[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got SAO: Lost Song for PS4 on Xmas. Will it spoil the anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I got SAO: Lost Song for PS4 on Xmas.

Will it spoil the anime for me if I play this?
>>
>>136034016
Spoil it yourself so that you don't have to watch it
>>
Is it bad?

I heard it's just about a boy laying a shitload of bitches.
>>
>>136034016
The setting and characters are the same (though the game adds some new characters and such) but the plot and story are mostly different—they're sort of like an alternate timeline that breaks away from the show.
So it probably won't spoil too much, but not that it matters; the show isn't that great.

Do you even plan on watching it?

>>136034158
That's the other one.
>>
Yes, I plan on watching it.
>>
>>136034158
Its generic as balls. The characters aren't very well written and by the end of the show the characters will feel closer to a brick wall than a human by comparison. Its mediocre but its also popular so therefore it is shit.
>>
>>136034374
I wish they would have used that opportunity to feature different characters.
>>
SAO the show sucks ass.

Never played the games, but anime games dont tend to be very good. I'd sell it and buy something else.
>>
The SAO anime is awful. Its enjoyable if you're like 13 years old. That's the audience the series is directed towards.
>>
>>136034526
The game is pretty fun, I think. Anime is still fucking awful though.
>>
>>136034526
The games are actually fun
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.