[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a massive cunt. Also, Shokugeki thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: what a faggot.png (433 KB, 878x1300) Image search: [Google]
what a faggot.png
433 KB, 878x1300
What a massive cunt. Also, Shokugeki thread.
>>
File: 16.jpg (220 KB, 869x1271) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
220 KB, 869x1271
Does Hisako want the D?
>>
Did 150 come out? I've been out of the loop for a week and don't know if it came out already.
>>
>>136031005
Has she even eaten Soma's food? Even at Mitamura's they didn't exactly reinvent the menu.
These two are OTP. I just want meaningless side chapters with Soma trying to feed Erina while Hisako ends up falling in love with his food because she's taste testing everything first.
>>
>>136031068
No, Jump was on break. We will probably get spoilers today or tomorrow.
>>
File: 1432296477331.png (138 KB, 553x407) Image search: [Google]
1432296477331.png
138 KB, 553x407
>>136031235
You are my friend. We are brothers.
>>
>>136031235
>>136031459
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>136030337
>What a massive cunt

It's fucking lazy writing,
>Hate magnet character 101

Souma's been garbage for a while now.
>>
>>136030337
>tfw liked Eizan's cool jerk vibes until he started pulling weird faces like in Bakuman
>>
ded thred
ded manga
>>
>>136033727
I'm still here anon. We could be dead together.
>>
Spoilers when?
>>
>>136034075
>>136031321
>>
>>136032642
Soma as in the character or Soma as in the manga itself?
>>
>>136034837
Both.
>>
>>136034867
I guess I could agree with that. The Azami arc is painfully boring, to be frank, and Soma hasn't really been interesting at all as of late. I want to see him lose and undergo a training arc.
>>
>>136034921
They have to stop making Soma take on all the challenges. Plot armor makes it impossible for him to lose if losing equals getting thrown out of the school.
If they let Hayama, Kurokiba or Aldini fight someone from the E10 there would be more tension and it wouldn't be so boring.
>>
>>136035035
Or the easier option would be to have his dish trashed by Azami, seeing as how he's finally met Soma.
>>
>>136030337

i so want a mind control rape doujin

dat delicious face
>>
>>136035109
Nah, Azami won't do shit. He is so try hard evil/edgy that him having the intelligence to just throw out Soma and the rest of PSD doesn't exist.

I mean we talk about the school that is throwing out no-name characters left and right for having a bad shampoo, for shitposting online in their free time and for doing exactly the same thing the MC did against Eizan/Aizen (i don't even know what the correct name of that faggot was anymore), but Soma won't be thrown out even though it's the principal of the school who doesn't like him.
>>
>>136035478
Yeah, but regardless of plot armor, it's a very obvious choice to use as a plot device to actually have tension between the MC and the (supposedly) main boss. I mean, Azami is a snobby gourmet food elitist, and remember the chapter where Soma was able to persuade the judges to taste his food against his fight with Eizan? They called his food B-Grade without judging it, which makes me think that same shit would happen with Azami.

It's not interesting, but it seems decent enough to work. I'm just holding on to the inevitable reveal to Erina that Soma is actually Jouichiro's son.
>>
File: Untitlyued-3.png (237 KB, 810x309) Image search: [Google]
Untitlyued-3.png
237 KB, 810x309
who took his virginity?
>>
I want them to be in second year already.
>>
>>136035722
I want to see Souma wearing his uniform already.
>>
>>136035650
Yeah, but this manga still went down quiet a bit in quality. Matches like Aladini vs GiggaNigga or Hayama vs Kurokiba were awesome, Soma vs that little chinese guy and Soma against Eizan were not.

I just hope something serious will happen for once like someone of Soma's friends getting thrown out and he can't do anything about it.
>>
>>136035650
>I'm just holding on to the inevitable reveal to Erina that Soma is actually Jouichiro's son.
Well it's the perfect setting for this to happen now, seeing as how we've got loads of family-related scenarios popping out with the Nakiris. Not to mention Jouichiro meeting up with Doujima and how Soma is starting to become more and more like his dad.

>>136035707
Hisako. It happened after his stagiare period.
>>
>>136035798
>Yeah, but this manga still went down quiet a bit in quality
It's the arc. For such an important event in the plot such as introducing Nakiri's father, they sure are lacking in pacing with this. I could only think of two things as to why this is the case: one, would be, the fact that this is just a filler arc, and Big Evil Daddy isn't actually that important; the other, the arc is gonna be an extremely long one, which will eventually tie the Nakiri and Yukihira's fates together, seeing as how they introduced Jouichiro back again into the plot without bringing him to fight/drop advice to Soma. I think the former is more plausible however, since the latter sounds more like an endgame story, and I'm sure as hell JUMP won't agree to ending this story this quick.

>>136035803
>Hisako. It happened after his stagiare period.
You know, despite all the delusional shipping regarding her, I actually think a relationship between her and Soma would be really cute. Something about dating your ex-rival's henchman or something.
>>
>>136036043
>and I'm sure as hell JUMP won't agree to ending this story this quick.

That is debatable. For 3 issues now Soma ranked in the lower end of the WSJ ranking. These rankings are for the chapters when the Eizan arc began.

I want to see the next ranking coming out in 1 or 2 days to see if it gets up again, but if this continues Soma could share the same fate like Nisekoi. Good rankings and high sales for a few years, but suddenly it's losing everything and getting rushed to end.
>>
>>136036043
Hisako "betraying" Erina to fuck wit Soma behind her back, while Erina insists it's not jealousy she's feeling would be fly.
>>
>>136036197
>For 3 issues now Soma ranked in the lower end of the WSJ ranking. These rankings are for the chapters when the Eizan arc began.
Oh wow, I wasn't aware of that. I just caught up a few hours ago after not reading it for a few months. Well in that case, it'll be all up to the reception of the Eizan arc, which in my opinion, was executed poorly. The whole "I may have put some sudden death factors into our fight," shtick was cliche as hell. Another remedy I thought of was to have another rival for Soma, since that worked really well the last few times. Takumi, the Legumes Magician guy, Giganigga, Curry and Kurokiba were great but Eizan is supposedly more powerful than them but because he's been introduced so early in the series, he became lackluster. But I will give them the benefit of a doubt, since they did mention that Eizan wasn't taking the shokugeki between him and Soma seriously, so there's that.

>>136036385
>Hisako "betraying" Erina to fuck wit Soma behind her back, while Erina insists it's not jealousy she's feeling would be fly.
It would be very fly, anon.
>>
>>136035707
He used to be so cute.
>>
File: 1447095370669.jpg (11 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1447095370669.jpg
11 KB, 250x236
>>136036491
Let's just see how the next ranking looks like. If it continues to be in the lower middle / upper ending of the ranking then i guess the readers in Nippon don't like this arc like many other people didn't like it.

Also, Erina + Hisako threesome makes me pic related.
>>
I also think a hisako ship would be cool. Off the radar stuff with secret best girls are great
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.