[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone know ANYTHING about it . I find it quite interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1452199825792.png (1 MB, 577x786) Image search: [Google]
1452199825792.png
1 MB, 577x786
Did anyone know ANYTHING about it . I find it quite interesting and wanted to learn about it
>>
骸骨 騎士 様 只今 異 世界 へ お 出掛け 中 ( Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Synoposis )
>>
Synoposis:

In a virtual reality game the protagonist that played until he fell asleep woke up to discover that he had turned into his game character "Agger" in an unknown alternate world-- Reborn in the state of a skeleton knight that looks like he is wearing a massive body of armor but is actually just a pile of bones inside!

-- If he were to reveal his true body, he would definitely be treated as a demon becoming the target of subjugation!

Aggar who is fairly eye-catching just by existing, is actually a very good person, unable to let go of any evil that he sees. Saving a bishoujo being attacked by nobles!! Subjugating a demon in which an army should be mobilized to repress!! Even wiping out thieves -- ? Just like this, using the skills trained in-game, moving about as he willed!

One day, he was hired by the beautiful dark elf Arianna, helping her to conduct an operation to rescue the captured elf race. But, within this he was drawn into the swirl of imperial intrigue -- !?

Here's presenting the fantasy story of the strongest skeleton knight unconsciously, bit by bit changing an alternate world!!
>>
>>136029012
Resemble Overlord a little bit, have you more Infos?
>>
So it's like if Ainz were in Momon mode all the time?
>>
>>136029012
What google translate shit is that? The protagonist's name is Arc. Or Ark. Or any possible variation of that.

>>136029390
What do you want to know?
>>
>>136029915
More about the Story, Characters etc.
>>
>>136030002
The story is Arc, the gentlemanly Paladin with a surprisingly careless side at times, helps a random dark elf hottie he found since he was going around advertising himself as a mercenary. So they go around freeing elves recently enslaved by humans.
While Arc is a Japanese betafag, he takes roleplaying very seriously and never stops being the middle-age dandy Paladin that he is (who's also a dojikko). That's a skeleton. He's hilariously overpowered to the point where he can summon powerful elementals that can hold off ancient dragons (he just calls it a mid-tier summon) so that he'll have enough time to do a REAL attack. Although he has yet to get to do any of his 4 nuke attacks.

It's not a harem and the author said he has no plans on making it one, but while there is a main heroine romance isn't really a focus, him being a fucking skeleton and all.
He is trying to decurse his skeleton form, which was actually just an avatar he paid for back in the MMO days.

It's basically the adventures of Mr. Skeleton Paladin, headstrong elf woman, and cute fuzzy wind squirrel.
>>
>>136030184
Thx for the Infos dear Anon.
>>
File: 1444235607831.png (151 KB, 449x442) Image search: [Google]
1444235607831.png
151 KB, 449x442
Japan wanting to make characters that are powerful alpha males but at the same time retain the same unwillingness to fuck nubile willing young women that throw themselves at them has come across the perfect compromise:

Making the character a skelly
>>
Wow...Where u get all that info ?
>>
File: D&D Pregnancy Chart.jpg (197 KB, 1017x1024) Image search: [Google]
D&D Pregnancy Chart.jpg
197 KB, 1017x1024
>>136030312
Just needs to cast Create Greater Flesh: Cock.

Or race-change with a magic item. Go from Skeleton to Dragon, then let endless dragon lust override any and all morals and go on a sex spree. There is a reason why almost no anime/manga protags are dragons or direct descendants of dragons, and instead are those who just drank dragon blood for immortality you know. They'd have to take into account dragon lust.
>>
How is this kind of rip-off even allowed? Can't they sue for plagiarism in japan?
>>
>>136030184
>It's basically the adventures of Mr. Skeleton Paladin, headstrong elf woman, and cute fuzzy wind squirrel.

Although I'm skeptic about yet another LN about "MMO turned reality", I gotta admit this sounds very promising
>>
>>136030596
Rip-off of what? Overlord? Because he's a skeleton? It's literally the only similarity.

And the novel's been around since 2014.
>>
>>136028908
>Did anyone know ANYTHING about it .
You are missing a question mark. Here, take mine.
?
>>
>>136030686
It isn't actually entirely an MMO turned reality.
He turned into his MMO game character and got transported to a completely unrelated fantasy world.

An example is dark elves in the MMO he came from were the standard brown skin ones.
In the story's setting, dark elves (the heroine) have purple skin, aka Warcraft Night Elves. No Chocolate Elves. Although the publisher made them not purple for some reason, as you can see in the OP.
>>
File: 91K-Y72-juL (1).jpg (633 KB, 2009x1400) Image search: [Google]
91K-Y72-juL (1).jpg
633 KB, 2009x1400
>>
Well . In this pic she had white skin
>>
>>136030998
It's more like albino with gold eyes.
>>
>>136030184
I heard this guy is a beta moralfag who is not only lazy, but retarded as fuck too, he refuses to do anything meaningful since he scares it could mess up the world order. Is it true?
>>
>>136031095
While he is a moralfag, he's not particularly lazy or retarded. I can't call him smart or clever, but it's not like he ever seriously fucks up due to stupidity either.
He's not scared to do things either, but he doesn't particularly do anything 'meaningful' aside from saving elf rape victims (80% of the plot so far), mostly because there's not really been anything else for him to actually do.

He almost kills an ancient dragon because it wouldn't stop attacking him, although elf waifu and ninja girl managed to defuse the situation before he unleashed the nuke spell. I personally wanted to see the nuke.
He also casually revives a dead princess and half of her guards that were killed by assassins disguised as bandits.
So yeah, he hasn't shown much concern for 'world order,' whatever series that's from. Not that's he done anything particularly bad so far, seeing as he has a waifu elf to provide common sense that he lacks.
>>
>>136030596
>rip-off
>WN
like neary all of the isekais have very similar plot developments
There's city building(MC usually cannot into politics but he gains a bunch of people who can), wandering(this one), and/or culture/technological revolution.
Usually a isekai will hit all three, with battles in between and someone who's actually a threat mentioned a few times so that they can have a final battle whenever.
>>
>>136031239
>unresponsible MCs
Ever since reading Slime Tensei I started to really love this troupe.
>>
>>136031239
Oh, and while saving elves has been the majority of the plot for the MC, there has been politics moving about in the background that have yet to tie into Arc personally.
So the story will eventually move on to something else.
>>
>>136030908
I want to fuck the albino dark elf.
>>
>>136031239
>He almost kills an ancient dragon because it wouldn't stop attacking him, although elf waifu and ninja girl managed to defuse the situation before he unleashed the nuke spell
So he spared something that tried to kill him? Fag confirmed.
>He also casually revives a dead princess and half of her guards that were killed by assassins disguised as bandits
I also heard he didn't even recognize her the second time he see her, true or not?
>>
>>136031287
Yeah, irresponsible suits Arc pretty well.
>Hydra attacking city
>Being seen killing it, despite how quickly it would go, could be bad
So he summons Ifrit and has a monster battle in the middle of the city.
>>
>>136031458
>So he spared something that tried to kill him? Fag confirmed.
He initially came to talk to him, and it's more like his companions stopped them both. And while the dragon was trying to kill him, it was more of a minor nuisance to the protagonist.

>I also heard he didn't even recognize her the second time he see her, true or not?
He hasn't seen her since. So not true.
>>
Elf

Rape victims

...As alway ...
>>
are skeltal MCs a thing now?
>>
>>136031465
>"You killed my family and destroyed my business!"
>"It was a fucking great fight though amirite?"
>>
>>136031750
technically most MCs have skeletons they just weren't as open about it
>>
>>136031239
A moralfag? And a overpowered moralfag on the top of that? Wow, it would take the author a godlike writing skill to not make the story uninteresting this way.
The problem with overpowered protagonist is they could easily makes the story boring real fast if the story's about fighting and adventuring, since nothing can challenge him and give the reader a sense of uncertainty. If the protagonist has some dark side inside, we can still at least enjoy the moral dilemma with his self-struggle, but a flat out Mary Sue moralfag? We will likely get something like Onii-sama.
>>
>>136032124
I actually agree with the overpowered Gary Sue stuff in most situations, but this is one of the few series that I think pulls it off well.

Fuck Onii-sama.
>>
>>136031895
kek
>>
This sounds like a simple but entertaining series in the same vein of Overlord. Just with less lewd. Wish it was translated.
>>
>>136030686
>>136030808
>He turned into his MMO game character and got transported to a completely unrelated fantasy world.
I don't understand. Why don't they just make it regular fantasy instead?
>>
>>136033515
Excuse to use Japanese phrases, terms, and jokes. So they don't actually have to keep a character in-character.

It's also an easy way to create bizarre settings, like the protagonist being easily stronger than anyone else despite having no real combat experience (spamming left click isn't actual combat), or being turned into a skeleton.
>>
>>136033152
I don't think so. Overlord is entertaining mainly because of the villain protagonist being a good villain, doing things a reasonable villain should do without committing any stupid mistakes for the plot's sake, and especially his moral struggle when eventually becoming the mask.
I don't think those are things a typical moralfag could provide us.
>>
>>136034635
I was referring more to the power fantasy, without going straight into Onii-sama/Kirito levels of bullshit OP.

I mean, this is an MC who may be a moralfag, but he's irresponsible and doesn't care much about consequences, and needs an elf to serve as his common sense.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.