[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SSJ2 > SSJ1 (and all form) > Kaio-Ken > Oozaru >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: gohan ssj2.jpg (225 KB, 728x1182) Image search: [Google]
gohan ssj2.jpg
225 KB, 728x1182
SSJ2 > SSJ1 (and all form) > Kaio-Ken > Oozaru > SSJ4 > SSJ3

Prove me wrong. I'm not even counting Gods form because it's just swap color
>>
why dont they master SSJ2 form like they did SSJ1?
>>
>>136052563
Because Toriyama is lazy
>>
>>136052563
What makes you think they didn't?
>>
>>136052563
Vegeta definitely did, I can only imagine goku did
>>
>>136051623
SSJ1 > kaio-ken > SSJ3 > SSJ4 > Oozaru > SSJ2 > SSJG

Gohans transformation to SSJ2 is one of my favorite scenes, but the form itself looks exactly the same as SSJ1, just with lightning. All the other transformations bring something new to the table.
>>
>>136053805
no he didn't. That's why he needed to be majin to unlock his full potential.
>>
SSJ is the only one you need, especially since the Beerus anime fight. "Oh, Goku. It appears that now you can use your god ki in your Super Saiyan state."

>OK.
>>
>>136054903
In super he mastered it
>>
>>136054790
But Gohan's hair IS different. Goku's too, to a much lesser extent. Sure Vegeta's doesn't, but what the hell are they gonna do? It's much, much better than Goku the Hedgehog, and SSJ4 just looks straight dumb.

SSJ2 > SSJ > Kaio-ken > SSJB > SSJG > SSJ3 > SSJ4
>>
SSJB>SSJ2>SSJ>SSJ4>SSJ3>SSJG>Kaioken
>hate away brothers
>>
>>136055028
Goku not transforming into a Super saiyan 2 after he lost his god form and then not using super blue 2 are two major oversights I just can't handle.
>>
>>136055177
It's a very miniscule difference, and in combat it isn't even visible. also i forgot, i would put Ascended Super Saiyan between kaio-ken and ssj3. I actually thought it was SSJ2 the first time i saw it, and was disappointed when the real SSJ2 form was just a slight hair strand rearrangement of SSJ1.
>>
Remember when old Kai said that SSJ transformations were a waste of power and they could and should just master a way to draw all their power without transforming?
>>
Why was Trunks the only one to go to LVL3 SSJ?

Vegeta stayed LVL 2, but Trunks at LVL3 looked fucking great/ Better than when he was LVL4
>>
>mangafox
>>
>>136055580
Yeah, this was back when Gohan was still relevant. He used to be the strongest unfused character.
>>
>>136055628
LVL 4?
>>
>>136055628
Goku went full powered ssj too, but he didn't use it against cell because he knew he'd be too slow. It was also heavily implied that vegeta could also go full powered ssj, but he knew if its limitations.
>>
>>136051623
>I'm not even counting Gods form because it's just swap color
Just like Kaio-Ken and SSJ.
>>
File: 1452375686401.jpg (30 KB, 480x394) Image search: [Google]
1452375686401.jpg
30 KB, 480x394
>>136051623
>I'm not even counting Gods form because it's just swap color
>ssj2 best
>>
>>136051623
SSJ1 > SSJ3 > SSJ2 > Kaio-Ken > Oozaru = SSJ4

I rate ssj3 so highly because it is a total failure. It's an attempt to capitalize on gohan's style of improvement with ssj2, but it is effectively like a kaio-ken multiplier for super saiyan because no one knew how to really improve on ssj2 meaningfully.

It powers you up but it burns you out. I also loved that they basically threw it out there right away to show that a new standard power up wasn't going to save their ass in the end. The desperate trump card was the first move and it failed horribly.
>>
>>136057642
I've never heard of someone who thought that way about SSJ3
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.