[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you been reading this great series? Anyone know when the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: platinum end.png (804 KB, 684x543) Image search: [Google]
platinum end.png
804 KB, 684x543
Have you been reading this great series?
Anyone know when the first volume is out?
>>
I actually forgot chapter 3 just came out, I guess I'll get on that.
>>
>Death note X Mirrai Nikki

I hope there is no yandere.
I like it.
>>
Yep, I pay for the VIZ chapters because the fan translations are terrible.
>>
>>136037017
How about you share it with us?
>>
>>136037017
The manga is terrible as well so I am hpoing Niggastream will at least rewrite it onto something funny.
>>
>>136037692
Dat angel ass tho.
>>
>>136036880
>no yandere
ohohohohoho
>>
>>136034529
I'm reading it only because I hope that Near is in the manga at some point.
>>
>>136037805
Fucking THIS.
>>
>>136038330
I can't tell which I dislike more, this or Happiness. Niggastream is being the niggest with Happiness, so I'm sure that's making the generic vampire shit worse.
>>
>>136034529
Not sure when we're getting the first volume. We've only gotten 3 chapters so far. Then again they're each like 60 pages so that should be enough for one volume.
>>
I only read the first chapter, I kind of liked it, but why did they go full Mirai Nikki? The MC's even called Mirai.
>>
File: 45687234524.jpg (76 KB, 288x261) Image search: [Google]
45687234524.jpg
76 KB, 288x261
>not reading Ohba and Obata
>>
>>136038544
Well, Mirai Nikki went full Death Note, tho.
>>
Jesus Christ, how did we go from Death Note to this? After reading all the three chapters it all feels like Ohba is pulling a joke on the readers, what the fuck is this shit? "Mirai Nikki meets Death Note"? Mirai Nikki is one of the worst manga I ever read, but even so I'd be fine with a 2.0 version, IF it actually proved to be interesting. So far it's 0/10.
>>
>>136040123
Mirai Nikki was some deus ex machina bullshit desu. The whole parallel worlds was a huge cop out. I actually like Death Note's Mirai better than Mirai Nikki's Mirai.
>>
>>136040123
I could see Obha doing this as quasi-satire in the beginning, then pulling something out worthwhile.
>>
>>136034529
how did we go from bakuman to this trash edgy shit
>>
>>136040123
It'll probably get better once the MC becomes proactive, I imagine there'll be some fun with utilizing the powers and any lies the angels are telling people for suspense. It is pretty slow and boring right now, though, which is a shame since it's a monthly manga. We've had like 200 pages and basically nothing has happened yet.

>>136041069
Death Note was edgy, too.
>>
>Death Note was edgy, too.

Death Note was a chess game, that involved people dying and a man proclaiming himself as god. No one was bitching about how bad their lives were or how dark or evil they were. Learn what edge means before applying it to a manga.
>>
>>136041464
>Light wanted to kill all the criminals and become god of the new world
>not edgy

I bet you like Fight Club too
>>
>>136041597
I think you need to look up the definition of edge like I said.
>>
>>136041597
fuck off
>>
>>136034529
Volume 1 comes out February 4.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.