[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
I see a lot of threads here on /a/ about Arc V. What sets it apart from the other Yu-Gi-Oh! series? Is it good? Why are there characters from previous series in it?
>>
File: YAMEROOO.png (533 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
YAMEROOO.png
533 KB, 1280x720
>>136051920
Bahsaka modo.
>>
File: whydidntyouBUYPENDULUMS.gif (499 KB, 231x130) Image search: [Google]
whydidntyouBUYPENDULUMS.gif
499 KB, 231x130
Watch it and find out. It has its moments and hype builds up as it progresses. This month is gonna be full of hype for the upcoming episodes.
Also, buy Magician Pendulums.
>>
>>136051920
As someone who has never really watched Yu Gi Oh before, it was fun but nothing special until the Tournament.
Then shit got hype.
Watch the first 7 episodes to see if you like the main cast, and if the ep 7 plot hook can tide you over until things happen
>>
>>136051920
It starts off very childish, and may seem like zexal at first. but it has the most consistent and believable storyline out of all of them. It doesn't seem like a bunch of asspulls plot wise. Give it a chance, it gets a bit angsty and cool after episode 39. Then slowly gets more dark and depressing, and very unfun. So enjoy the early episodes while they last. If you like things like "Ao no Exorcist" or "Full metal alchemist" you will most definitely like this apart from card games.
>>
>>136052441
>pleb anime
>tumblr filenames
>no grammar
This is why I left Arc-V General

The card games are fine, mainly because the over-acting makes them more interesting than they actually are
>>
File: 1452210689027.jpg (99 KB, 490x555) Image search: [Google]
1452210689027.jpg
99 KB, 490x555
>>136052543

>grammar
Um, the only grammar mistake I made was starting a sentence as "but" with no cap and using a conjunction. Fuck off you elitist scum. This is the internet, if you want novel quality grammar go read a fucking book.

>tumblr file names

Straight off of Google you fuck. I don't have a folder of dedicated Arc-V pictures.

>pleb anime

I'm so sorry your taste in anime is shit, and you cannot be objective in any way.
>>
>>136052441
How about the dueling part? Did they learn how to play properly this time? Is there anyone who has a deck that doesn't get dead draw 9 times out of 10.
>>
>>136051920
>Why are there characters from previous series in it?

Anniversary series.

Dimensional shenanigans gives the show an excuse for crossovers
>>
>>136052852

Much of the dueling involves literally looking around the arena for an "action card" so you can win. So as for how asspully that gets rather varies.
>>
>>136052852
They follow the rules, and it only took them since 5d's. but they def nerf the stuff befor it comes out. They won't put bricking in an anime, but they do have OTK's.
>>
File: Reiji.jpg (188 KB, 775x436) Image search: [Google]
Reiji.jpg
188 KB, 775x436
>>136052441
>Then slowly gets more dark and depressing, and very unfun
Well, it certainly gets very unfun, that's for sure.
>>
File: tumblr_n652xhb2di1rxfqqzo5_250.gif (922 KB, 245x149) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n652xhb2di1rxfqqzo5_250.gif
922 KB, 245x149
>>136053191
Well, at least the payoff and suffering is decent. There are a few slow moments in synchro definitely.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.