[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else follow the manga? Someone recently subbed the OVA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: she wanted to kill his dick.jpg (53 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
she wanted to kill his dick.jpg
53 KB, 850x478
Does anyone else follow the manga? Someone recently subbed the OVA.
>>
>>136026454
Did they actually fuck? God, it's so hard to keep up with mangas that aren't being translated.
>>
>2011 manga
>2016
>still no translators
Oh it's one of "those" mangas.
>>
the manga is only at chapter 25, if we go by this OVA, wich covers all the 25 chapters most crucial moments, and show some stuff that happens AFTER.

yeah man, they fucked, and they keep fucking she literally became his girlfriend and lusts for the D...not to mention the OVA has neat fanservice scenes with a rin bathscene, uncensored and other uncensored scenes
overall a good OVA
but it is set after events in the manga
so is basically a mindfuck
>>
>>136028103
>the manga is only at chapter 25
Wait, really? I was under the impression that the manga was already far ahead from the translated scans (which, the most recent one was ch. 23)

>yeah man, they fucked, and they keep fucking she literally became his girlfriend and lusts for the D
What chapter is this in the manga? I'm assuming it's 24 or 25.

Also,
>scarlet seeker
>>
>>136026454
Who?
>>
>>136028326
>Wait, really? I was under the impression that the manga was already far ahead from the translated scans (which, the most recent one was ch. 23)
I don't know what that anon is talking about, but the manga is far ahead from the translated scans. Chapter 23 which is at Vol. 5. Last time I checked Big Order was at Vol. 7 already.

>>136028403
It's in nyaa. Subbed by Janseii and Rainforke. Both subs only have 23 minutes of the episode though. The OVA has extra scenes but they didn't include them for whatever reason.
>>
You mean to tell me he DIDN'T fuck the trap in the butt?
>>
>>136030329
>trap
What trap?
>>
So was this OVA something like a rough series overview or did they really try to put some structure into this mess?

They kinda lost me when the MC suddenly was all over the place with weird colors and dejaVus everywhere.
>>
>>136032242
Think of it as a lengthier PV of the anime series coming this Spring.(?) It basically cuts out a huge bunch of scenes from different chapters of the manga and then strings them randomly in a compilation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.