want him alive? I don't remember a bounty like that before.
>>
>>136057441

I seriously hope that Oda doesn't give a ridiculous reason. He might do that.
>>
I thought some kind of war was going to initiate when the WG learnt about Shirahoshi being an Ancient Weapon from Caribou, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
WHERE IS MY NIGGA CHAPTER
>>
>>136057665
I though for a moment that he might be the crush of someone from Marine HQ, I REALLY hope that's not the case, tho it would be funny as shit.
>>
i hope kaidou is at the planet destroying level

that would be sick
>>
>>136057723
it's too early to see fish nigga island again
>>
>>136058744
His destructive capacity should be at one or two island level, planetary is ridiculous and should only be end of story or ancient weapons
>>
>>136056062
>>136056746
Didn't Kaidou and Shanks have beef against one another?
I think Kidd's gonna ally up with Kaidou.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (24 KB, 259x295) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
24 KB, 259x295
Kaido a cute
>>
>>136059240
We don't know if Shanks and Kaido actually fough, they may have just talked. Shanks could have just told him a new to kill himself and Kaido went on his way.
>>
>>136056002
He wants to outdue Whitebeard by dying at the end of a much larger war
>>
>>136059598
No he doesn't, he wants to start a war because Whitebeard died after he started one.

Also, there's already a thread up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.